Yes it really happened

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » June 15, 2022, 7:49 am

OH PEPSI once again you spread BS
Never hearing of OH CANADA
Best you read the 2nd posting of this thread some almost 3 years ago AND then PAGE 2!!!!!

No need to apologize well maybe there is since you continue to spread utter falsehoods too the readers

I know this wont help

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 15, 2022, 8:12 am

i suppose you're asking for sources ? odd how that works. since you never provide any. im sorry
if talking about mooses upsets you. its verboten

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 15, 2022, 8:26 am

its happening as we speak doodoo. google it
dc8387955742fd13463d37e84bbf405f--photo-and-video-moose.jpg

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 15, 2022, 11:04 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 15, 2022, 5:53 am
LALA

1 and 4 seem similar? The answer is simple

Hope this helps
Yes, you forgot to reread before posting. Very shoddy and sloppy work you do, Doodoo.

Hope this helps,
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 15, 2022, 11:08 am

LALA
This is why I have you to proofread my work

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 15, 2022, 1:41 pm

Hey, that's my job!
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 15, 2022, 2:17 pm

Clear case of management using scab labour to cover brother Earnests duties whilst he was on tea break .....weve had a meeting of the committee and decided that any poof reading has to be done by the duty poof. Any further violations by thread management will result in the withdrawl of thread reading

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 15, 2022, 4:47 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 15, 2022, 7:49 am
OH PEPSI once again you spread BS
Never hearing of OH CANADA
Best you read the 2nd posting of this thread some almost 3 years ago AND then PAGE 2!!!!!
'Oh Canada' ?!? Really, Doodoo? Your capacity for ignorance is beyond the pale. Try 'O Canada'

Hope this helps,

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 15, 2022, 7:22 pm

No I meant OH Canada

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 15, 2022, 11:14 pm

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 16, 2022, 12:48 am

erb | fess-TOON

What It Means

Festoon means "to cover or decorate (something) with many small objects, pieces of paper, etc.," or "to hang decorative chains or strips on."

// Tiny wildflowers festooned the meadow.

// The students festooned the gymnasium with streamers and bunting for the dance.

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: 'to kill by starvation'),[ also known as the Terror-Famine[6][7][8] or the Great Famine,[9] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine from 1932 to 1933 that killed millions of Ukrainians. The Holodomor famine was part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–1933 which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country.[10]

While scholars universally agree that the cause of the famine was man-made, whether or not the Holodomor constitutes a genocide remains in dispute.[11][12][13] Some historians conclude that the famine was planned and exacerbated by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement.[14][15] Others suggest that the famine arose because of rapid Soviet industrialisation and collectivization of agriculture.[16][17][18]

Ukraine was one of the largest grain producing states in the USSR and as a result was hit particularly hard by the famine.[19] Early estimates of the death toll by scholars and government officials vary greatly.[20] A joint statement to the United Nations signed by 25 countries in 2003 declared that 7–10 million died.[21][22] However, current scholarship estimates a range significantly lower, with 3.5 to 5 million victims The famine's widespread impact on Ukraine persists to this day.[28]

Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine[29] alongside 15 other countries, as a genocide against the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet regime.**

NOT EATTEN IN CHINA

Chop Suey
Before General Tso's Chicken became a staple, Chop Suey was the "Chinese" dish that most Americans could name. According to the History Channel, the dish's origins can be traced to the California Gold Rush, when it was invented by enterprising Chinese restaurateurs to satisfy a bunch of drunken miners. The chefs scraped together leftovers, doused them in soy sauce, and presented this as "shap sui," which means "mixed pieces" or "odds and ends" in Chinese. Today, unless you skip the sauce, you're signing up for a ton of sodium. Chinese restaurants are infamous for adding too much salt to their food, says Lori Zadini, RD, CDE, of the Academy of Nutrition.

Beef and Broccoli
If the beef is lean and derived from grass-fed cows, beef and broccoli provide significant nutrition. Beef contains protein, B vitamins, and an assortment of minerals, while broccoli is packed with vitamins and anti-cancer compounds. (One study found that men who ate three or more half-cup servings of broccoli per week had a 41 percent decreased risk for prostate cancer compared to men who ate fewer than one serving per week.) A study of Chinese dinner tables reveals that their version of broccoli is a leafy green, not the florets introduced to the US by Italian immigrants in the last 1800s. That's a technicality, but it doesn't make the versions served in Chinese restaurants healthy. They can top 900 calories—almost 50% of your recommended daily calorie allowance—and unless the beef is grass-fed (ask; it likely isn't), you're ingesting hormones and pollutants that can lead to belly-fat storage. Instead, stay home and make recipes from our guide to healthy Chinese food—there are hundreds of possible combinations!

Fortune Cookies
"Your imagination is a great asset" So goes a popular fortune-cookie saying. Imagination was definitely useful to enterprising Japanese immigrants (not Chinese) who popularized the barely edible sugar, flour, vanilla, sesame oil cookies on the U.S. West Coast in the 1900s. The Chinese are more likely to eat slices of orange for dessert, which are considered good luck. Perhaps that's because of the vitamin C they contain. "Vitamin C helps protect cells and keep them healthy," says Marie Murphy, a nutrition scientist at the British Nutrition Foundation. The USDA says the typical fortune cookie contains almost 7 grams of carbs and 4 grams of sugars. That's half of what's considered one serving of carbs—in one cookie! On your next Chinese dinner out, ask if you can chase your meal with citrus instead.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 16, 2022, 1:14 am

Did someone say Chop Suey?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 16, 2022, 3:58 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 15, 2022, 11:08 am
LALA
This is why I have you to proofread my work
I am grateful to be able to assist and always be a help to you.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 16, 2022, 5:12 am

Yeah but I'm senior proof reader.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 16, 2022, 5:59 am

can anyone explain the LALA reference ? is it some type of footy slang ? doodoo please explain :-s

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 16, 2022, 7:20 am

No need for any explanation

Hope this helps

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 16, 2022, 7:23 am

Earnest wrote:
June 16, 2022, 5:12 am
Yeah but I'm senior proof reader.
Proof?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 16, 2022, 9:02 am

pepesgrill wrote:
June 16, 2022, 5:59 am
can anyone explain the LALA reference ? is it some type of footy slang ? doodoo please explain :-s
Doodoo is shy. Most likely he is referring to LA Udorn who no longer posts here. I forget LA's other user names.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 16, 2022, 12:58 pm

urban dictionary describes lala as a ride or die
gangster girl from the barrio? amongst 10 other
possible slang meanings. none apply to laanyamo

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 16, 2022, 1:56 pm

Real World describes the Urban dictionary as a load of old $£"*&$£