obamacare is a joke, good for illegals and welfare people

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » January 10, 2015, 11:21 pm

Jsell50 wrote:"Hm, stupid Republicans?...I will match my IQ against yours anytime...

Here’re some 1990 Gallup poll numbers...
1. Ignorant (my word) and stupid (your word) do not share the same meaning. An educated person would know that. An ignorant person would not. Not an insult or flame but a literal fact.
2. You would embarrass yourself. Get in Mensa first.
3. Did you really just try to use numbers from 2 1/2 decades ago to unsuccessfully prove a point? 1990? ROFLMAO. Yep. You are definitely a Republican. :)

Here's some homework:

Name 3 bills passed by both chambers this month which directly benefit the majority of the Republican demographic.

Betcha can't...

Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Post by Jsell50 » January 11, 2015, 11:33 am

No more posts on politics for me, too many with "Opinions" reflecting Obama rhetoric instead of things good for the country. PS, qualified for Mensa, didn't join because too elitist. Don't need homework, didn't need it in school to have near perfect test results in the "Gifted" classes either. But you wouldn't understand that.

farlong68
udonmap.com

Post by farlong68 » January 11, 2015, 11:57 am

kp same question as last year are you and your family covered by Obama care? simple question should be yes or no... I am blessed with this ill thought mess. first year bad but this year same but just price increase of 44 per cent. free college for everyone except the taxpayer who will foot the bill. sorry nothing is free someone always pays sincerely john

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » January 11, 2015, 12:55 pm

Maybe the same people who paid for Obama's education will pay for the community college for all.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » January 11, 2015, 1:40 pm

@Jsell50 cant argue with someone that is a master-debator, avoid shaking his hand!

@farlong68 I asked the same question of a former UM member and got side ways answer of I have bluecross (which is BUPA)

akwoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by akwoodworker » January 12, 2015, 3:16 pm

The cost for the education package is 1% of our 'defense' budget, how will we protect ourselves then?

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » January 12, 2015, 6:59 pm

akwoodworker wrote:The cost for the education package is 1% of our 'defense' budget, how will we protect ourselves then?
Right?!?! :)
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » January 12, 2015, 7:21 pm

Seriously, though. Free college for all Americans would not cost more. In fact, it will cost less than what the government is currently spending for college related costs. In other words, it's a smarter allocation of the (dwindling) education budget.

ThinkProgress explains it here:
http://thinkprogress.org/education/2015 ... lege-free/

I can't wait to re-read his memoires while taking my kids on a trip to the Obama Library and then to Mt. Rushmore for the unveiling around the time when the youngest graduates from FREE college. Even if it doesn't happen on his watch because of the ignorant Republicans' wicked tactics, the idea is now in play and should make for an excellent rallying call to vote during the 2016 elections.

Affordable healthcare for all Americans was HUGE; and the facts are that it continues to be a huge success. Eat it, Republicans! Free college for all and an immigration deal to cap his already incredibly successful presidency would eclipse or at least be on par with the historical accomplishments of Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, and Roosevelt.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » January 12, 2015, 8:04 pm

you are not selling me on this load of ----

why dont you fess up, you are not using insurance from the US are you :^o

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » January 12, 2015, 8:41 pm

Sounds confusing to me. It's getting harder to give them my hard earned money. :confused:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/taxes/th ... srcref=rss

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 13, 2015, 1:14 am

From outside the US Obamacare looks a huge success. Americans have been spending a fortune on healthcare for really crap results. Change is needed whoever is in the Oval Office. Obamacare is just the start. No change will see the US go down the toilet as more and more money is spent on healthcare for crap results. In my opinion Americans are being ripped off big time by their healthcare system.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » January 13, 2015, 2:13 am

GT93 wrote:From outside the US Obamacare looks a huge success. Americans have been spending a fortune on healthcare for really crap results. Change is needed whoever is in the Oval Office. Obamacare is just the start. No change will see the US go down the toilet as more and more money is spent on healthcare for crap results. In my opinion Americans are being ripped off big time by their healthcare system.
sorry but you are very wrong..........a person in the US is forced to pay more for insurance and get nothing for what they are forced to pay for. the huge success you talk about is I have to pay about 40% more each month and I dont get ---- for it.

As an example if your country made you have to pay 40% more for your auto insurance and force you to "pitch in" for the person that is the "have not" driver? how would you like them apples?

