Did Clinton email faux pas cost 20 agents lives?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Did Clinton email faux pas cost 20 agents lives?

Post by Lone Star » December 20, 2018, 10:11 am

Hillary's email "matter" is back in court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... her-emails

Court rules Hillary Clinton must answer more questions about her emails

When the new AG, William Barr, is confirmed early next year (he has been confirmed unanimously in the past), I expect much of this Clinton email fiasco to be re-examined.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 20, 2018, 7:49 pm

Lone Star wrote:
December 20, 2018, 10:07 am
tamada wrote:
December 20, 2018, 9:25 am
Lone Star wrote:
December 19, 2018, 1:27 pm

I'm sure he regrets the decision, and I wouldn't blame him if he didn't run in 2020.

Bookmark this.

LS's slow backpedal has begun.
Backpedal on what, exactly?

I still support what the man is trying to do to restore the country, and I would vote for him vs any Democrat in 2020. ANY Democrat. If Trump chooses not to run because of the grief that has been thrown his way, I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't run.
I agree. If the man-child wants to take his ball and go home, then it's entirely up to him.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 23, 2018, 9:15 am

Well, you know things are moving in the right direction when even the Columbia Law Review, a bastion of liberal thought and Obama's alma mater, calls out Obama for unconstitutional, illegal and unethical actions as POTUS.

https://columbialawreview.org/content/c ... t-so-much/
The Obama Administration’s efforts to sign and implement a nuclear agreement with Iran with limited if any congressional input, and at times in violation of federal law, is a particularly important example of Democratic constitu­tional hardball. This particular example failed to make it into books and essays critical of the Obama Administration, including Lawless, because it played out toward the end of the Administration, and many of the details of the Administration’s hardball tactics became matters of public knowledge and controversy only after President Obama had left office.
The article even outlines Obama's lies to Congress and the American People about the details of the Iran agreement.
To sell the deal, the Administration found it necessary to lie to the American public about its origins. The Administration began secret negoti­a­tions with Iran in mid-2012. When reporter James Rosen asked at a press conference about rumors regarding these negotiations, the State Department spokesperson lied and denied that “government-to-government” talks were underway. (Obama’s State Department Deliberately Cut Embarrassing Questions from Press Briefing Video, Wash. Post (June 1, 2016) – Remarkably, someone in the Administration later had a staff member delete a portion of a video of a news conference showing Rosen asking a spokesperson whether the Administration had lied about the Iran negotiations.) …Close

Administration officials told the public that engagement with Iran began in 2013. The Administration claimed that it was “tak[ing] advan­tage of a new political reality in Iran, which came about because of elections that brought moderates to power in that country.” As David Samuels reported in the New York Times Magazine, this story of nascent moderation in the Iranian government “was largely manufactured for the purpose for selling the deal.”
The reference to James Rosen is interesting since Obama's DOJ was discovered as having wiretapped him and his immediate family because Obama viewed Rosen as a threat. Rosen wasn't a threat of publishing "fake news," but the truth.

The Columbia Law Review also pointed out that spying was done by the Obama Administration on anyone who was against the Iran deal.
The Obama Administration also spied on U.S. opponents of the Iran deal, both in Congress and in private pro-Israel organizations. Pro-Israel activists reported that the Administration seemed to know exactly what they were saying and doing, and acted accordingly. There have also been serious allegations that the Obama Administration undermined federal law enforcement efforts against the Hezbollah terrorist group to placate Hezbollah’s Iranian backers.
In other words, Obama's weaponized agencies were enabling two enemies -- Iran and Hezbollah -- and spying on an ally.
Despite Barack Obama’s promise to curtail eavesdropping on allies in the wake of the Edward Snowden revelations about the scale and scope of US activities, the National Security Agency’s (NSA) surveillance included phone conversations between top Israeli officials, US congressmen and American-Jewish groups, according to the Wall Street Journal.
And then there was the "setup" that didn't materialize, but was part of the "insurance policy" referred to by FBI agent Peter Strzok to GET TRUMP.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/heading-t ... rity-exec/

One of the guys who was used to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign is George Papadopoulos, who was only an unpaid volunteer in the campaign. When Papadopoulos was in Israel in 2017, he was handed $10,000 for no reason. When Papadopolous landed back in the US, he was stopped and detained by US Customs and all of his belongings were searched. In hindsight, Papadopoulos believes the $10,000 may have been a setup -- part of that circular chain of events to GET TRUMP. Agents never found the $10,000 because he left it with someone in Europe. Papadopoulas became a focal point of the Russia conspiracy witch hunt when he repeated some general statement made to him about Hillary having info on Trump -- also part of that circular chain of events. But his role in all the Trump-Russia stuff materialized into nothing. The FBI eventually charged him with lying (their catch-all charge when they can't find anything else), and he was sentenced to 14 days.

