Aliens????

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
mickojak
udonmap.com

Aliens????

Post by mickojak » May 14, 2020, 9:40 am

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Aliens????

Post by glalt » May 14, 2020, 9:47 am

It's difficult to even consider that earth is the only place in this vast universe that life exists. As far as alien sightings, I think that most are some sort of hoax. Will it ever be possible to travel light years? Never say never.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 14, 2020, 9:48 am

Are you ready for the next worldwide hoax perpetrated by the evil globalists who want to control humanity?

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebc7fcd244ac5001d245820
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 14, 2020, 9:51 am

I have a few with in the Family that are considered Aliens. Also the next door neighbour seems to do odd things once in awhile

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 14, 2020, 10:06 am

We all have that situation. You don't have to go beyond this forum to see loonies. LOL!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 14, 2020, 10:30 am

glalt wrote:
May 14, 2020, 10:06 am
We all have that situation. You don't have to go beyond this forum to see loonies. LOL!
EXACTLY Mate...... 8-[ ;) :yikes: :ugly: :drunk: :freak: :freak: :freak:

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 24, 2020, 12:55 pm

An alien or an ordinary British pensioner? :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » July 27, 2023, 8:20 pm

UFO's?, UAP's?, Non-Human Biologics, a big bluff? a smokescreen for real reverse engineering? Or just a distraction from other news?

One thing that stands out is it is interesting to both the Elephants and Donkeys equally. Not many conspiracy theory claims.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 27, 2023, 11:05 pm

I think the USA is incredibly selfish by having all these aliens visiting their nation. They only have 4.27% of the world's population, 1.867% of land area but the seem to have 95% of all alien sightings. Not fair!
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » July 28, 2023, 2:18 am

Whistler wrote:
July 27, 2023, 11:05 pm
I think the USA is incredibly selfish by having all these aliens visiting their nation. They only have 4.27% of the world's population, 1.867% of land area but the seem to have 95% of all alien sightings. Not fair!
Your spelling has improved, KP. ...and the maths, very close to some numbers. I'll need that 95% taken out to three decimal places though to convince me you have a source for that one. 55
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 28, 2023, 6:57 am

Potamoi wrote:
July 28, 2023, 2:18 am
Whistler wrote:
Your spelling has improved, KP. ...and the maths, very close to some numbers. I'll need that 95% taken out to three decimal places though to convince me you have a source for that one. 55
The other day Whistler was me, now he's KP. This boy gets around. Next thing we know, he'll turn up as Guns.

I think the various articles on this topic also noted that with all the cell phones active in the world, no-one has yet to capture a clear photo of an alien.

It could be a diversion to keep us from discussing the gangland shootings in Sydney, Australia.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 28, 2023, 7:44 am

Potamoi wrote:
July 28, 2023, 2:18 am
Whistler wrote:
Not KP's doppelganger.

Source showing percentage is

https://www.quora.com/Of-all-the-land-m ... USA-occupy

This percentage is of the total surface area including the oceans. If it was land surface area it is about 6%. If I was an alien zipping around earth, I would be all over the planet not just over the 50 states so 1.867 is a nice figure, memorise it everybody, it will be a nice statistic to drop into a conversation and might come up as a Trivial Persuit question
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 28, 2023, 7:53 am

'Semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Post May 14, 2020, 9:48 am

Are you ready for the next worldwide hoax perpetrated by the evil globalists who want to control humanity'

Hahaha

Naughty globalists, naughty, naughty globalists.

Thank goodness we have semperfiguy and Alex Jones watching our back

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 28, 2023, 8:19 am

The pilots of those approx 90,000 commercial flights a day - that's every day - are obviously asleep at the joystick all around the world.

Of those flights, 25,000 are to/from/within the USA, which is the hotspot for UFOs - but only visible to airforce types, apparently. 🤣

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 28, 2023, 8:30 am

IMO Aliens are out there , do exist and at some point in the future may even visit Earth ..which could come in handy to decipher KPs posts.

I have been secretly conducting my own thorough investigation and have cast iron proof aliens are real ..i caught this one on camera in Grimsby.

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Potamoi
udonmap.com

Post by Potamoi » July 28, 2023, 9:15 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 28, 2023, 8:19 am
The pilots of those approx 90,000 commercial flights a day - that's every day - are obviously asleep at the joystick all around the world.

Of those flights, 25,000 are to/from/within the USA, which is the hotspot for UFOs - but only visible to airforce types, apparently. 🤣
Yup agreed, why are even more not reporting them if they exist.

This Navy Pilot, Ryan Graves, explains a little about some of the tech on military aircraft changing ~2014.

Then there is Neil deGrasse Tyson's take on it:

If nothing else it is both entertaining and distracting.
Benjamin Franklin

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 28, 2023, 9:48 am

The 21 December 1978 incident in the Kaikoura area attracted media attention throughout New Zealand and Australia. The crew of a cargo plane reported strange lights over the Kaikoura Ranges and a Wellington radar team reported inexplicable readings. These were filmed by a news crew over several nights.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 28, 2023, 2:12 pm

No alien V8 sports cars in our galaxy, we would spot them taking off from Mars etc. So those pesky aliens must be from a galaxy far, far away. As the nearest one is over 12 million light-years away, they will be old codgers by the time they get here.

I have spotted a few in soi Sampan wearing sandals and socks, but don't seem to be the slightest bit threatening, the death ray batteries have been kaput after the long journey.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 28, 2023, 2:41 pm

Are you doubting my Grimsby alien sighting Whizza ??..
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 29, 2023, 1:52 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 28, 2023, 2:41 pm
Are you doubting my Grimsby alien sighting Whizza ??..
Apologies Jon, I thought it was your father given the close similarity to your good self

Return to “Open Forum”