Boris tests positive for Corona

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Boris tests positive for Corona

Post by vincemunday » March 27, 2020, 8:28 pm

Oh for sure Jack, I'm trying to understand Stats's obvious dislike for Bojo, perhaps it was because he made Steptoe look rather obtuse, I hope you know all the warriors immediately fired up google to check don't you? In the grand scheme of things it's not terribly difficult to make anyone from the Labour Party look a bit daft, there's not a credible opposition leader among them.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 27, 2020, 8:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
March 27, 2020, 8:24 pm
serious answer vince 2.5 or 3

many good ideas but let down by very poor presentation
As high as that! Those ludicrous ideas were well and truly, extremely firmly and utterly rejected by the british public, I know, I know, it was the media not the fact he's an unelectable moron with hideous policies no one wants. What's really good though is the shower coming up behind him are still good for quite a few laughs and will ensure a Tory government for a good few years yet.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 27, 2020, 8:34 pm

Vince, please don't interpret my post as any sort of endorsement for BJ.

You may look with disdain at the Labour alternatives, but it doesn't say much for the Tories if Johnson was the best they could come up with. :?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 27, 2020, 8:38 pm

I never assumed anything like it Jack, BJ wouldn't have been my first choice either but he was the right man at the right time, he offered unity and a strong hand on Brexit, like him or not he has delivered both... so far

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 27, 2020, 8:52 pm

unfortunately for the tories Jack, they had to pick Bojo as both Joe Grimaldi & Charlie Cairoli were dead

PS Torygraph already laying the foundations for for an extension (12 or 24 months) .......... due to covid19 of course, nothing at all to do with the fact they cant get it all done in time

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 27, 2020, 9:21 pm

How bizarre you mention clowns when you have people like Diane Abacus on the opposition bench, if ever there was someone qualified to take part in a circus it's her and her rather palid ex lover, I was truly disappointed when she ruled herself out of the leadership contest, think of the laughs we could have had.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 27, 2020, 9:44 pm

I think I'd better make it clear here that at no time in the past (and hopefully not in the future either) have I ever felt the need to "Have" Diane Abacus on the front/back/ or even opposition benches (she's much more DM's type anyway)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 28, 2020, 12:02 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 27, 2020, 9:44 pm
I think I'd better make it clear here that at no time in the past (and hopefully not in the future either) have I ever felt the need to "Have" Diane Abacus on the front/back/ or even opposition benches (she's much more DM's type anyway)
Fat black n Labour as well as numerically challenged ..err NOT MY CUPPA TEA YOUNG Statts if only the fat part of the equation :lol: :lol: :lol: Im with Vince the thought of Daine Abbapotamus in the never ending labour leadership battle would of been hilarious .. alas Emily " white van man" Thornbury made up for her if only for a short time .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 28, 2020, 12:54 am

I think Boris is great fun and would be a good chap to perch next to on a bar stool. But I think he's a woefully incompetent Prime Minister and that his recent leadership has been very poor. The British public deserve better. I wish him a speedy recovery.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 28, 2020, 6:38 am

One man’s meat is another man’s poison, personally I think he’s doing okay under the circumstances, this virus is a whole new ball game, he’s made some poorish decisions but overall he’s handling it well and I’m not sure anyone would do much better, the proof as they say will be in the eating.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 28, 2020, 7:15 am

vincemunday wrote:
March 28, 2020, 6:38 am
One man’s meat is another man’s poison, personally I think he’s doing okay under the circumstances, this virus is a whole new ball game, he’s made some poorish decisions but overall he’s handling it well and I’m not sure anyone would do much better, the proof as they say will be in the eating.
Agree .. i reckon overall Boris is doing quite well in a real ------ situation so early into his PM ship .. add on top the Brexit saga and Crankies ongoing INDREF2 whinging and i give him 9 out 10 for effort .. he was and still is the man for the job ..saying that there isnt a functioning opposition party and limited choices elsewhere .. Imagine if we still had Thresa May at the helm ..wtf ..

Maggie Thatcher will always be number 1 PM in my memory .. and overseas PMs you gotta pick Putin as another strong leader.

DM

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » March 28, 2020, 7:39 am

and overseas PMs you gotta pick Putin as another

dictator

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » March 28, 2020, 7:42 am

Jacinda is the leader that has back pedalled on corona
but I think she is wasting money on these handouts as they are only pissing in the wind

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 28, 2020, 9:45 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 28, 2020, 12:02 am
stattointhailand wrote:
Fat black n Labour as well as numerically challenged ..err NOT MY CUPPA TEA YOUNG Statts if only the fat part of the equation :lol: :lol: :lol: Im with Vince the thought of Daine Abbapotamus in the never ending labour leadership battle would of been hilarious .. alas Emily " white van man" Thornbury made up for her if only for a short time .

DM
I dont care thats shes black, fat , labour or as is the case fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down .
What gets me , is shes thicker than the tree she fell out of .
Who the ef voted for her , and how the effing hell is she in the shadow cabinet .
She can hardly string two sentences together . :-"

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 28, 2020, 9:55 am

saint wrote:
March 28, 2020, 9:45 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 28, 2020, 12:02 am
stattointhailand wrote:

DM
I dont care thats shes black, fat , labour or as is the case fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down .
What gets me , is shes thicker than the tree she fell out of .
Who the ef voted for her , and how the effing hell is she in the shadow cabinet .
She can hardly string two sentences together . :-"
But i would ov made great entertainment if she was included in the leadership race .. must agree she is as think as 2 short planks and basic maths is beyond her capabilities... just how the hell did she ever get a position so high up on the political ladder is head shaking.

DM

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 28, 2020, 11:26 am

Wow -- look at all the Americans piling on and pointing out what a buffoon Boris Johnson is and how he deserves such an illness for being such a major league loser ...

Oh, sorry. We're cut from better cloth.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 28, 2020, 11:51 am

Giggle wrote:
March 28, 2020, 11:26 am
Wow -- look at all the Americans piling on and pointing out what a buffoon Boris Johnson is and how he deserves such an illness for being such a major league loser ...

Oh, sorry. We're cut from better cloth.
Yes just the Brits bashing BJ , don't worry we will get back to the orange bulshitter cult later. Freedom of speech. Don't ya just lov it
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 28, 2020, 11:58 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 28, 2020, 9:55 am

just how the hell did she ever get a position so high up on the political ladder is head shaking.

DM
Not difficult to understand mate, she shagged Steptoe when they were younger.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 28, 2020, 1:05 pm

vincemunday wrote:
March 28, 2020, 11:58 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 28, 2020, 9:55 am

just how the hell did she ever get a position so high up on the political ladder is head shaking.

DM
Not difficult to understand mate, she shagged Steptoe when they were younger.
No chance ....... Harold would have stopped the "Duerty ol man"

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 28, 2020, 1:12 pm

I suspect she got where she is by a mixture of Luck, Lies and having enough dirt on those above & around her ....... pretty much like virtually every other high ranking politician

Return to “Open Forum”