Dark Web redefining paedophilia

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
trekkertony
udonmap.com

Dark Web redefining paedophilia

Post by trekkertony » February 21, 2023, 2:06 am

I have been reliably advised by someone who accesses the dark web that there is a move afoot to soften the public perception of paedophiles by referring to them as MAPs, minor appeal people. God help the children of this world if and when this becomes mainstream logic and legislated to support this destructive and perverse behaviour.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Dark Web redefining paedophilia

Post by tamada » February 21, 2023, 5:44 am

In Udon Thani?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 21, 2023, 6:45 am

Sounds too silly for words. Who is going to redefine paedophilia, The UN, Charles III, the pope? Maybe the Oxford dictionary?

That of course is an English definition. What about other languages.

German- Kinderlickenvolks
Franch - Les Petite enfants tres bien
Russian - шутливые скрипачи
Thai - นักเล่นไวโอลินล้อเล่น
American - pizzagate appreciators

Haha.

One of the silliest posts I have seen on this site. Reliably informed, by whom, what conspiracy site did this come from?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 21, 2023, 7:45 am

From turning point USA a far right conspiracy site, with all the credibility of a vegetarian crocodile
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 21, 2023, 8:50 am

Whistler wrote:
February 21, 2023, 7:45 am
From turning point USA a far right conspiracy site, with all the credibility of a vegetarian crocodile
So there is a chance as Loyd said..

https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasf ... codilians/

Rather a strange OP and weird enough for the wokies to get their teeth into ..sounds ridiculous but nothing would surprise me nowadays as seeing re pronouns , trans sports and male rapists sent to a female prison cos he said hes a trans .. the mind boggles just how the world is changing.

I was recently reading a football site / forum and womens football was being discussed , one poster was ripped anew arse for firstly saying how much the female game has improved BUT how bad women commentators were using unnecessary terminology like "" transitions in the game" .. then jokingly advising the female gender are best suited to ironing , mopping floors and feeding babies .......... at that point i felt very angry and compelled to reply he missed out making cups of tea and bacon buttys :lol: :lol:

DM.. dug out his very old Roberstons wollygog badge from my primary school years and wheres it with PRIDE !!
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 21, 2023, 9:23 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 21, 2023, 8:50 am
Whistler wrote:

Rather a strange OP and weird enough for the wokies to get their teeth into ..sounds ridiculous but nothing would surprise me nowadays as seeing re pronouns , trans sports and male rapists sent to a female prison cos he said hes a trans .. the mind boggles just how the world is changing.

I was recently reading a football site / forum and womens football was being discussed , one poster was ripped anew arse for firstly saying how much the female game has improved BUT how bad women commentators were using unnecessary terminology like "" transitions in the game" .. then jokingly advising the female gender are best suited to ironing , mopping floors and feeding babies .......... at that point i felt very angry and compelled to reply he missed out making cups of tea and bacon buttys :lol: :lol:

DM.. dug out his very old Roberstons wollygog badge from my primary school years and wheres it with PRIDE !!
Good morning John,

Thanks for your amusing post. You will note that I will cleverly weave the word 'Woke' into my narrative even though the subject has nothing to do with Woke.

Now let me try to wrap my woke mind around this.

1. A loopy poster on here that is 'reliably informed' (woke) about a ridiculous comment on a far-right website that is trying to inflame a non-issue.

2. The proposition may well have some tiny basis (woke) in some remote corner of the dark web, but is frankly a non-issue.

3. The website in question is owned by a dude called Charlie Kirk (a woke name if ever I heard it). The site is famous for its links to Trump, white supremism, other extreme racist links and neo-nazi groups. ie. It would only be quoted by those that are unable to discern what a dreadful site it is (woke)

4. Now credibility for the (woke) premise is conflated with obscure comments at a women's soccer game, so it must have some legs (woke) even though there is zero actual connection.

5. Somehow you have managed to weave the word 'woke' into the narrative.

Amazing

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 21, 2023, 10:02 am

Whistler wrote:
February 21, 2023, 9:23 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 21, 2023, 8:50 am
Whistler wrote:

Good morning John,

Thanks for your amusing post. You will note that I will cleverly weave the word 'Woke' into my narrative even though the subject has nothing to do with Woke.

Now let me try to wrap my woke mind around this.

1. A loopy poster on here that is 'reliably informed' (woke) about a ridiculous comment on a far-right website that is trying to inflame a non-issue.

