Leica, our dog

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

Leica, our dog

Post by Ray.Charles » May 21, 2017, 1:03 pm

Leica passed away at her middle age from kidney failure. She was a Spitz, we think. She was not a pure breed; from photos, she was of a Japanese, or may be of a German ancestry. She has left our front patio lonely.
Let me know if you can lead us to a puppy who will grow up to be a mid-sized dog suitable for Udon outdoors, that is without too much hair.
Thanks in advance.

Mex
udonmap.com

Re: Leica, our dog

Post by Mex » May 21, 2017, 1:13 pm

Sorry for your loss..
If it looks good..and smells good..go for it..

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » May 21, 2017, 9:08 pm

Ray

sorry to hear of your sad loss

Ive got a French Bulldog pup, now 4 months old

Great personality, reasonable to train, ( still a pup lol ) loads of fun , weighs approx 8kg now Now and loves being outside

Very popular in Thailand and an average price for a pup , 8000- 15000

They are sold at the Pracha Market outside 7-11, but those there 2 weeks ago, were stunted, and not well coloured.

There are several FB sites for French Bulldog Thailand, jump on and have a look

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » May 22, 2017, 2:33 am

I admit to not knowing anything about dogs so am not really qualified to give advice, but we bought a Havanese / Poodle mix from the night market 6 weeks ago for 1,500 baht. It's a great little pup, really friendly and so far easy to train.

She lives outside all day then we put her in the house in a cage at night. Only because I'm worried about her getting attacked or eaten by some creature of the night (but that might just be me getting paranoid!)

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » May 23, 2017, 8:50 am

Save your money and save a dog from a poor life. Get a pup from a Soi or village dog. They are hardier and streetwise. If treated properly they will make a fantastic companion. I never could understand why people would pay money for a dog when there are so many running around that could really use a home. As well most of these dogs sold at markets and what not are from puppy mills and not always healthy and suffer from poor conditions.

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » May 24, 2017, 9:43 am

What jai yen yen said..
If it looks good..and smells good..go for it..

Return to “Pet Services”