Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2022, 5:36 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 17, 2022, 3:36 pm

Not easy being royalty ..is it Jack ??
Certainly isn't if you are Harry - I'm still trying to figure out exactly what he has done wrong. :-k

And GT - you can't be serious. Do I need the McEnroe meme?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 18, 2022, 1:31 am

I can't stand Harry Windsor. I detest the way he has turned on his own family and his cringeworthy chase of the almighty dollar. I think it's a joke him banging on about his hardships and being so woke. For a woke guy, he really struggles to empathize with his family. He's had and still has a life of extraordinary privilege. I don't trust a word he says. I'm in the Piers Morgan school even though I generally don't have much time for Morgan. Windsor should man up and sort himself out in private. I loath how wealthy liberal Americans and businesses shower him and his dingbat missus with money for essentially nothing. He should also stay out of politics. I think the British public quite righty hold him in very low regard. I think the future is going to be very bleak for Harry Windsor.

As for Andrew having sexual relations with a worldly 17 year old, it's hardly crime of the century and I think the reaction is really overblown. What bugs me is his stupidly hanging around Epstein and what else Andrew Windsor might have been doing. I believe there's other worse shxt that has happened. Also from what I've read Andrew Windsor has always been a first class jerk. But Harry still annoys me way more.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 18, 2022, 4:19 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 17, 2022, 5:36 pm
Certainly isn't if you are Harry - I'm still trying to figure out exactly what he has done wrong. :-k
His popularity is determined by people like Piers Morgan or establishments like the UK Media. His Media popularity took a downturn after he backed away from the Royal Family and moved to the US. He became a rotter in the eyes of the UK Press and Sun readers after he conducted the Oprah interview with his Missus.

I don't dislike Harry rather I feel sorry for him. I know he's privileged but the cards he was dealt weren't the best. I think he's always pushed back, which probably hasn't upset his family but did place him at odds with the sycophants who surround the Queen. People mustn't forget the good work he's done for UK Veterans.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 18, 2022, 6:08 am

This saga, seems to always happen when the second son finds out that he will probably never get to be the boss. Both of them would have been far happier if they had stayed in the forces. Serving their country and the public .
Life is full of twists and turns and behaving stupidly is not reserved for the uneducated or poor people.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2022, 7:00 am

GT93 wrote:
January 18, 2022, 1:31 am
I can't stand Harry Windsor. I detest the way he has turned on his own family and his cringeworthy chase of the almighty dollar. I think it's a joke him banging on about his hardships and being so woke. For a woke guy, he really struggles to empathize with his family. He's had and still has a life of extraordinary privilege. I don't trust a word he says. I'm in the Piers Morgan school even though I generally don't have much time for Morgan. Windsor should man up and sort himself out in private. I loath how wealthy liberal Americans and businesses shower him and his dingbat missus with money for essentially nothing. He should also stay out of politics. I think the British public quite righty hold him in very low regard. I think the future is going to be very bleak for Harry Windsor.

As for Andrew having sexual relations with a worldly 17 year old, it's hardly crime of the century and I think the reaction is really overblown. What bugs me is his stupidly hanging around Epstein and what else Andrew Windsor might have been doing. I believe there's other worse shxt that has happened. Also from what I've read Andrew Windsor has always been a first class jerk. But Harry still annoys me way more.
=D> =D> agree with most ov that GT
Earnest wrote:
January 18, 2022, 4:19 am
jackspratt wrote:
January 17, 2022, 5:36 pm
His popularity is determined by people like Piers Morgan or establishments like the UK Media. His Media popularity took a downturn after he backed away from the Royal Family and moved to the US. He became a rotter in the eyes of the UK Press and Sun readers after he conducted the Oprah interview with his Missus.

I don't dislike Harry rather I feel sorry for him. I know he's privileged but the cards he was dealt weren't the best. I think he's always pushed back, which probably hasn't upset his family but did place him at odds with the sycophants who surround the Queen. People mustn't forget the good work he's done for UK Veterans.
Agree with some of that Ernie

Im predicting this will end up being settled out of court with a huge pay off to the woman and Andy loosing his Swiss ski lodge .. there after he will forever remain an outcast as deep down most know he did have a bit of slap n tickle with a then willing and able young lady...who is milking the situation as hes a royal.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » January 18, 2022, 7:53 am

Oh dear
Attachments
9E327DA0-1E94-445F-9E0F-6397F4B061F7.jpeg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2022, 8:30 am

GT93 wrote:
January 18, 2022, 1:31 am
I can't stand Harry Windsor. .....

