Steven Slade

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
TicToc
udonmap.com

Re: Steven Slade

Post by TicToc » August 8, 2010, 5:31 pm

My apologies Mr. I. Ear,
So just how many posts do i have to make before i become one' of the team' and do i display
'L' plates while i get my wings so to speak.
Oh and yes paranoid is agood self chosen word.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 8, 2010, 5:52 pm

TicToc wrote:My apologies Mr. I. Ear,
So just how many posts do i have to make before i become one' of the team' and do i display
sorry i did not mean to upset you? your comment is valid.

JBird

Post by JBird » August 9, 2010, 11:33 am

Hello
I agree with Mr eye's. But if like me you are trying to get this crook to court it wouldn't help my case. My solisitor has looked and this forum and is worried that it could be used in a deffence. In his words it looks like a witch hunt and it can't be proved that the posts are made by him.

As i find out more and more i now know there are 2 or 3 others involed in all the scams. It worries me some what that maybe the people who have offered information on this thread are involed and trying to off load all on to one person. I know in my case it was all Mr Slade because he told me to my face. One of my worries is Mr Eyes you told me in a pm that for have never been done over by this crook yet you have wrote the most posts why? I want him because i want money why do you? Is it to hide your involement? You told me you feel i real find it hard to understand this. Who are you in all this i have found out some of the people on here and the good from the bad but you have come from nowhere.

Please don't get me wrong i just want to get to the bottom of all this i have found out where most of the information on here has come from and it's a person who is a crook himself a person who some think got Mr Slade into doing this. I have had him looked into he knows who he is all i will say is he has a Thai wife and a little half thai son. His history is one of many get rich scams and he is known to the police and trading standards.

Anyway back on point good luck to you all i feel this forum can't help me anymore so this will be my last post. Oh one last thing i also found out this site is lining his pocket by advertising his properties for rent he still gets money from these i have found out his wife is still in contact and just a front thats from a contact within his family.

John

rbmc25943

Post by rbmc25943 » August 10, 2010, 10:21 am

I agree with JBird. Who is this guy Mr. Eyes. He is posting all of this bullocks about everyone but who is he? What is your name? What is your relationship with Slade? Are you an agrrieved? A solicitor? What is the interest for you on this thing? Unless Mr. Eyes can answer this questions should not post anything else.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:17 pm

JBird wrote:Good afternoon
Sorry i have not replied to the pm's just can't reply my email is [email protected]. I have been to my solicitor this week and am having a case put forward to the courts. Down side to it is my solicitor is worried about all the imformation on a open forum may go not in my faver but cross that bridge when it comes to it. I have been told not to give all my imfomation out at this time but, I can tell you that Mr S is selling cars in Norwich. Can I ask you Mr eyes what is your story? He must have done you over i have been looking at your comments and i feel your in the same boat i am.

J Bird

where are you now mr bird? the uk or Udon? i will meet you Udon to talk.

Mr I Earson

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:20 pm

you should ask jack he's the expert, paranoid is a good word for jack and yourself?' as jack says read again.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:23 pm

JBird wrote:Hello
I agree with Mr eye's. But if like me you are trying to get this crook to court it wouldn't help my case. My solisitor has looked and this forum and is worried that it could be used in a deffence. In his words it looks like a witch hunt and it can't be proved that the posts are made by him.

As i find out more and more i now know there are 2 or 3 others involed in all the scams. It worries me some what that maybe the people who have offered information on this thread are involed and trying to off load all on to one person. I know in my case it was all Mr Slade because he told me to my face. One of my worries is Mr Eyes you told me in a pm that for have never been done over by this crook yet you have wrote the most posts why? I want him because i want money why do you? Is it to hide your involement? You told me you feel i real find it hard to understand this. Who are you in all this i have found out some of the people on here and the good from the bad but you have come from nowhere.

Please don't get me wrong i just want to get to the bottom of all this i have found out where most of the information on here has come from and it's a person who is a crook himself a person who some think got Mr Slade into doing this. I have had him looked into he knows who he is all i will say is he has a Thai wife and a little half thai son. His history is one of many get rich scams and he is known to the police and trading standards.

Anyway back on point good luck to you all i feel this forum can't help me anymore so this will be my last post. Oh one last thing i also found out this site is lining his pocket by advertising his properties for rent he still gets money from these i have found out his wife is still in contact and just a front thats from a contact within his family.

John

i can meet you Udon soonte we can talk.

Mr I Earson

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:28 pm

pompui wrote:
LoongLee wrote:Me thinks all this continuing attention on Mr Slade must make (Censored Name) very happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :-"

Just thought I'd stir the pot a might,,,,,,,,, :roll:
[-X [-X He is probably unhappy if Mr Slade is back in the UK,no friends to talk to in Vietnam,maybe Gareth is also owed money,one will never know ;)
Mr S Slade is still in Thailand? from the horses mouth? so 10.000 look's good from us.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2010, 6:32 pm

ears'n'eye's wrote:

John

Mr I Earson
Will you share a common language, or do you anticipate the need for an interpreter? :D

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:40 pm

rbmc25943 wrote:I agree with JBird. Who is this guy Mr. Eyes. He is posting all of this bullocks about everyone but who is he? What is your name? What is your relationship with Slade? Are you an agrrieved? A solicitor? What is the interest for you on this thing? Unless Mr. Eyes can answer this questions should not post anything else.

you mean bollocks? who are you mr new numbers man 25943/ what is your name Mr Rbmc? what is your interest in this case and relationship with with Mr slimey are you in interest in your words? can you answer?