If they want you, they can do many things to GET YOU.

Fortunately, Republicans control the US Senate, and they will be able to continue the investigation into corruption at the top of the politically weaponized FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ that existed in the Obama Administration. Yeah, the Deep State is just imagination. Got it.

More to come.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 4, 2019, 7:39 am

Screenshot_20190104-020908_Chrome.jpg

POW McCain: the family legacy is putting the 'V' in vindictive.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 4, 2019, 7:50 am

Obama again McCain again ..whataboutism again :roll: :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » January 4, 2019, 6:28 pm

McCain lost to Bobo, to Trump, and then to cancer. Lulz.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2019, 9:00 am

Giggle wrote:
January 4, 2019, 6:28 pm
McCain lost to Bobo, to Trump, and then to cancer. Lulz.
And getting out of your narrow, partisan and rather parochial constructs, Trump is losing to Putin.

Perspectives...

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 5, 2019, 4:47 pm

corrupt-doj-and-fbi-officials-chart-fisa-crossfire-hurricane.jpg

https://mobile.wnd.com/2019/01/dems-in ... explained/
DEMS' 'INSURANCE' DOSSIER FINALLY EXPLAINED
Before the 2016 election, as they plotted how to ensure Donald Trump was defeated, [Strzok] texted: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office – that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

“It” apparent was the dossier of wild and unsubstantiated claims about Donald Trump. Written by ex-British spy Christopher Steele and financed by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, it relied on unnamed Russian sources.

The document then was used by Barack Obamas’ Department of Justice as evidence before a secret [FISA] Washington court to obtain warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. And it was a catalyst for launching Robert Mueller’s special counsel probe, which had turned up no evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

As stated previously, phony bullshiggity was used to begin it all. It was never really about Russia. It was about GET TRUMP with anything -- in case he wins.
The Washington Times’ Rowan Scarborough reported last week that dossier author Steele told a British court that he was not hired to thwart Trump’s chances to win but to undermine the legitimacy of his presidency should he win.

He explained bluntly Clinton’s legal advisers engaged the activists at Fusion GPS and Steele “to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

Their objective was to challenge the validity of an election win for Trump.

An all-too-willing LIB media has helped with leaks, ignoring facts, failing to follow up with their reporting and outright lying in unsourced stories and accusations during the entire 2+ years.

More to come.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 14, 2019, 9:05 am

20190114-044057.jpg

More and more evidence coming out as time passes.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 17, 2019, 9:29 am

20190116-040316.jpg

The leaks just keep on coming.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 17, 2019, 9:41 am

20190116-183156.jpg

Trotting out the new talking points for departed/fired/corrupt DOJ/FBI hierarchy from Obama's Administration who surveilled the Trump campaign. Now that they've been caught, they're trying to justify their behavior and the violation of so many protocols.

It's just what we've come to expect from LIB elitists because they would scream to high heaven if one of their presidents were investigated over policy decisions. One need only step back half a decade to see the cozy policy created with the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism and US enemy, Iran.

With Republicans still controlling the Senate, they will be able to pick up the investigation that Dems in the House will ignore and drop.

A quick summary from Joe diGenova, former DOJ attorney:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 17, 2019, 2:07 pm

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... to-clinton
FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

Bruce Ohr of Obama's DOJ (#4 in the chain of command) could be the John Dean of the "Russia Collusion" fabrication. Leaks are occurring regularly now, and it appears that Ohr is the guy in the middle between Fusion GPS (where his wife Nellie Ohr is employed) and the FBI. Nellie Ohr also represented the CIA’s “Open Source Works” group in a 2010, when John Brennan was head of the CIA.

Bruce Ohr's testimony under oath to Congress appears to indicate that he knew that the Steele Dossier was opposition research of the Clinton Campaign created by Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele and paid for to undermine Trump during the campaign (it was leaked to the media during the campaign by John McCain and other anti-Trump actors).
The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Ohr’s briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.

