Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

World news discussion forum
Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 24, 2015, 3:25 am

Yes, I must admit that they're not my kind of people, I'd sooner cross the street than tug my forelock to the likes of them.

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 2, 2015, 1:05 pm

marjamlew wrote:Wazza that Greek fella was a local in these parts a while back. Wonder what he got up to at what is known locally as the Dirty Derri? Great article about my place of birth and residence too. GT will get a giggle from this article also with his interest in the recent history of the wild western suburbs.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... 1fwwu.html
As an aside I spent all my junior cricket days opening the batting with Craig Parry in the Sunshine United Cricket Club under 12s, 14s and 16s.
I loved that article marjamlew. I have been reading Roberta Williams autobiography and she wrote this about the Duke of Edinburgh's old haunts in Melbourne in the 1950s:

"I didn't trust Andrew at all at first. I just thought he was a car thief because that's what comes out of Sunshine - car thieves. The boys in Sunshine steal cars and grow dope." (page 179)

That's what Sunshine had become by about 2000 almost 50 years after the Duke expected to have a jolly good time. For non-Aussies Roberta Williams was the ex-wife of a notorious celebrity Aussie drug dealer and serial killer.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » February 17, 2015, 12:07 pm

I think you'll find that Prince Andrew has very recently been promoted as the Queen promotes him to the rank of vice-admiral as a birthday present.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » February 17, 2015, 2:33 pm

Astana wrote:I think you'll find that Prince Andrew has very recently been promoted as the Queen promotes him to the rank of vice-admiral as a birthday present.
OT thought he was a helicopter pilot. Can he drive a Naval ship as well? Then he must be very talented.

OT................. \:D/

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 17, 2015, 5:07 pm

old-timer wrote:
Astana wrote:I think you'll find that Prince Andrew has very recently been promoted as the Queen promotes him to the rank of vice-admiral as a birthday present.
OT thought he was a helicopter pilot. Can he drive a Naval ship as well? Then he must be very talented.

OT................. \:D/
OT you seem to have become a candidate for Earnie's Pommy Thickie Club. :D

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 21, 2015, 11:37 am

Obama tells Prince's Andrew's older brother that:

"President Barack Obama is very aware of where Americans stand on all kinds of issues — including their love for the British Royals. The 44th U.S. president told Prince Charles during a conversation at the White House on Thursday, March 19, that he knows Americans are pretty much obsessed with his family.

"I think it's fair to say that the American people are quite fond of the royal family," Obama told the 66-year-old prince. As reported by AP Radio, Charles perfectly — and royally — responded: “That’s awfully nice to know.” "

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... z3UzXhUHtm

The Duke of York's alleged indiscretions apparently haven't dented Americans' fondness for things Windsor.

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

Post by GT93 » January 13, 2022, 1:08 am

Love it. Prince Andrew will be doing very well if he isn't sweating now. It looks like the plaintiff is going to get some big bucks from the wicked Englishman or his mother.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2022, 7:31 am

Dont think money is an issue for Andy ..hes selling his Swiss ski lodge for 32 mil .. BUT THE NET IS TIGHTENING and the damage is already done.

Obviously at worst guilty by association he has lost all credibility and is /has become a lepper no one wants to be tagged too... but im sure there are a few more twists to come in this royal tale.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 13, 2022, 7:42 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2022, 7:31 am
Dont think money is an issue for Andy ..hes selling his Swiss ski lodge for 32 mil .. BUT THE NET IS TIGHTENING and the damage is already done.

Obviously at worst guilty by association he has lost all credibility and is /has become a lepper no one wants to be tagged too... but im sure there are a few more twists to come in this royal tale.
A few arseholes will be puckering if they nail Randy Andy. The lawyer Dershowitz is already a high-profile target with a lot to lose.

There might have to be an "unfortunate" shooting accident on the grouse moors near Balmoral this summer.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2022, 7:47 am

tamada wrote:
January 13, 2022, 7:42 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2022, 7:31 am

A few arseholes will be puckering if they nail Randy Andy. The lawyer Dershowitz is already a high-profile target with a lot to lose.

