SAWADEE UDON UNTIL THE NEXT TIME...

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
papaguido
udonmap.com

SAWADEE UDON UNTIL THE NEXT TIME...

Post by papaguido » August 18, 2005, 8:03 am

That time has come and now I'm sitting at the Incheon airport awaiting my connecting flight back to the US. I departed Udon on the last flight out on the 17th. It was the damn hardest thing to do leaving my son and newborn daughter and of course my lovey wife. My son of course took it hard, not understanding why daddy had to get on the airplane and not take him with me. When in BKK I checked in with the wife and I asked how Nicky was. She said when they got home after dropping me off at the airport my son sat on the porch waiting for the airplane to fly past. As it did he waved bye daddy then went upstairs and off to sleep. For me leaving Udon always sucks, it's especially harder when I have to leave under these circumstances.

Once again thanks to LA and Paul for the hospitality and to Thai_1_On I'll see you at the next party....cheers.

Papaguido

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » August 18, 2005, 8:48 am

wow - my heart goes out to ya. Can't imagine what you and your family are going through :(

Perhaps one day when you come here - there won't be a need for you to leave again.

Hopefully via this site we can keep you a little in touch with Udon and make you feel that you are not so far away and out of touch after all:)

Look forward to welcoming you back :)

Paul

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 18, 2005, 8:50 am

unfortunitely, we can all identify with that. hurry back.

Thai_1_On
udonmap.com

Re: SAWADEE UDON UNTIL THE NEXT TIME...

Post by Thai_1_On » August 19, 2005, 11:45 pm

papaguido wrote: Once again thanks to LA and Paul for the hospitality and to Thai_1_On I'll see you at the next party....cheers.

Papaguido
I look forward to meeting you and your family papaguido
Punish the Liver

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » August 22, 2005, 6:11 pm

Thanks for the support guys. I didn't mean to sound like such sad sack, just a moment of weakness. All is good. Can't wait to come back.

papaguido
udonmap.com

Re: SAWADEE UDON UNTIL THE NEXT TIME...

Post by papaguido » August 22, 2005, 6:16 pm

Thai_1_On wrote:
papaguido wrote: Once again thanks to LA and Paul for the hospitality and to Thai_1_On I'll see you at the next party....cheers.

Papaguido
I look forward to meeting you and your family papaguido
Hopefully, another time when we're both in town I'll have you over to the house. Maybe have a BBQ...everyone is welcome \:D/

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » August 22, 2005, 6:37 pm

There is nothing sad about being normal & honest about your feelings, reckon we all know where you are coming from with that.

Mind you with those qualities, I wouldn

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » August 23, 2005, 12:49 am

Mind you with those qualities, I wouldn

Return to “Open Forum”