Yet another school shooting in the US

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Yet another school shooting in the US

Post by tamada » February 28, 2018, 1:41 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 27, 2018, 5:34 pm
In the wake of the tragic South Florida high school shooting which ended with 17 deaths, Democrats and their allies in the mainstream media have launched a full-scale attack on the National Rife Association (NRA), Republican politicians, American gun owners, and the Second Amendment. And while there is chatter about so-called "toxic masculinity" bubbling up on left-wing blogs, there is deafening silence regarding a glaring commonality among a majority of school shooters: fatherless homes.

As noted by University of Virginia Professor Brad Wilcox in 2013, "nearly every shooting over the last year in Wikipedia’s ‘list of U.S. school attacks’ involved a young man whose parents divorced or never married in the first place.” Additionally, a study on older male shooters found similar connections to growing up fatherless.

Writing at The Federalist in 2015, Peter Hasson highlighted the fact that of all the shootings on CNN's “27 Deadliest Mass Shootings In U.S. History" list committed by young males, only one was raised by his biological father.

The most recent Florida school shooter, too, had no father figure, as his adoptive father died when the suspect was just a boy.

Hasson writes:
Violence? There’s a direct correlation between fatherless children and teen violence. Suicide? Fatherless children are more than twice as likely to commit suicide. Dropping out of school? Seventy-one percent of high school dropouts came from a fatherless background. Drug use? According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, “Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse.” How about guns? Two of the strongest correlations with gun homicides are growing up in a fatherless household and dropping out of school, which itself is directly related to lack of an active or present father.
But the Lazy Left will ignore it.
I'll give you 4 points for trying to get out of the shallow end.

While you're here, and since it's a given that the 'lazy left' won't do anything, will the 'righteous right' consider adding the need to be in a proven, stable, and pre-existing, Christian marriage of long-standing before any gun purchase and ownership is allowed? So as not to be seen as trampling on anyone's "God given", would it be acceptable to have to be married greater than 10 years before ownership of say a machine gun is allowed?

Or am I overthinking your post?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 28, 2018, 1:42 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 28, 2018, 11:09 am
domfromoz wrote:
February 27, 2018, 9:42 am
You'll recall that President Trump did not serve in Vietnam and instead got a total of five deferments. The first four were for college, and the fifth one was for bone spurs in his heels. And if that doesn't sound serious to you, well then you might be Donald "Please Say Something Nice About Me" Trump, because in an interview with The New York Times, he himself said it wasn't serious.

Is this the same DJT who now states that he would have raced into the Florida school unarmed to take on the shooter,?
It's the same Donald Trump that stopped a mugging.

"In 1991 Donald Trump saved a man from a mugging. Trump told his driver to pull over and he confronted the mugger with a baseball bat. The mugger recognized Trump and then ran away. So when he says he probably would have run in the building to 'do something,' he's being more honest than you are." - James T. Harris

Draft deferments don't have anything to do with cowardice unless there is cowardice in one's history.

I also doubt that 4 card-carrying members of the NRA would have sat outside that school.

And BAM!!!... just like that, those 4 points were lost.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 28, 2018, 2:59 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
February 28, 2018, 1:20 pm
but, who really gives a rats patootie if Trump got a draft deferment for bone spurs.. Or Obama never considered going into the military.. Or George W. Bush "avoided" active military service by becoming a reserve fighter pilot flying F-102's, or my favorite Bill Clinton and his draft dodging. Doesn't matter. It was 50 years ago.. So what? Power, position, privilege.. You might as well get into an equal uproar about who is the most religious.. Doesn't mean a thing..
You are exactly correct.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 28, 2018, 8:22 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 28, 2018, 11:20 am
vlad wrote:
February 21, 2018, 8:21 am
your never going to convince him on his views on the right to bear arms so why bother posting on it he will just use the old excuses like its our right its in the amendment
Fortunately, the Constitution is still intact in America and all the Amendments except for two, expand our freedoms. As long as the Constitution is the "law of the land", it is exactly just that. I will continue to exercise the rights that I so choose.

You have been deceived like all of us Lone Star, yes you are correct there is the "law of the land" and with that you have civil law and common law.

Then you have the law of the sea or Admiralty maritime Law, and that is the deception that is the law all countries citizens live under that is why you have citizenship because you are a ship a vessel a citizen of the corporation of THE UNITED STATES thats why you have a President he is the President of the corporation, the corpse or the dead body.

There are 3 rules of a corporation it must have a president, a vice-president and a scretary of the treasury.

All corporations or a corpse operate under Admiralty maritime law or law of the sea

All banking is conducted under Admiralty maritime law, the law of commerce, which uses the Universal Commercial Code or UCC, Law of the sea or Admiralty maritime law.