There might have to be an "unfortunate" shooting accident on the grouse moors near Balmoral this summer.
A distinct possibility Tam .. ..I SAY MARM TERRIBLE SHOT .... or he may well top himself ??

Lets not we forget the Clintons ..

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 13, 2022, 7:53 am

^ Meh... The Clinton association with Epstein is one of them Qanon conspiracy thingmies. Has as much credibility as having pizza with your daughter in Woking.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2022, 12:48 pm

MEH....of course Billy boy Clinton and Eppo never met ..

Whats more such was their friendship and sharing of intimacies Epoo even had an Oil painting done of his buddy

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 13, 2022, 1:36 pm

They met, no issues with that. He also met Trump but he wasn't interested as he had his 'hot' daughter already. Epstein met thousands of people but not all if them were into shagging underage girls. Only the weirdos.

BTW, did you ever get the stains out of your dress?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2022, 2:26 pm

tamada wrote:
January 13, 2022, 1:36 pm
They met, no issues with that. He also met Trump but he wasn't interested as he had his 'hot' daughter already. Epstein met thousands of people but not all if them were into shagging underage girls. Only the weirdos.

BTW, did you ever get the stains out of your dress?
Yes took it to the laundry near airport ..told the lass it was mayo !!

I reckon theres a few more mysterious deaths in this saga yet.

Lizzy must be spitting feathers over HRH Prince Andys silly sausage sharing, could well out shine her 70th year on the throne gig in the tabloids this coming year.

DM

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 13, 2022, 2:50 pm

Harry Windsor might be a major distraction too. Should the British Army take any of the blame for Windsor being such an imbecile? Fortunately they can't cop any responsibility for Prince Andrew being Prince Andrew.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 13, 2022, 3:43 pm

I think that some of the conjecture in this post is becoming downright stupid.
Prince Andrew, a typical Sailor, every port a home so to speak,. sleep where my head lies and all that stuff, only thing he forgot was to think, with brain as opposed with pecker.

From a male perspective what male footloose and fancy free would not like a young lady crawling all over them,eh, however his financial woes are just starting. His mum obviously not paying the lawyers, but I fear a bill will be paid somehow to avoid a Public Spectacle, not the only time a Royal has disgraced him/herself. The centuries are littered with Royals being silly / stupid . Queens sister springs to mind.

So easy to knock, he was after all just a man, a stupid man but a man . let us see how this all ends shall we.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 13, 2022, 4:22 pm

Eddy 7th & 8th were the first to "spring to mind"

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 13, 2022, 4:23 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 13, 2022, 4:22 pm
Eddy 7th & 8th were the first to "spring to mind"
Historically we can go back a lot further than that but point taken.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 14, 2022, 1:28 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 13, 2022, 3:43 pm
So easy to knock, he was after all just a man, a stupid man but a man . let us see how this all ends shall we.
No, he is the second son of the Queen and a former Royal Naval officer, Sir, so he is expected to conduct himself in a certain manner. I don't want to hear your apologies for the Prince again, at least not in front of the men. It creates a seditious environment.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 14, 2022, 6:48 am

Earnest wrote:
January 14, 2022, 1:28 am
Khun Paul wrote:
January 13, 2022, 3:43 pm
No, he is the second son of the Queen and a former Royal Naval officer, Sir, so he is expected to conduct himself in a certain manner. I don't want to hear your apologies for the Prince again, at least not in front of the men. It creates a seditious environment.
Gods sake bloody grow up, I was not apologising and in any event he has NOW been striped of ALL Military positions and titles and and unable to USE HRH, so the Boss has acted and rightly so. A someone has commented, thrown under the Royal BUs
Go back into your humdrum existence old boy , as an addendum if that has happened to Andrew, I guess harry is noiw wondering about his future more ...lol

Return to “World News”