Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

World news discussion forum
pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Re: Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

Post by pepesgrill » March 18, 2022, 3:16 am

walt , aren't there at least (8) other members you're engaged in a running dispute with? who have somehow grievously offended you with what
you perceive in your fantasyare personal affronts?
run along like a good girl scout and pester them [-o<

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 18, 2022, 4:42 am

Whistler wrote:
March 17, 2022, 9:47 pm
pepesgrill wrote:
March 17, 2022, 8:22 am
the only person who thinks it's funny is " walt"

i never intimated anything of the sort. or even
suggested anyone host homeless ukraine waifs :(
There are some right pains on this forum, so you have competition, however, my score

- Most mendacious, at least you are in the top three, vying for bur nèung.
- Stupid, same ranking
- Troll like, maybe bur sip, or bur sam given multiple accounts/aliases
- Annoying, at least in the top five posters

Quite impressive for somebody with a well displayed tiny intellect.
:lol:

Andrew Windsor ranks very highly in the stupid stakes too. Not just hanging around Epstein but risking the Emily Maitlis interview.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 18, 2022, 5:53 am

Now gentlemen, we all know Prince Andrew was a silly boy, not using his brain using instead another appendage on more then one occasion and that at best he made very stupid judgement calls, and for that he has paid dearly not only money but standing and prestige etc.
But in all honesty we can all say there for the Grace of God go I . We all made mistakes , often we scrapped by, with a warning, those who have been married more than once know full well what I am saying . We have or did drive drunk, fought other people nopt caring about the aftermath , hopes all will be well. Some risked much on even a flip of a coin.

None of us are perfect, some may think they are but underneath they are like ducks, sailing smoothly on the surface but paddling like mad to stay afloat.

SO I think that it is time to call this post as fully finished with , the constant drip drip oif supposedly salacious tit-bits emanating from some is mind numbing as it is rubbish .
I do not in any way dis-agree that he was a stupid arrogant spoilt brat who really never grew up , , he got caught. End of !!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 18, 2022, 8:03 am

So you are in the "If they pay up that should be the end of it" camp then KP?

What about Boss or Joe Ferrari?? or Ducati guy? pay up and all is forgiven? after all they were all silly boys who "made mistakes" just like all of us supposedly

Just because Daddy (or in Andys case Mummy) is rich anything goes

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » March 18, 2022, 9:35 am

GT93 wrote:
March 18, 2022, 4:42 am
Andrew Windsor ranks very highly in the stupid stakes too. Not just hanging around Epstein but risking the Emily Maitlis interview.
where do you find time gt93 ? i thought you were busy with the unpaid brown college interns ? at
your sweatshop down there? renaissance man

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 18, 2022, 10:34 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 18, 2022, 8:03 am
So you are in the "If they pay up that should be the end of it" camp then KP?

What about Boss or Joe Ferrari?? or Ducati guy? pay up and all is forgiven? after all they were all silly boys who "made mistakes" just like all of us supposedly

Just because Daddy (or in Andys case Mummy) is rich anything goes
No I am not, just pay up not really an option.....However , I looked at the BIGGER picture , the Damage that could be done to the Monarchy , HM and his family, because lets face it in the States anything goes when it comes to reporting truth and lies there is NO difference . So just maybe this will put it to bed ( excuse the phrase ) amd we can move opn.
PLUS considering her health is no longer robust partly I am sure due to this boys loose mouth and loose living then least said soonest mended.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 18, 2022, 12:06 pm

Statts, you overlooked Donald J Trump.

No interns at present pepesgrill but I currently have a contractor working for me from India. That's quite common these days. I suppose you have a problem with that too.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 18, 2022, 1:46 pm

Appreciate what your saying KP about Her Maj (bless er cotton socks), but there is a much bigger picture here. The pic with the girl is just the tip of the iceberg and is just a way to get to him (like tax charges for Al Capone). He admits to making trips on the Lolita express to visit Epsteins island. They know the Island was being used sex parties with under age girls and its pretty obvious Andy wasnt spending his time topping up his tan on a deck chair for days on end. If hes got nothing to hide then stand up in court and say so under oath (might as well add perjury to the list :lol: )

