Never Forget.

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Lone Star
udonmap.com

Never Forget.

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2018, 6:57 am

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Re: Never Forget.

Post by Aardvark » September 12, 2018, 11:58 am

Those Demolition guys did a great job ….

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 12, 2018, 12:31 pm

Aardvark wrote:
September 12, 2018, 11:58 am
Those Demolition guys did a great job ….
Donald Trump boasted incorrectly that one of his buildings was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan after the World Trade Center in New York City collapsed in the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest,” the then-businessman said in a telephone interview on the afternoon of Sept. 11 with local New Jersey television station WWOR.

“And then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it’s the tallest,” added Trump, who has a history of making tasteless and false comments about 9/11, including baseless claims that “thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the attacks.

Just hours earlier, terrorists had hijacked two commercial airplanes and then flown them into the Twin Towers, killing nearly 3,000 people.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2018, 1:12 pm

Only losers would lack the common decency to respect the passing of innocent victims in such a tragedy and the solemn reverence that it deserves.

I was waiting for the usual suspects to turn this into yet another hate-America or hate-Trump thread. Your collective immaturity and lack of decorum makes your trashy efforts easy to predict.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 12, 2018, 6:48 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 12, 2018, 1:12 pm
Only losers would lack the common decency to respect the passing of innocent victims in such a tragedy and the solemn reverence that it deserves.

I was waiting for the usual suspects to turn this into yet another hate-America or hate-Trump thread. Your collective immaturity and lack of decorum makes your trashy efforts easy to predict.

Well at least we turned up....Nobody else paying their respects????? Shame on them.....

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » September 12, 2018, 7:34 pm

I purposely avoided commenting because I knew there would be heartless morons who would see fit to make snide comments about the worst disaster and mass murders that ever occurred in the US.

I will never forget. I was on a business trip to Wisconsin and landed in Chicago the day before. I rented a car and drove up to Wisconsin to a hotel. I turned on the TV the next morning and saw a tower burning. I thought it was a movie but the TV had no sound. Just as I as going to check the TV, a second plane hit the other tower. The sound immediately came on. Like everyone else I was stunned. The rental car company called me and wanted me to return their car immediately. Of course I refused. All flights out of Chicago were cancelled and I couldn't find a hotel room anywhere near the airport. I had a friend who lived in Chicago who managed to find a room for me. When flights were rescheduled, I was very proud to see so many patriotic Americans on the way to the airport. It seemed like every vehicle was waving the flag. A proud but sad moment at the same time. It was a very emotional time in the entire USA.

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » September 12, 2018, 8:18 pm

I will never forget.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » September 12, 2018, 8:51 pm

President Donald Trump and the First Lady visited the Shanksville field, center, where one of the hijacked airliners crash-landed killing 40 passengers and crew members. Brave passengers stormed the cockpit of that plane when they realized what was taking place. The crash site has now been converted into a memorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Wbcvv7c4U
UFF DA!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2018, 9:03 pm

glalt wrote:
September 12, 2018, 7:34 pm
I purposely avoided commenting because I knew there would be heartless morons who would see fit to make snide comments about the worst disaster and mass murders that ever occurred in the US.

I will never forget. I was on a business trip to Wisconsin and landed in Chicago the day before. I rented a car and drove up to Wisconsin to a hotel. I turned on the TV the next morning and saw a tower burning. I thought it was a movie but the TV had no sound. Just as I as going to check the TV, a second plane hit the other tower. The sound immediately came on. Like everyone else I was stunned. The rental car company called me and wanted me to return their car immediately. Of course I refused. All flights out of Chicago were cancelled and I couldn't find a hotel room anywhere near the airport. I had a friend who lived in Chicago who managed to find a room for me. When flights were rescheduled, I was very proud to see so many patriotic Americans on the way to the airport. It seemed like every vehicle was waving the flag. A proud but sad moment at the same time. It was a very emotional time in the entire USA.
Like most Americans, I'll never forget where I was when it happened and how I felt for weeks afterward.

I have a great friend who was working at NYPD's First Precinct that day -- the precinct responsible for the towers. He survived, but many of his friends did not. I was fortunate to be allowed into Ground Zero since I was with him. Only NYPD and FDNY employees were allowed in to visit the memorial in the cavernous base that was left after all the rubble had been cleared and what bodies left had been found. Middle of Manhattan and couldn't hear a sound down there.

