udon thani map

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
sambasa6666
udonmap.com

udon thani map

Post by sambasa6666 » April 20, 2016, 11:03 am

It has not been possible to look the deifferent maps, udon thani, very long time now. Why ???

Stevo
udonmap.com

udon thani map

Post by Stevo » April 20, 2016, 9:27 pm

Good question, sambassa6666...

10+ hours later, no reply... :-k

waanjai
udonmap.com

udon thani map

Post by waanjai » April 20, 2016, 10:57 pm

While in Udon collect the printed versions of the map from those places that support Udon Map. Family members can do same.
Please wear suitable clothing when attending a concert in Udon Thani. Slacks and short-sleeved shirts are ok, shorts, tank tops or muscle shirts are not.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

udon thani map

Post by Nigglyb » April 21, 2016, 12:30 am

Knew I'd seen it somewhere!

Not sure how long this has been the case but here's a post from Admin on Feb 20, 2015 saying that the old editions of the map have been disabled.
Udon Map wrote:Yes, the downloads of the map have been disabled. It's a typical case of one miscreant ruining it for everyone else. A real estate company downloaded the map, then blew it up to wall size and is using it in its office for marketing purposes. We sell those large, wall size versions of the maps. We met with the company and said that they could keep the map at no charge if they wanted to become a sponsor with a one year contract. They refused; and the police are dealing with them now. A bit of closing the barn door after the horses have left, I know....
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

Return to “Open Forum”