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 18, 2022, 4:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
March 18, 2022, 1:46 pm
Appreciate what your saying KP about Her Maj (bless er cotton socks), but there is a much bigger picture here. The pic with the girl is just the tip of the iceberg and is just a way to get to him (like tax charges for Al Capone). He admits to making trips on the Lolita express to visit Epsteins island. They know the Island was being used sex parties with under age girls and its pretty obvious Andy wasnt spending his time topping up his tan on a deck chair for days on end. If hes got nothing to hide then stand up in court and say so under oath (might as well add perjury to the list :lol: )
Your just as they say DIGGING, in fact in old fashioned parlance ' ---- stirring ' , hoping to find something else to talk about regarding him.
Enough, your obsession is bordering on paranoia . You are not the only one who thinks that there is more , but until and as such time it raises its head , forget about it . IN MY BOOK !2 million for a bit of totty is toooooo much.But then the prices I have been asked and even here are also bordering on ridiculous . But I DO NOT KEEP ON About it.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 18, 2022, 4:35 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
Your just as they say DIGGING, in fact in old fashioned parlance ' ---- stirring ' , hoping to find something else to talk about regarding him.
Enough, your obsession is bordering on paranoia . You are not the only one who thinks that there is more , but until and as such time it raises its head , forget about it . IN MY BOOK !2 million for a bit of totty and judging by how she looks now about Gdp 11999000 over priced , but is toooooo much.But then the prices I have been asked and even here are also bordering on ridiculous . But I DO NOT KEEP ON About it.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 18, 2022, 4:54 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
March 18, 2022, 4:35 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
Your just as they say DIGGING, in fact in old fashioned parlance ' **** stirring ' , hoping to find something else to talk about regarding him.
Enough, your obsession is bordering on paranoia . You are not the only one who thinks that there is more , but until and as such time it raises its head , forget about it . IN MY BOOK !2 million for a bit of totty and judging by how she looks now about Gdp 11999000 over priced , but is toooooo much.But then the prices I have been asked and even here are also bordering on ridiculous . But I DO NOT KEEP ON About it.
No, you hardly ever respond to everyone else's posts do you?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 18, 2022, 4:57 pm

One mans "digging" is another mans "justice" I suppose

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 18, 2022, 4:59 pm

tamada wrote:
March 18, 2022, 4:54 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
March 18, 2022, 4:35 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
Your just as they say DIGGING, in fact in old fashioned parlance ' **** stirring ' , hoping to find something else to talk about regarding him.
No, you hardly ever respond to everyone else's posts do you?
Get a life Tam, you are boring now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 19, 2022, 4:33 am

Oh, come on, Sir, you love the attention!

He is a rum 'un though, ain't he, old Randy Andy.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 19, 2022, 9:20 am

Khun Paul wrote:
March 18, 2022, 4:59 pm

Previously we had Teacher Dan. Now we have Preacher tam.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 19, 2022, 9:53 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 19, 2022, 9:20 am
Khun Paul wrote:
March 18, 2022, 4:59 pm

Previously we had Teacher Dan. Now we have Preacher tam.
And regardless of all this teaching and preaching, the less articulate and cogent aren't prevented from having their incoherent say.

Ta
tam
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 19, 2022, 10:02 am

exactly what the Teacher said, but in a less kind way
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 19, 2022, 10:11 am

Everybody is entitled to their own particular viewpoint, however the fun has gone out of this, just baiting because of who he is/was, is now no longer funny or even relevant today.
Far more serious things happening around the world, including Death, and other nasty things, far more important than a Man captured in a photo and hung out to dry by key-board warriors because they can .

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 20, 2022, 6:07 am

The young Andy trained at the Royal Naval College at Dartmouth. He underwhelmed his fellow cadets and professors and annoyed them with his arrogance. Andy said to an Admiral, "I'm Prince Andrew, but you can call me Andrew". Without missing a beat, the Admiral said, "You can call me Sir."
KP, I think many people whose opinions you might respect, don't hold Windsor in high regard. And from the same trashy link:
One evening as the Queen and her family were watching one of her favorite TV soap operas, long-running Coronation Street, Andrew took one look at the crowd in the local TV pub and said: "God, look at all those common people". This annoyed Prince Phillip who told him that if it weren't for those "common people" you wouldn't be a prince.
And :shock: :
It's just true to say, celebrity nannies, know where the bodies are buried. According to the Daily Mail: "From the beginning, palace staff found him a handful. His nanny, Mabel Anderson, called him Baby Grumpling — because of his temper tantrums and obstinacy." He did things like trying to tie the palace's sentries’ shoelaces together and putting itching powder in his own mother's bed. The Queen was not amused.

And :lol: :
Let's put it this way, all those girls and women who jumped into Andy's bed weren't there because of his skill between the sheets. As some have put it, rather delicately, his efforts were over way too fast. Some say he took to counting out loud in an effort to distract himself and improve his performance. Had he not been a Prince, he would have been one lonely dude.
https://www.thethings.com/facts-reveal- ... mily-rude/

Perhaps not surprising he ended up here and paying out millions:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 20, 2022, 7:26 am

Oh dear, I never said he was a saint, rather the opposite , if you want to carry on, posting in the main un-substantiated rubbish about a person who will never respond and seems to you to be easy prey to ridicule. Go ahead. Hope when you post you feel great that YOU have made a point which most of us in the REAL world knew already, but declined to post because it is just tittle tattle .
Like many I do know stories told to me by his Naval colleagues but will not retell. No point the damage has been done the only people losing credibility are those continuing to dig up garbage and telling stories .

I hope you are PROUD of yourselves, nothing like kicking a man when he is down, many of you are good at that via a keyboard, like stabbing someone in the back , very brave and courageous of you . I am a good Samaritan but for some of you I WOULD cross the road to avoid you !!

Return to “World News”