Stickman gets a bashing

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » November 6, 2006, 12:16 am

ACCORDING TO MANGOSAUCE ,he has been sabotaged by the other guy who goes by the name of 'galt'

Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » November 6, 2006, 10:13 pm

Just got an e-mail from Stick and he says that he will be back on line sometime in the future - in his words "soon." He is unable to be more precise than that.

Needless to say - there is some bad blood between the two individuals. Might be very interesting when he does make his return debut.

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » November 6, 2006, 10:47 pm

I hope it will be sometimes soon. Even though I donดt agree with evrything published there - probably like Stick himself - I find it immensly entertaining and informative. I donดt understand Galt complaining about the sites advertising. Canดt see it does any harm and if it helps Stick cover some of his expenses and time, why not?

Evrybody can read stickmanbangkok.com for free and nobody is forced to. So whatดs the problem? This Galt fellow has gone way over line by i.e. publishing pictures of Sticks co-workers. He should be careful and lock his doors safely. If he did that to me he would better hire himself some bodyguards.

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » November 7, 2006, 2:12 am

theres a long discussion going on at mango ,galts real name is keith summers apparently and his mugshot is shown .
he is a very twisted individual who is going to great lengths to cause stickman a lot of trouble.

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » November 7, 2006, 2:31 am

Mango who? In cyberspace it is common to give the complete http address when you are referring to some homepage. Same applies to any pictures of concern.

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » November 7, 2006, 2:41 am

If you want to copy http adress block it first and then use Ctrl + c and after that Ctr + v to paste.

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » November 7, 2006, 2:57 am

+ means AND but not the actual + on the keyboard.

skipvice
udonmap.com

Post by skipvice » November 7, 2006, 3:24 am

Galt or stickman who cares? although it will be intresting to see who come out on top

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » November 7, 2006, 3:35 am

sorry i thought everyone was up on this long story >
follow the discussion at www.mangosauce.com
galt has even made a post (if its not a fake) .
looks like a posse could be on his tail very soon .

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » November 7, 2006, 3:45 am

and further chats about this hot story >

http://ajarnforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=15071

valentine

Post by valentine » November 7, 2006, 9:22 am

According to Mangosauce this is Keith Summers of Asiansignals on E-bay that is alleged to be John Galt.Who apparently lives in a village in Issan. Hi neighbour :wink:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » November 7, 2006, 9:43 am

:lol: Typical yap yappers,attack with words from a sense of anonimity!Now that their identity is known,we will see what happens!!

It is a dangerous game to insult people for any reason in Thailand.
Although I think Mr.Galt has put Stickman in a life threatening position,he just might have to reap the ''reward'' of his actions also!

Some life lessons are harsher than others :roll:

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » November 7, 2006, 11:50 am

Same applies to any other country in the world! Certainly were I come from. I can understand, and iดts quite acceptable when people argue about politics, religion, philosophy, different interpretasion of history or world affairs in general, but to publish information of personal nature, regarding co-workers or any other unrelated material as this Keith Summers (alias Galt?) has done is plain rude and serves no purpose other then to cause harm. Evrybody is entitled to his opinion, but to stoop so low, as to mingle Thai teachers in to this affair is in no way acceptable.

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » November 7, 2006, 6:01 pm

mango chats says he sells bike parts via ebay ,this guy must be an idiot to screw up his business !
bad feedback might be a problem now.

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » November 17, 2006, 1:28 am

looks like stick may have jacked it in due to the hassle caused by keith Summers (Galt)

skipvice
udonmap.com

Post by skipvice » November 17, 2006, 1:44 am

check out Keith's web site and Pauls.
http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com/GaltWeekly.htm

It is all most over, I hope. :roll:

farang
udonmap.com

Post by farang » November 17, 2006, 5:15 am

LOL :lol:ImageImage

kafkaesque

Post by kafkaesque » November 17, 2006, 9:16 am

Any Mango Sauce readers?

Turns out this guy came to Thailand on a "man tour"

I don't like that or the fact he bragged about taking a girls virginity.

He also posted details (and pictures) of some
girls he was trying to tag.

At best - he is low class and not very bright.

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » December 5, 2006, 1:08 am

stickman submissions is back up >>>

MANY THANKS TO BANGKOK BARRY WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME.

Submissions are welcome from all readers on virtually any subject or issue related to Thailand. Submissions are also welcome about issues and experiences from neighbouring countries.

The one type of submission that is NOT welcome are detailed sex reports. If you spent time in Thailand and spent time with the land's maidens, I am sure you can come up with something more interesting than just what happened in the bedroom. Reports detailing life between the sheets are dull, boring and not wanted.

All submissions should be stand alone pieces. They may refer to previous submissions but should be stand alone insomuch that anyone could read and enjoy it without having read another submission that it may refer to.

Submissions can be sent to me either in the body of an email or as a Microsoft Word file attachment.

Submissions MUST be at least 800 words in length. Please tidy up the English as best you can before sending it to me! There really is nothing worse than receiving a submission, tidying up the English and then getting another version of it, which has to be tidied up again.

I may make amendments to submissions, including tidying up the English, the text formatting and very, very occasionally removing something that may be sensitive or too "hot" to run.

Certain submissions may be denoted as * Star submissions if I think they are a touch better than the rest. There is no specific criteria here and it simply means a submission that was a bit more touching, moving, informative, incisive, or persuasive than most, in my opinion.

Please provide a title for the submission, a pen name and advise whether you would like an email address added. If you do not provide a pen name I will list it as "anonymous". Of course you can elect to have it listed anonymously. If you do not specifically advise me that it is ok to include your email address, I will not. If you want an email address included, it is a good idea to create a new one so your primary email address doesn't become the recipient of spam.

More positive submissions would be great! Sometimes there is too much negativity. Some people complain that too many submissions are negative, a fair complaint.

If naming people in your submission, it is generally best to change the names to protect the innocent (or not so innocent).

There may be a delay between the time you send the submission to me and the day that it is put up online, usually a few days.

If you are one of the thousands of people who reads the submissions here everyday, why not take the time to write up YOUR STORY! We've all had humorous and interesting experiences in Thailand so why not share yours?

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » December 5, 2006, 8:28 am

both sites are nothing but opinionated dribble. i'll pass. stickman did provide some much needed warnings for newbies, and a start for people interested in teaching. but beyond that, boring as hell. just my opinionated dribble.

Return to “Open Forum”