I think the British public quite righty hold him in very low regard. .....

But Harry still annoys me way more.
Seems like it is pretty much just old, white blokes similar to you who don't like the fact he gave the middle digit to the inbred inhabitants of Buckingham Palace.

And similarly, can empathise more with Andy.

Oh well!......
Capture.PNG
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/ex ... ince_Harry

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » January 18, 2022, 10:06 am

Just had to…
Attachments
F3B69A7E-1BDF-4954-A3F2-3330C3138E5F.jpeg

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 18, 2022, 10:25 am

I really don't care much either way about the Royal Family, but I do admire the Queen. I do feel sorry for Andy and I think that Harry deserves to live his own life. It's difficult to feel too sorry for Harry because of his financial circumstances.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 18, 2022, 12:08 pm

I wouldn't have minded Harry Windsor giving up on royalty if he and his missus had done it gracefully. I support the Windsors downsizing. I suspect Harry, like his awful uncle, is a bit thick and doesn't appreciate the consequences likely to flow from some of the things he says. I have little empathy for Harry or Andrew. I have more empathy for other Windsors.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 18, 2022, 1:16 pm

I think the not putting brain in gear before opening ones mouth is somewhat hereditary. Phil, Charlie, Andrew ..... however I suspect Harry might find a few problems if trying to play that card :-"

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 18, 2022, 1:35 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 18, 2022, 6:08 am
This saga, seems to always happen when the second son finds out that he will probably never get to be the boss. Both of them would have been far happier if they had stayed in the forces. Serving their country and the public .
Life is full of twists and turns and behaving stupidly is not reserved for the uneducated or poor people.
What about the 'first son' (his dad Charles the Prince of Wales) who pretty much knew by the time his mid-life crisis was over, that mummy dearest wasn't letting him get anywhere near the throne. Ever.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 18, 2022, 2:39 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 18, 2022, 4:19 am
His popularity is determined by people like Piers Morgan or establishments like the UK Media...
Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 18, 2022, 7:00 am
Agree with some of that Ernie
OK.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 18, 2022, 2:53 pm

that demondaine / spicy tart got harry behind
closed doors and showed him things he didn't
know could be done :-s forever altered his path

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 18, 2022, 3:00 pm

:lol:

Yes, that's probably correct. Now that they're married she'll be withholding that magic to control the wretched lad. I'm nearly as bad as Piers Morgan. :lol:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 18, 2022, 5:04 pm

tamada wrote:
January 18, 2022, 1:35 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
What about the 'first son' (his dad Charles the Prince of Wales) who pretty much knew by the time his mid-life crisis was over, that mummy dearest wasn't letting him get anywhere near the throne. Ever.
Yes what about the First son , while your at it why not ask what about the Mother.
God you really sink to new lows.
This is about Andrew, no-one else .....tart !!!!!!!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 18, 2022, 6:24 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 18, 2022, 5:04 pm
tamada wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Yes what about the First son , while your at it why not ask what about the Mother.
Steady on there Tonto. You made some vague assertion about something that ALWAYS happens to a second son of British royalty. I simply reminded members that his dad was also passed over for top job. Sheesh.

You're not a second son are you?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 18, 2022, 7:16 pm

tamada wrote:
January 18, 2022, 6:24 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
tamada wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Steady on there Tonto. You made some vague assertion about something that ALWAYS happens to a second son of British royalty. I simply reminded members that his dad was also passed over for top job. Sheesh.

How can you be passed over when as the heir you only inherit when his mother DIES.. God get a real understanding before pontificating will you

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2022, 7:32 pm

tamada wrote:

Whatever Betty's thoughts on Charlie grabbing the big chair, once she (inevitably) joins Phil, it is not within her remit to decide who gets crowned.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 18, 2022, 7:55 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 18, 2022, 7:16 pm
tamada wrote:
January 18, 2022, 6:24 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
tamada wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:

How can you be passed over when as the heir you only inherit when his mother DIES.. God get a real understanding before pontificating will you
Incorrect mon vieux. Accession to the throne isn't predicated by the death of the incumbent. Abdication is extant and in the UK, legislation was passed in 1701 to ensure it was properly exercised. This was just before you were born so you may have missed it.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “World News”