You have been bonded to the corporation at birth in to live stock to be traded on the NY stock exchange, you bonded security was your live birth, which if you are an American citizen records for the North Americas are in HULL, Canada yes thats right the HULL of a ship, you were a product of live stock, from the day of your birth when your mother voluntarily as the informant to the doctor who signed your live birth certificate, this made you an employee of the corporation.

You then applied for a birth certificate which you received on BONDED paper as you had been bonded to the corporation the corpse or the dead body.
Under Admiralty Maritime law you become a citizen with US Citizenship it's all the deception of the language that enslaves us Lone Star.

I know you probably think I am on another planet but fortunately I understand commerce and Admiralty maritime law, I worked in this field, but like many others the deception of the 2 worlds we live in did not click for some time.

Now you are what is classified as dead in the water you have no status and you are not grounded under the law of the sea. If you are not grounded and are dead in the water bonded to a corpse a corporation then you are not in a very good position.

But if you wish to change your status and become a natural person or live person you do have options.
The system was set up as a voluntary system but like most things if you don't know how the system was set up then you still live in the illusion of something you believe is real, it's not it's a corpse a corporation a dead body.

But should you voluntarily change your status from dead in the water an employee of the corporation a corpse, then you can, but most people don't know the deception in the first place. Just like after this post probably get all sorts of replies on what a nutcase I am but that's ok.

Since the Act of 1871 which established the District of Columbia, we have been living under the UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain international bankers and aristocracy of Europe and Britain.
In 1871 the Congress changed the name of the original Constitution by changing ONE WORD — and that was very significant as you will read.
Some people do not understand that ONE WORD or TWO WORDS difference in any “legal” document DO make the critical difference. But, Congress has known, and does know, this.
1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871.
With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress,” Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).
The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America.

Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (specifically Rothschild's of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers. Because the bankers were not about to lend money to a floundering nation without serious stipulations, they devised a way to get their foot in the door of the United States.
The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act of 1871, the organic Constitution was defaced — in effect vandalized and sabotage — when the title was capitalized and the word “for” was changed to “of” in the title.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does not!
Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring to a legal document. This seemingly “minor” alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans.
What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government. This newly altered Constitution was not intended to benefit the Republic. It benefits only the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.
Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, we the people now have “relative” rights or privileges. One example is the Sovereign’s right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to be licensed.
By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution.

The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 28, 2018, 9:51 pm

Another useless rant against corporations, governments and banks. Guess Christian_2013 lives without money from the treasonable government that passes it through the controlling banks to the pockets of the oppressed.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 28, 2018, 10:06 pm

Stantheman wrote:
February 28, 2018, 9:51 pm
Another useless rant against corporations, governments and banks. Guess Christian_2013 lives without money from the treasonable government that passes it through the controlling banks to the pockets of the oppressed.
No I spent 35 years on the sea of commerce drop kick.

Did I state I was opressed?

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 28, 2018, 11:14 pm

christian_2013 wrote:
February 28, 2018, 10:06 pm
Stantheman wrote:

The statement was based purely on how the system works, if you cared to understand the system, then you would see a lot of things happening around you with open eyes and understand what is going on, it's just commerce it's just business it's about money, the flow of current sea (currency).

If you have a reasonable argument other than it's just a rant on corporations, government and International banking then give it to me. Don't just tell me you are completely ignorant of the system and that's your defence. Ignorance under the law is no grounds for exemption.

Running a corporation with limited liability is like piracy, you can rape pillage and murder for money the flow of current sea (currency) and it's legal, but may not be lawful.

You obviously worked with your hands stantheman?

Sorry for the drop kick comment!

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 1, 2018, 1:32 am

So you have a problem with someone who worked with their hands? Do you think people who work with their hands cannot think on your level? By the way does being an operating budget manager of over $1.5 million and a warehouse stock fund over $30 million annually for 5 years constitute working with my hands, or maybe being the Chief of a Logistic's computer system for 8 years means working wirh my hands.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 1, 2018, 1:53 am

Stantheman wrote:
March 1, 2018, 1:32 am
So you have a problem with someone who worked with their hands? Do you think people who work with their hands cannot think on your level? By the way does being an operating budget manager of over $1.5 million and a warehouse stock fund over $30 million annually for 5 years constitute working with my hands, or maybe being the Chief of a Logistic's computer system for 8 years means working wirh my hands.
Then you should know exactly how the system works, or if you don't, you were asleep your whole career, either way your comments show you have not got a clue.