I still get emotional when I think about that day. I will never forget.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2018, 9:29 pm

glalt wrote:
September 12, 2018, 7:34 pm

It's a sad state of affairs when one cannot mourn for their countrymen without being mocked or having to deal with "snide comments." Unfortunately, it has become all too predictable with about a dozen on here. The only thing good about it is that we know who they are, and we are prepared for it and expect it.

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » September 13, 2018, 12:31 pm

14292324_518220008368570_2122335975987743956_n.jpg
While the events of 9/11 are horrendous. The aftermath was arguably worse.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 13, 2018, 1:24 pm

Two wrongs don't make a right.

RIP to all the servicemen and civilians that lost their lives in the aftermath.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » September 13, 2018, 2:11 pm

Never forgotten and never will. RIP to all the innocents, bloody nooozlem terrorists.

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » September 13, 2018, 2:17 pm

UdonExpat wrote:
September 13, 2018, 12:31 pm

While the events of 9/11 are horrendous. The aftermath was arguably worse.
Totally agree, something many overlook
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » September 13, 2018, 2:29 pm

[quote=Sport post_id=523045 time=1536822715 user_id=2089]
Never forgotten and never will. RIP to all the innocents, bloody nooozlem terrorists.
[/quote]

YESSS << RIP to all the innocents >>
<< bloody nooozlem terrorists. >> SPORT why don t you read the Middle East history of the last 75 years ?? You will discover that The most prolific terrorist organisations have been from the USA, murdering MILLIONS of innocents.
Just few weeks ago the USA via its proxy killed dozens of INNOCENT school kids. Bloody USA terrorists.
Have a nice peaceful and safe day, away from your own terrorists...

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 13, 2018, 2:45 pm

the-monk wrote:
September 13, 2018, 2:29 pm
Sport wrote:
September 13, 2018, 2:11 pm
YESSS << RIP to all the innocents >>
<< bloody nooozlem terrorists. >> SPORT why don t you read the Middle East history of the last 75 years ?? You will discover that The most prolific terrorist organisations have been from the USA, murdering MILLIONS of innocents.
Just few weeks ago the USA via its proxy killed dozens of INNOCENT school kids. Bloody USA terrorists.
Have a nice peaceful and safe day, away from your own terrorists...
Holy Crap don't let Lone Star see this!!!!

P.S. LS is this true???

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 16, 2018, 5:45 am

Lone Star wrote:
September 12, 2018, 1:12 pm

Like the old saying goes, you can't fix stupid. A real tragedy, I will never forget.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 16, 2018, 7:53 am

never forget ? how could anyone forget something that has caused years of death and destruction worldwide. no one ever even mentioned why the towers were attacked, civilians killed were just collateral damage as far as the attackers were concerned . the towers contained many American banks ,traders ,consultants etc.
they were the target.
ironically the attackers were mainly Saudi, financed by Saudi money. and now the west and America supply the Saudi's with bombs to blow up children on buses in Yemen. todays Washington post headline.
The Trump administration vouches for its Saudi friends as civilians die in Yemen

the continuing repercussions of 9/11
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 16, 2018, 3:38 pm

papafarang wrote:
September 16, 2018, 7:53 am
never forget ? how could anyone forget something that has caused years of death and destruction worldwide. no one ever even mentioned why the towers were attacked, civilians killed were just collateral damage as far as the attackers were concerned . the towers contained many American banks ,traders ,consultants etc.
they were the target.
ironically the attackers were mainly Saudi, financed by Saudi money. and now the west and America supply the Saudi's with bombs to blow up children on buses in Yemen. todays Washington post headline.
The Trump administration vouches for its Saudi friends as civilians die in Yemen

the continuing repercussions of 9/11
dont only give part of the info because you hate trump , obama was also great friends of the saudis and so was nearly every president and leader of the western world including uk and they still are for oil money

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 17, 2018, 3:53 pm

Yes, it's amazing how little blowback came to the Saudis.

I understand there are a minority of Americans who think it was an inside job carried out by the American government. Presumably that view is seen as repulsive to ordinary Americans?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “Open Forum”