At the time, Ohr was the associate attorney general. Yet his warnings about political bias were pointedly omitted weeks later from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant that the FBI obtained from a federal court, granting it permission to spy on whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to hijack the 2016 presidential election.

Ohr’s activities, chronicled in handwritten notes and congressional testimony I gleaned from sources, provide the most damning evidence to date that FBI and DOJ officials may have misled federal judges in October 2016 in their zeal to obtain the warrant targeting Trump adviser Carter Page just weeks before Election Day.
Since it is already established fact that the FISA warrant chain began prior to election day, it blows up the recent attempt by some through the media to try to claim that their investigation into Trump didn't begin until he fired Comey -- well after Trump took office.
“I certainly told the FBI that Fusion GPS was working with, doing opposition research on Donald Trump,” Ohr told congressional investigators, adding that he warned the FBI that Steele expressed bias during their conversations.

“I provided information to the FBI when I thought Christopher Steele was, as I said, desperate that Trump not be elected,” he added. “So, yes, of course I provided that to the FBI.”

When pressed why he would offer that information to the FBI, Ohr answered: “In case there might be any kind of bias or anything like that.” He added later, “So when I provided it to the FBI, I tried to be clear that this is source information, I don’t know how reliable it is. You’re going to have to check it out and be aware.”
Nothing in the Steele Dossier was ever established as being factual, and even James Comey himself said it was unsubstantiated and salacious.

Apparently, none of that biased information was conveyed to judges who signed off on four separate FISA warrants. Additionally, Carter Page, the Trump campaign worker who was wire-tapped and surveilled and believed to be a spy (despite having done past work for the DOJ) is still walking around a free man. No charges were ever brought against him, and he is filing suit against the federal government for actions surrounding their "ginned up" investigation with phony evidence.

The article is long, but worth the read.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » January 17, 2019, 4:42 pm

Why would a scumbag Brittle contractor be so opposed to a US presidential candidate that he would create unsubstantiated and salacious lies about that candidate? It reminds me of Udon Map at times.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 17, 2019, 8:59 pm

20190117-205537.jpg

Not nearly over.

Judge Royce Lamberth ruled Tuesday that Obama administration officials, including national security adviser Susan Rice and deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes, must answer written questions as part of a conservative judicial advocacy group's Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department over Clinton's emails.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 17, 2019, 9:03 pm

Giggle wrote:
January 17, 2019, 4:42 pm
Why would a scumbag Brittle contractor be so opposed to a US presidential candidate that he would create unsubstantiated and salacious lies about that candidate? It reminds me of Udon Map at times.

I've read some other accounts that Brennan/Clapper got UK and Aussie Intelligence agencies involved in this phony endeavor. Of course, our allies were unaware that they were assisting with Strzok's "insurance policy" and not a legitimate investigation.

That is supposedly why Trump has not yet declassified everything exposing the ruse. The allies supposedly called Trump and said revealing their role would be embarrassing and hurt their credibility.

However, I'm not so sure that Trump cares about that. I think he's waiting for Bill Barr to be confirmed as Attorney General and let him deal with all the crap that has gone on.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2019, 9:26 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 17, 2019, 9:03 pm
I've read some other accounts that Brennan/Clapper got UK and Aussie Intelligence agencies involved in this phony endeavor. Of course, our allies were unaware that they were assisting with Strzok's "insurance policy" and not a legitimate investigation.
Do these accounts have links, so that I (as an Aussie) can be better informed?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 18, 2019, 10:15 am

Almost time to begin the root hog.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 22, 2019, 4:25 am

More and more coming out. Bill Barr is going to be a welcome sight as the new Attorney General. Looking forward to it.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 24, 2019, 10:36 am

20190123-231753.jpg

John Soloman is on a roll. Things are unraveling after Bruce Ohr's testimony.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... dirt-until
Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

In each situation, the overture was uninvited. And as the election drew closer, the point of contact moved higher up the FBI chain.

Very rare for any investigation to originate out of FBI HQ and only top level employees spearheading everything. It all usually happens through a field office with a SAIC and agents in that office.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 26, 2019, 7:33 am

As always, an excellent legal analysis on the Roger Stone indictments from Democrat and Hillary supporter, Professor Alan Dershowitz.

Return to “Open Forum”