Udon Echo Returns

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by stattointhailand » December 30, 2014, 9:17 pm

Nah Aardy it's Earnest and 'is 'elmit that pithed orf
CH Pith.jpg
CH Pith.jpg (12.42 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
I think that might be one of Socksy's dresses as well [-X

Zidane
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Zidane » December 31, 2014, 9:08 am

redwolf wrote:
GT93 wrote:Earnest, please don't let downunder choose the page 3 photo. I'm also concerned about who you might put on page 3. Zids seems most suited for selecting the page 3 photo. He has excellent taste. :D
Excellent point GT93, -Zid's got my nomination as well. =D>
OMG,only just caught up with this thread after holidaying in Chiang Mai and the Xmas break..... :oops:
Obviously for a Page 3 for the Udon Echo you cant do complete topless or some of the older readers might end up in the ICU in the Bangkok Hospital ! :yikes:
So I've searched round for some tasteful pictures and I've found a couple (if youll pardon the pun) which could make your start to the New Year seem brighter ! 8)
Happy New Year 1.jpg
Happy New Year 2.jpg
And heres a reminder to some of you forgetful guys to remember to take down your Christmas decorations before 12th night ! =;
Take down your Xmas decorations.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

GT93
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by GT93 » December 31, 2014, 1:34 pm

Yes, very tasteful Zids. Your many fans will be impressed at this post. When I walk around Auckland my leering eye focuses just about 100% on Asian girls. Your posts are a reminder not to overlook all the farang girls.

I couldn't see down the right hand side of the latest Udon Echo Earnest but I could when I was writing my post and checking what was in the latest edition. I initially saw Socksy's name mentioned but not what he was reportedly doing. I thought no doubt something very wicked.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Earnest
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Earnest » December 31, 2014, 4:35 pm

But no page 7 fellas, Khun Zinedine, we need balance in the interests of diversity. [-X

The editor has given me a good telling orf reference c0cking up the latest issue so I'll do a reprint.

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Shado
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Shado » December 31, 2014, 5:46 pm

By the way Udon Echo, I'd suggest that the weather is currently อากาศหนาว = Agart Naao. Just a bit chilly in the mornings. :D

Earnest
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Earnest » December 31, 2014, 5:58 pm

Thank you, Shado.

The editor tells me he visits a nice, old lady at Dalat Nongbua who bases her weather forecasts on the moistness of the frogs that she sells outside the 7-11. Dry skin means hot weather coming, wet skin means rain and if they're wearing scarves then it's going to get cold.

Maybe I should broach the subject of publishing a more accurate weather forecast for the metropolis?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Zidane » December 31, 2014, 8:03 pm

Earnest wrote:But no page 7 fellas, Khun Zinedine, we need balance in the interests of diversity. [-X
OK,heres a few fellas wearing bikinis for page 7 in the interests of diversity ! 8)
Ladyboys in Pattaya.JPG

Earnest
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Earnest » December 31, 2014, 8:18 pm

Thank you.

I'm sure I've seen a couple of those lads playing footie in Scunthorpe shirts at Nong Bua Park but I could be wrong.

Alchai
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Alchai » December 31, 2014, 8:36 pm

Earnest wrote: I'm sure I've seen a couple of those lads playing footie in Scunthorpe shirts at Nong Bua Park but I could be wrong.
Drunk Monkey wrote:with A FREE BEER FOR ANYONE TURNING UP IN A Scunny football shirt
Now you've got Jon hoping for the best :lol:
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

Zidane
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Zidane » December 31, 2014, 8:40 pm

The young man in the middle would sort Jon out,no problem ! \:D/

Shado
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Shado » December 31, 2014, 9:28 pm

Dry skin means hot weather coming, wet skin means rain and if they're wearing scarves then it's going to get cold.
Yes, I know frog seller at dtalat Nongbua you referenced. Khun Ying Gohp, lovely lady. That's where I get my frogs. The day before yesterday I stopped by to see what she might have as the supply can be spotty this time of year. Took a snapshot of what she had on hand.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Earnest » December 31, 2014, 10:08 pm

Lousy death, Shado, looks like agart nao yen in the metropolis. We'll need to put a weather warning out for Egg 'n'Beer Stainers still dressed in vests and shorts. :shock:

GT93
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by GT93 » January 4, 2015, 9:54 am

I have been wondering if the Supreme Leader with his glorious haircut has been sneaking out of the yellow duck at night for some hijinks in the naughty boy parts of town. And I'm not referring to the internet shops where he can play computer games with the Thai kids. Hopefully the Udon Echo is keeping on top of developments in this explosive story.

I think Obama has given the OK to American citizens to steal the Supreme Leader's wallet and toys. Just be careful as he might have a few bodyguards better tooled up than shoppers at Walmart.

pomps
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by pomps » January 6, 2015, 7:07 am

Weather still on the chilly side for the locals,rather pleasant for farangs,next issue coming soon :-k maybe randy andy seeking refuge in a soi sampan massage shop to get away from all the attention he has brought upon himself on the other side of the world :shock: :D 8)

GT93
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by GT93 » January 6, 2015, 7:46 am

Sakonnick's story about his friend considering a young Lao lass in the "chicken sheds" thread suggests Lao lasses might be a bit risky for a cautious gentleman. Many posters might be hoping Soi Samphan is a more private part of the world and that the Udon Echo isn't going to change that! Otherwise Earnest might be as popular as Arthur Scargill at a Tory cocktail party in 1985.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by stattointhailand » January 6, 2015, 5:52 pm

GT93 wrote:Sakonnick's story about his friend considering a young Lao lass in the "chicken sheds" thread suggests Lao lasses might be a bit risky for a cautious gentleman. Many posters might be hoping Soi Samphan is a more private part of the world and that the Udon Echo isn't going to change that! Otherwise Earnest might be as popular as Arthur Scargill at a Tory cocktail party in 1985.
He would probably be about as popular as that bl**dy idiot who posted videos on Facebook :evil:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Khun Paul » January 6, 2015, 8:38 pm

yes I remember that just, what a bloody w**k**.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Earnest » January 7, 2015, 4:26 am

bignote1
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by bignote1 » January 7, 2015, 4:38 am

Earnest wrote:Image
I will go but only if Jack, drinks less and changes the joke he slurs in his speech every year.
"As an anglophile I have to ask the question; What happens when you cross a pig with a Kiwi. Nothing ,there are some things a pig won't do."

Earnest
udonmap.com

Udon Echo Returns

Post by Earnest » January 7, 2015, 4:50 am

A sharper image....

Return to “Open Forum”