Do you smoke marijuana?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Re: Do you smoke marijuana?

Post by UdonExpat » May 4, 2018, 10:41 am

I haven't smoked weed in more than 30 years, but I do use a marijuana based salve that a friend formulates to relieve pain. It is quite effective in relieving the pain in my right ankle caused by traumatic arthritis. I only use it when in the US. And no, it doesn't get me high. When in Thailand I use other topical pain relievers.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 4, 2018, 11:04 am

A good old shmoke before buffet goes well.should have a warning on the packet it'll make you fat.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 22, 2020, 3:44 pm

Coming to a neighborhood near you, pending final approval: Hospitals in Kumpawaphi, Sakaew, Chiangpen, Bandung, Nongwahsaw, among others in Udon province will be allowed to grow a limited number of 'squirrel tail' variety marijuana plants obtained from Sakhonnakhon. All the extract will be sent to the hospital in Kumphawaphi.
https://udontoday.co/220163/

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 22, 2020, 9:06 pm

Hopefully the administrators of the Ban Dung Crown Prince hospital (et al) won't be put on "no fly" bans by the dopey (no pun intended) idiots who set the policy for the US Dept of Homeland Security (sic). :confused:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 23, 2020, 12:18 am

No, I don't.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Return to “Open Forum”