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:42 pm

jackspratt wrote:
ears'n'eye's wrote:

John

Mr I Earson
Will you share a common language, or do you anticipate the need for an interpreter? :D
only if you volunteer.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 6:51 pm

JBird wrote:Good afternoon
Just a quick update on Mr S i have some bad news for us all. My information on a up and coming court date was not 100% after more information from my solicitor he says it was last September and it was over a taking somebodies ID. The case was dropped due to the victim withdrawing from his statement. My solicitor also found out about 3 other cases the police have looked into but all dropped. I now have his address and place of work if anybody wants it i will p.m you it if wanted. I think all us he has turned over should get together or at least contact each other to try and do something about him in a court. As for Mr M my solicitor looked into him to and found he entered uk a few weeks ago. I am willing to help anybody who whats.

J Bird
If i where you J (dickey) Bird i would change solicitor that if he can't get the year right? the up and coming date was totaly wrong.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2010, 6:54 pm

ears'n'eye's wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
ears'n'eye's wrote:

John

Mr I Earson
only if you volunteer.
Gee I would love to, but unfortunately I don't think I can help, as I only speak English. :D

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 7:05 pm

jackspratt wrote:
ears'n'eye's wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
ears'n'eye's wrote:

John

Mr I Earson
only if you volunteer.
Gee I would love to, but unfortunately I don't think I can help, as I only speak English. :D
Sorry you can't help that will upset dicky Bird. besides Jack you did let yourself down with (Gee) can't find in English dictionary? maybe you mean an oil to cook a Indian curry in? or maybe you need a interpreter too?

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 11, 2010, 7:11 pm

no need to apologise Tic Tac i'm in the pay?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2010, 7:26 pm

ears'n'eye's wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
Sorry you can't help that will upset dicky Bird. besides Jack you did let yourself down with (Gee) can't find in English dictionary? maybe you mean an oil to cook a Indian curry in? or maybe you need a interpreter too?
It would surprise me if you could find anything in an English dictionary :roll: But start here: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... ref&ch=dic

And if you are looking for the clarified butter used in traditional Indian cooking, try searching under 'ghee".

JBird

Post by JBird » August 11, 2010, 8:06 pm

Hello all
I really wasn't going to write anymore posts but this has got childish. Mr Eye's as in my last Pm to you i told you i was in Germany working at the moment, i don't plan to go to Udon Thani. Why do you insalt so much? I have said my bit and i feel this site can't help me. Who are you that feels so strong you seem to get mad over simple questions. Are you Mr S SLade's ex lover?

I think it's time this stupid banter stopped and kept on point.

J Bird

pattayaman2010

Post by pattayaman2010 » August 12, 2010, 1:01 pm

Good Morning all I have been reading several forums on Mr slade over the last 18months and Ive wanted to voice my opinion on so many occassions but I keep myself to myself however in the last week this so called Mr Bird has referred to Me a guy with a thai wife and a half thai child being known by the police and trading standards I laughed out loud when I read this but i knew it was aimed at me . I knew Mr steven slade before he arrived in Thailand for the very first time in 2004 and I have watched what he has done since and yes it does get my backup what he has done its just not fair but I dont get involved in peoples lifes unless it affects my family.
Mr Bird please dont bring me in on the story as I have facts about s slade not fiction like yourself I beleieve your on his side as Ive emailed you my number and you have not called me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 that shows something.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 12, 2010, 4:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
ears'n'eye's wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
It would surprise me if you could find anything in an English dictionary :roll: But start here: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... ref&ch=dic

And if you are looking for the clarified butter used in traditional Indian cooking, try searching under 'ghee".
Being English i know about ghee clarified butter but, gee? you sount like you are a colonial? please talk the Queens English or dont preach. i dont as you know i make mistakes too? oh dear you yanks will never lean please grow up.

ears'n'eye's
udonmap.com

Post by ears'n'eye's » August 12, 2010, 4:34 pm

JBird wrote:Hello all
I really wasn't going to write anymore posts but this has got childish. Mr Eye's as in my last Pm to you i told you i was in Germany working at the moment, i don't plan to go to Udon Thani. Why do you insalt so much? I have said my bit and i feel this site can't help me. Who are you that feels so strong you seem to get mad over simple questions. Are you Mr S SLade's ex lover?

I think it's time this stupid banter stopped and kept on point.

J Bird
Oh the man was not to apear again, you said in your last pm to me you where in neverland oh slimey good try you can do better than that we know you are still in Thailand? how's Roger and Gareth ? please note for those who want to know.And i like salt on my chips with vinegar. Oh Slimeys lover yuk yuk yuk just want you payment for my deeds.

Return to “Open Forum”