Tattoos

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Chriss
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by Chriss » June 24, 2012, 9:42 am

I just received a mail from a friend in the US with a picture of his new back tattoo but the bit that got me was he says the tattooist rubbed an anesthetic cream on him first to numb his back, therefore no pain, never heard of this before just thought if you want the tat you go through the agony of getting it. Is this a new thing to anethetize before tattooing? Anybody heard of this before?

martynsnowman
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by martynsnowman » June 24, 2012, 10:50 am

Chriss wrote:I just received a mail from a friend in the US with a picture of his new back tattoo but the bit that got me was he says the tattooist rubbed an anesthetic cream on him first to numb his back, therefore no pain, never heard of this before just thought if you want the tat you go through the agony of getting it. Is this a new thing to anethetize before tattooing? Anybody heard of this before?
sorry chriss , i may be a bit strange but part of the fun of getting a tattoo is the pain that comes with it,
no pain no gain ... ;)

Chriss
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by Chriss » June 24, 2012, 11:30 am

I thought the same MartyS, my buddy always was a wimp.....

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by Aardvark » June 24, 2012, 5:21 pm

New to me :D

Asiaphile
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by Asiaphile » June 24, 2012, 6:07 pm

Lidocaine

roland22
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by roland22 » June 24, 2012, 9:05 pm

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Tattoos

Post by pienmash » June 24, 2012, 9:49 pm

Chriss wrote:I just received a mail from a friend in the US with a picture of his new back tattoo but the bit that got me was he says the tattooist rubbed an anesthetic cream on him first to numb his back, therefore no pain, never heard of this before just thought if you want the tat you go through the agony of getting it. Is this a new thing to anethetize before tattooing? Anybody heard of this before?
Send a pm to UM member Zidane ,,,,,his brother in law is a tattooist , excelent work all free hand , non machine old fashioned style single needle , no scabs little blood way less pain then a machine needle tattoo .

mash

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Tattoos

Post by Prenders88 » June 24, 2012, 10:17 pm

pienmash wrote:
Send a pm to UM member Zidane ,,,,,his brother in law is a tattooist , excelent work all free hand , non machine old fashioned style single needle , no scabs little blood way less pain then a machine needle tattoo .

mash

I've have seen this guys work, it is first class.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

Return to “Open Forum”