2. The proposition may well have some tiny basis (woke) in some remote corner of the dark web, but is frankly a non-issue.

3. The website in question is owned by a dude called Charlie Kirk (a woke name if ever I heard it). The site is famous for its links to Trump, white supremism, other extreme racist links and neo-nazi groups. ie. It would only be quoted by those that are unable to discern what a dreadful site it is (woke)

4. Now credibility for the (woke) premise is conflated with obscure comments at a women's soccer game, so it must have some legs (woke) even though there is zero actual connection.

5. Somehow you have managed to weave the word 'woke' into the narrative.

Amazing
Thank you ..indeed i am...pleased you enjoyed my post.

I shall now have my Sardines on toast breakfast , oh hang on they could be Mackerel or Pilchards NOT WISHING TO UPSET ANY WOKIES OUT THERE !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » February 21, 2023, 1:17 pm

Hi Tamada, with your question Udon Thani?, the international paedophile network exists amongst males of all nationalities and at at a local level Udon Thani does not escape the potential this type of rock spider network imposes on children.
As to the dark web, The dark web is known to have begun in 2000 with the release of Freenet, the thesis project of University of Edinburgh student Ian Clarke, who set out to create a "Distributed Decentralised Information Storage and Retrieval System." Clarke aimed to create a new way to anonymously communicate and share files online.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Cla ... 0Clarke%20(born%2016%20February,and%20lead%20developer%20of%20Freenet.

For Whistler to infer that paedophile networking via the Dark Web is a non issue, says more about his lack of concern for the victims of paedophilia than being open to the premise that paedophiles around the world are on the march to legitimise their sexual proclivities.

https://polamk.fi/en/-/***-commun ... -many-ways

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 21, 2023, 1:23 pm

I am well aware of the dark web, no need to explain that ****'s and other denizens inhabit that part of cyberspace,

Just tried entering the word pedophilia, spellchecker did not suggest MAPS, doesn't now and never will. Dirty pedophiles have not managed to get a 'softened' image, never have and never will.

Pedophiles are an issue, we all know that, but spouting BS articles like this will have zero impact.

Just a beat-up by crackpots.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 21, 2023, 1:47 pm

trekkertony wrote:
February 21, 2023, 1:17 pm
Hi Tamada, with your question Udon Thani?, the international paedophile network exists amongst males of all nationalities and at at a local level Udon Thani does not escape the potential this type of rock spider network imposes on children.
You originally posted in the General Udon Thani Forum, "Udon Thani topics only!" forum. Hence my question.

Looks like the moderator has taken care of your mistake.

BTW, this MAP moniker was apparently dreamed up by some Canadian "academic" back in 2021 so if you've only recently learned of it, it can't be getting much traction.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » February 21, 2023, 2:35 pm

Yes, there will not be a lot of traction until there is evidence that paedophiles are gaining an influence in some mainstream quarters.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 21, 2023, 4:40 pm

Why on earth does this thread exist? I repeat my earlier post, this is one of the silliest threads I have seen on this site. It means nothing other than the fact that TT reads right-wing loonies' sites and seems unable to discern what parts of them are utter rubbish. Reliable informed, yeah!

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » February 21, 2023, 4:49 pm

Whistler are you coping with the burden of being the forum’s sanctimnious hypocrite.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 21, 2023, 6:10 pm

trekkertony wrote:
February 21, 2023, 4:49 pm
Whistler are you coping with the burden of being the forum’s sanctimnious hypocrite.
Nothing sanctimonious about either myself or tamada pointing out the obvious. Hypocrite is an interesting comment, what is hypocritical in any of my posts?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 23, 2023, 10:33 pm

trekkertony wrote:
February 21, 2023, 1:17 pm
As to the dark web, The dark web is known to have begun in 2000 with the release of Freenet, the thesis project of University of Edinburgh student Ian Clarke, who set out to create a "Distributed Decentralised Information Storage and Retrieval System." Clarke aimed to create a new way to anonymously communicate and share files online.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Cla ... 0Clarke%20(born%2016%20February,and%20lead%20developer%20of%20Freenet.

For Whistler to infer that paedophile networking via the Dark Web is a non issue, says more about his lack of concern for the victims of paedophilia than being open to the premise that paedophiles around the world are on the march to legitimise their sexual proclivities.

https://polamk.fi/en/-/***-commun ... -many-ways
As a father of a victim of paedophilia, your statements are disgusting. Go climb back under your rock.

Return to “Open Forum”