It's all documented, what do you think I'm making it up? You still have not given me an argument, now your just quoting how big you head is not the intelligence that's inside it.

No I don't have a problem with people working with there hands, those guys are really smart.

Give me an argument, not how big you budget is or how much stock was in your warehouse, you were working in that business and you still didn't understand the system, I wouldn't be proud of that.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 1, 2018, 2:46 am

Ok, start posting the "Documents" that you say exist to support your personal beliefs. Also if you have nothing against people working with their hands why did you adk the question?

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » March 1, 2018, 3:21 am

Lone Star wrote:
February 28, 2018, 11:09 am

It's the same Donald Trump that stopped a mugging.

"In 1991 Donald Trump saved a man from a mugging. Trump told his driver to pull over and he confronted the mugger with a baseball bat. The mugger recognized Trump and then ran away. So when he says he probably would have run in the building to 'do something,' he's being more honest than you are." - James T. Harris
Probably fake news from 1991; apparently Trump used to call reporters posing as "John Miller" or "John Barron" to promote positive stories about himself.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trumps-1991- ... strategist

https://www.snopes.com/trump-stops-mugging-1991/

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 1, 2018, 3:31 am

Stantheman wrote:
March 1, 2018, 2:46 am
Ok, start posting the "Documents" that you say exist to support your personal beliefs. Also if you have nothing against people working with their hands why did you adk the question?
Do your homework! research it yourself, if it interests you, this will give the truth, not a belief or someone telling you what the truth is.

I don't want to be a believer, there's enough people who live life just as believers, that's why people like you attack others, not because of knowing anything or giving any good argument it's all about belief that someone told you, now you take it as the truth.

Now you asking me for the information, did you read the previous post or just read bank, corporations and Admiralty law and then straight to your keyboard.

The information is out there, stop blabbing your mouth off next time with something you know nothing about.

This whole system of incorporation does not just apply to the US just about every country on the face of the earth are incorporated, except the countries we are hostile towards, that should give you a tip.

Also if you have nothing against people working with their hands why did you ask the question?

Because I was looking at your comment and thinking about you playing with yourself, giving it a good tug.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 1, 2018, 4:32 am

Poor christian, in name only but not a true one based on last sentence, so other then your personal thoughts no proof to backup your statements. Typical

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 1, 2018, 7:35 am

Stantheman wrote:
March 1, 2018, 4:32 am
Poor christian, in name only but not a true one based on last sentence, so other then your personal thoughts no proof to backup your statements. Typical
Stantheman you still have not given me an argument, or any sign that you have read anything in your life, my life doesn't exist as your historian, I guess that's why 85% of the country have no interest in history.

You win, just too smart for me Stantheman I should have known, can't pull the wool over your eyes.

Yes Christian in name only but doesn't stop me reading the story for answers in history why people like yourself have become so dumbed down.

I hope Sheriff Scott J Israel is not the Sheriff in your county.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 1, 2018, 9:45 am

christian_2013 wrote:
February 28, 2018, 10:06 pm
Stantheman wrote:

And there was me thinking that you really liked boats and yachts and stuff with all them nautical tropes.

Pity.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 1, 2018, 10:15 am

Am I reading correctly, The Don is about to start banning automatic weapons, it would be a wise move, he can join Delta and others and get in the firing line of the NRA, the organization that way to many politicians are scared to upset with there bully boy tactics, lets hope he doe's the correct thing...

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 1, 2018, 10:37 am

Stantheman wrote:
March 1, 2018, 4:32 am
Sorry I forgot the proof!
Your Passport-All caps
Your drivers license-all caps
Your ID card- All caps
Bank card, visa card-All caps, all banking commerce, domestic or international.
Your Birth Certificate- Last name all caps, short for Caput or SKULL
Any other official document you use that is legal, but may not necessarily be lawful, fines, Utilities, summons, anything that shows you are engaged in commerce or commercial transaction a business under Admiralty maritime Law, Law of the sea.
Your body is a vessel a ship a corporation dead in the water of the sea of commerce.
That's why you are in a relationSHIP
If you buy a home it's Home ownerSHIP
In a business partnerSHIP
You join a club it's a memberSHIP
You buy a car from a dealerSHIP
You go to church to worSHIP
You want to learn a trade you get an apprenticeSHIP
You don't like what someone says so you try to apply censorSHIP
Your good at your trade because you have great craftmanSHIP
You leave school you apply for a cadetSHIP
Your sports team wins the championSHIP
You are a citizen you get citizenSHIP
You like some sexy peice of ass you engage in courtSHIP
You don't like a leader because he runs a dictatorSHIP
You like to start up many businesses you engage in entrepreneurships
You want to buy a gun you go to a gun dealerSHIP
Your good with horses you show good horsemanship
Good relationSHIP with your Kin is good kinSHIP

I'm getting bored but you get the idea, you come under Admiralty Law, Admiralty maritime Law, Law of the sea.
Who surveys all lands in the US it's the US navy so all high water marks on land are documented in the TownSHIPS
Everything is in front of your eyes EXCEPT the government documents, those you can look up yourself, to find proof of the illusion you think you live in.

