Real Story Behind Robert Mueller

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Real Story Behind Robert Mueller

Post by RLTrader » March 30, 2019, 3:29 pm

NEO – NothingGate, the Real Story Behind Robert Mueller
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor VT
The Mueller investigation which ended recently with a “whimper,” in fact never existed at all nor should it have ...
Might be of interest to American Vietnam Vet's
then again maybe not to others knowing this site.

Truth most do not want to hear it.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/3 ... d-mueller/

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: Real Story Behind Robert Mueller

Post by FrazeeDK » March 30, 2019, 7:29 pm

tin foil hat alert!!! =; =;
Dave

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » March 31, 2019, 2:55 am

This is a very interesting article. All in all I find it a very revealing and likely exposure of the nature of some of the major players and systemic criminal activities that are the dominant forces guiding and controlling the nefarious workings of the US and other governments.

I had knowledge of some of the facts, had an inkling of likelihood of others and some were new to me and difficult to accept. The particulars about John McCain I believe to be true as most have be made public in bits and pieces. He should have been courtmartialed and spent his years in prison. I believe that Mueller has been a party to many criminal cover ups of government frauds and other state crimes. Innocent parties have been persecuted, some killed. So the whole of this article deserves to be considered. And, for those interested, further research to validate or determine the reasonableness of what may appear to be dubious assertions is in order.

During my career as an employee of consulting firms to military offices I developed some expertise in reviewing and editing documents. I would examine every paragraph, every sentence and the general construct of document and annotate the presence of flaws, weaknesses and banalities. While my judgement may be no better that most, I believe that I can usually differentiate between propaganda and the reality of information within my kin. My hobby for decades has been educating myself about politics and economics. My library on these subjects holds hundreds of books although today the internet is my prime source for research.

My point is that I believe that I have the ability and background to better analyze articles such as these than most and so I am not reluctant to recommend that they be studied or ignored. This article deserves to be examined and considered.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 31, 2019, 6:30 am

TJ wrote:
March 31, 2019, 2:55 am

. . .

I had knowledge of some of the facts, had an inkling of likelihood of others and some were new to me and difficult to accept. The particulars about John McCain I believe to be true as most have be made public in bits and pieces. He should have been courtmartialed and spent his years in prison. I believe that Mueller has been a party to many criminal cover ups of government frauds and other state crimes. Innocent parties have been persecuted, some killed. So the whole of this article deserves to be considered. And, for those interested, further research to validate or determine the reasonableness of what may appear to be dubious assertions is in order.

. . .
Yes, that McCain info is part of the public record, and I've known about most of it for a long, long time (not to mention his involvement with The Keating Five), but most people have never seen it and will find it difficult to stomach.

Mueller and his buddy Comey have had some history in some cases where some rather questionable tactics and outcomes were used/occurred. Mueller has also been pretty consistent in looking away from some instances of political lawlessness in order to preserve his career and survive.

Most of the casually informed have been fed the media narrative and believe it. Those interested in knowing more about all of this and more will do the research and look at it all with an open mind. Those of the willful blindness crowd, well ...

In summary, I can't hang my hat on all of what is there in that link, but after seeing what has taken place in the DOJ/FBI cabal over the last 10 years, it is worth considering any possibility before writing off anything completely.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 31, 2019, 8:53 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
March 30, 2019, 7:29 pm
Thank you.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 31, 2019, 9:16 am

GT93 wrote:
March 31, 2019, 8:53 am
FrazeeDK wrote:
March 30, 2019, 7:29 pm
Thank you.
RWNJs wear them to bed. 8-[

ladda3904
udonmap.com

Post by ladda3904 » March 31, 2019, 8:29 pm

Drill down on Gordon Duff and NEO. He has the scoop on the WTC attack.

Return to “Open Forum”