Health,travel,insursnce

Insurance -- Do you need it? Where to buy it?
alphonso47114
udonmap.com

Health,travel,insursnce

Post by alphonso47114 » March 26, 2023, 1:42 pm

I am from the uk, and now 76,and currently in thailand, and just been informed by my current annual health,travel, insurance company they are not renewing my policy, so now i need to find a new company here,that will accept over 75's asap, any info will be gladly welcome, thankyou all

the-monk
udonmap.com

Re: Health,travel,insursnce

Post by the-monk » March 26, 2023, 4:05 pm

AIG does offer some limited plans up to 85 years old.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 26, 2023, 5:34 pm

Try here!

https://www.facebook.com/ubinsurancebroker/

Scroll down and you will see some plans to insure past 100 years of age.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » March 26, 2023, 5:36 pm

Why would he go there Semper The coverage only goes up to 74 years of age and he is 76

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 26, 2023, 5:57 pm

Doodoo wrote:
March 26, 2023, 5:36 pm
Why would he go there Semper The coverage only goes up to 74 years of age and he is 76

Keep scrolling Doodoo. This gal represents a few different companies, and if you scroll you will see the ones for which he can qualify. One of them is Wr Life.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 26, 2023, 6:32 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 26, 2023, 5:57 pm
Doodoo wrote:
March 26, 2023, 5:36 pm

Keep scrolling Doodoo. This gal represents a few different companies, and if you scroll you will see the ones for which he can qualify. One of them is Wr Life.
I have WR Life policy.. via Steve at the Corner bar he is their agent/broker., they do coverage over 75 years though im a few years from that yet.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 26, 2023, 6:33 pm

alphonso47114 wrote:
March 26, 2023, 1:42 pm
I am from the uk, and now 76,and currently in thailand, and just been informed by my current annual health,travel, insurance company they are not renewing my policy, so now i need to find a new company here,that will accept over 75's asap, any info will be gladly welcome, thankyou all
WR LIFE ..SEE PREVIOUS POST re calling in to chat with Steve at the Corner Bar

DM

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » March 26, 2023, 7:14 pm

Then Sempy
Rather than having the readers scroll through various postings looking for things it would be a suggestion to point this out when the original posting appears.
Most subscribers are getting up in age and every minute counts.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 24, 2023, 8:54 am

It will be interesting to hear from any member with health insurance from WRlife, who have had claims satisfactorily settled by them, if they experienced any premium increases on their subsequent renewals with WRlife.

Ta
tam
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 24, 2023, 11:08 am

tamada wrote:
July 24, 2023, 8:54 am
It will be interesting to hear from any member with health insurance from WRlife, who have had claims satisfactorily settled by them, if they experienced any premium increases on their subsequent renewals with WRlife.

Ta
tam
I have a WR Life health policy Tam .. fortunately i have had to use it but Steve formerly of Tbar fame who is the broker in Udon called me to explain a change being implemented with regard to premiums and claims , i requested he email me the details which he promptly did.... i did also ask Steve about any claims that had been made using the WR life policy mainly to find out which hospital location is the best to attend in the event of needing medical attention , he confirmed he had overseen approx 10 claims for policy holders in Udon hospitals and all had been dealt with very well and no problems were encountered.

Below is the email Steve sent me

Hello Jon

I wanted to inform you about a recent addition to the WrLife policy that you should be aware of. This change may have an impact on your coverage, so it's important to take note of it.

I think this is an important update that you need to know. In the event of a claim amounting to less than $10,000 during the insured year, the premium for the following three years will increase by 3% each year. On the other hand, if the claims exceed $10,000 (lifetime), the premium will increase by 3% annually for the entire duration of the policy. However, if there are no claims made, the premium will remain the same.

I understand that this change may have an impact on your coverage and premium. I hope that the increase in premium, if applicable, will not cause too much inconvenience for you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these updates, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best regards,
Stephen

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 24, 2023, 5:08 pm

Here are some reviews of WR Life Insurance. Who knows if the comments are trustworthy or not.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.wrlife.net
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 11, 2023, 6:02 pm

Shopping around as Pacific Cross just "age banded" me on my renewal and hiked my premium ~20% despite the 10% no claims bonus.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

lassebasse
udonmap.com

Post by lassebasse » October 12, 2023, 4:35 pm

I use a company called CORIS, no age ban there.
If you google it I think you will find out that they are based in Slovakia. Many Swedish people here in Thailand use them.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » October 12, 2023, 5:21 pm

AIG has plans C and D age up to 85.
They have agents in Udon.
[attachment=0]IMG_20231012_171954.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
IMG_20231012_171954.jpg
AIG plans

Hamma
udonmap.com

Post by Hamma » November 16, 2023, 8:56 pm

I tried CORIS' homepage. An expat insurance with a coverage of 1 mil. $ would cost me 21.200 B a month!!! I am 69. What is it you swedish guys have?

Return to “Insurance”