The same with every government department the Judicial system is run on Admiralty law when you enter court what do you do?

When you play tennis on a court what do yo do? you hit a ball with a RACKET from one side of the net to the other it's a game and you have a referee who procides over the game if you win you showed good courtmanship.

When you are summond to court it's another RACKET it's a game if your stupid you get a lawyer to RE PRESENT you to the referee (Judge) who is sitting on the bench (bank) he doesn't care how the game plays out, because he gets paid anyway, so he watches the 2 lawyers give arguments, they play tennis, they use the RACKET hit the ball at each others court.
It's all business it's a financial transaction it's CASHFLOW about extracting money on the current sea (currency).

If you have the MONEY = one eye and your lawyer or liar has done the correct hand shake or signal at the BAR, then a business settlement is reached on your behalf.

There is no reason to be afraid going to court because it's just like basketball or tennis or any other GAME that uses a COURT. It's a RACKET that you use to hit a ball.

The only thing you need to worry about is do you have enough reddies? MONEY = One Eye or a good float so you can part with the required cash flow on the CURRENT SEA (currency) and everyone is happy it's business it's just MONEY.
If it was a good transaction the case is dropped and you are DIS CHARGED like an Eveready battery.

And those that don't have a good float of MONEY then you better worry, because you can't float for ever and once the wind goes out of your sail or lifeboat, there is only one thing that can happen, your on a sinking ship with no chance of holding your breath you are going to DROWN because you didn't cough up enough to the CROWN, no cash flow no MONEY your ship is dead in the water, up ---- creek without a paddle, and your going to get it up the CANAL passage or be STIFFED, but that's business you been shafted of to the cell to recharge your battery.

Stantheman do you need more PROOF? I can't waste my time on insanity my friend. Your language was constructed for a reason and if your good with words then you can commit treason.

Keep an EYE out for Sheriff Scott J Israel he is a man off interest, so what is his RACKET will we see him in COURT playing a game or did he show the correct amount of MONEY.

When you are merchant of death like the Sheriff his ID badge will be written in all lower cases Sheriff J Israel, not like us GOYIM, he is an agent of the corporation and while he is on the job he is ACTING on behalf of the corporation so he has STATUS.

When you are an agent it's like being a PIRATE you can rape pillage and murder and it's perfectly LEGAL under Admiralty Maritime Law, or law of the sea, it just might not be Lawful.

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » March 1, 2018, 10:45 am

:lol:

Trump is off his meds. I can imagine Ivanka panic Tweeting Don Jr.: "Go get Daddy, right now!"

:lol:

But, he created a biggly opening for Dems to exploit Trump's ego if he doesn't follow through:

"Oh, so Mr. Prez, you ARE weak and afraid of the NRA." Checkmate.

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » March 1, 2018, 11:10 am

Christian,

Quote, "Your body is a vessel a ship a corporation dead in the water of the sea of commerce.
That's why you are in a relationSHIP etc,etc

I'm afraid that your whole arguement re: SHIP is based on an incorrect supposition. :shock: The suffix -SHIP comes from old & middle English. The most important thing, in terms of its origin, is that it is unrelated to the word ship meaning 'a vessel, especially a large seagoing vessel'. -SHIP is a suffix used to form nouns of state or condition, chiefly added to nouns and especially personal nouns. :D

Check it out.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 1, 2018, 11:29 am

Bonanza wrote:
March 1, 2018, 11:10 am
Christian,

Quote, "Your body is a vessel a ship a corporation dead in the water of the sea of commerce.
That's why you are in a relationSHIP etc,etc

I'm afraid that your whole arguement re: SHIP is based on an incorrect supposition. :shock: The suffix -SHIP comes from old & middle English. The most important thing, in terms of its origin, is that it is unrelated to the word ship meaning 'a vessel, especially a large seagoing vessel'. -SHIP is a suffix used to form nouns of state or condition, chiefly added to nouns and especially personal nouns. :D

Check it out.
Unrelated wrong again, I should have saved the 6,000 years studying history and how words were constructed and just looked up the meaning in the Oxford dictionary my bad I'll throw it out on Udonmap next time save me a lot of time.

Return to “Open Forum”