You wrote "In my opinion Americans are being ripped off big time by their healthcare system" this is true now and the government is forcing the american people to pay more for nothing.........my old monthly payment was $153 and it took a jump to $244 and do I get more or better coverage for that? NO! huge success my a$$ :oops:

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » January 13, 2015, 6:49 am

If you can't afford to pay the deductable what good is the policy? Ponzi scheme sponsored by the governmnent is all it is.

farlong68
udonmap.com

Post by farlong68 » January 13, 2015, 9:49 am

just like store bought frozen pie looks good in the carton but tastes like ---- Obama care same same...

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » January 13, 2015, 9:31 pm

GT93 wrote:From outside the US Obamacare looks a huge success. Americans have been spending a fortune on healthcare for really crap results. Change is needed whoever is in the Oval Office. Obamacare is just the start. No change will see the US go down the toilet as more and more money is spent on healthcare for crap results. In my opinion Americans are being ripped off big time by their healthcare system.
You are indeed correct. Some of the geniuses on this thread haven't yet figured out how to dial the phone number to get assistance with getting various available waivers or credits which would more than offset most "increases". It is less effort to go to a website about an obscure city in Thailand and bytch to others who can't help them. :)

[although the length and frequency of the anti-anything-Obama diatribes appears to be more effort]

Yes, affordable healthcare is a good start, but single payer would be ideal. Perhaps after the Republicans make another mess of things (as they always do - fact!) and the geezer crowd who regularly show up at the polls for off-year elections die off, the younger generation will give Hillary both Houses to make it happen.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » January 13, 2015, 10:01 pm

KHONDAHM wrote:
You are indeed correct. Some of the geniuses on this thread haven't yet figured out how to dial the phone number to get assistance with getting various available waivers or credits which would more than offset most "increases". It is less effort to go to a website about an obscure city in Thailand and bytch to others who can't help them. :)

[although the length and frequency of the anti-anything-Obama diatribes appears to be more effort]

Yes, affordable healthcare is a good start, but single payer would be ideal. Perhaps after the Republicans make another mess of things (as they always do - fact!) and the geezer crowd who regularly show up at the polls for off-year elections die off, the younger generation will give Hillary both Houses to make it happen.
how can you bullsh1t us when you (and your family) have insurance from thailand like I had to buy? does this make you a liar? I dont care if you are black just dont be jiving us, holmes [-X

my healthcare was affordable before this load of baloney.

how dare you try to sell a load of ----, I wont buy it, you are a lousy sales man" available waivers or credits which would more than offset most "increases"
maybe obamacare can fix a forked tongue?

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » January 14, 2015, 8:01 am

Your healthcare was affordable before because you were only paying for yours, now you are helping to pay for others. What part of redistribution of wealth don't you agree with?

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Post by Jsell50 » January 14, 2015, 8:08 am

What part of redistribution of wealth don't you agree with?
All of it!

akwoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by akwoodworker » January 14, 2015, 9:40 am

My credit made my healthcare free. If others are paying more be pissed at the providers. Here is where the extra money is going. http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/ ... -9-million The one thing that baffles me about this argument is the US was the ONLY developed nation to not provide health care, besides a few Balkan states and Belarus. No one bitches when the US spends more on military than the next ten countries combined. As a cancer survivor with no insurance before the affordable care act a recurrence was pretty much a death sentence. Granted if it anything else I would merely come to Thailand or Mexico. My physical for cancer is almost eight hundred in Alaska, here? Same tests, sixty dollars. With the new republican congress it will only get worse of course, right now they are trying to reduce social security and take the affordable care act back to court.

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Post by Jsell50 » January 14, 2015, 10:22 am

What no one gets, is "Free" healthcare, plus all the other "Free" social programs, aren't free. I guess I shouldn't be pissed when I have to work 70 hours in the average week just to save for retirement because 50% of my wages go to one form of tax or another. So yeah, I get pissed when I have to pay for someone else. At work I made sure I had major medical with enough coverage to take care of anything. I took this as my responsibility so no one else had to pay for me. That ethic is gone from many in America because someone else will always be forced to pay. You want to know one of the biggest reasons for higher health care in America? Look to the cost of treating people who don't have to pay. The caregivers have to make it up somewhere.

Return to “Open Forum”