EXTERNAL USB PLUGGED DVD PLAYER

Includes computers, computer equipment and accessories, photography equipment and telephones.
georgioGastapo
udonmap.com

EXTERNAL USB PLUGGED DVD PLAYER

Post by georgioGastapo » September 6, 2016, 5:28 pm

INTERESTED WILL POST DETAILS. all these things i have posted worked last i used them and will test again. been carrying them too long. dont use them. know a shop that will buy from farang in udon?

thanya
udonmap.com

Re: EXTERNAL USB PLUGGED DVD PLAYER

Post by thanya » September 7, 2016, 8:48 pm

hi may i know is it dvd writer n player for computer or just dvd player and pls can you quote me your price.
ty

georgioGastapo
udonmap.com

Post by georgioGastapo » September 7, 2016, 11:59 pm

HAVE WRITTEN TO CD/dvd from my netbook. price make it worth my while to do the meeting and its yours. 250 baht? have considered throwing most of this stuff in the river, cause no thai shops that i have asked are interested in buying. am in central udon atm not sure for how much longer so dont dally. probably next week will go to nong khai (near the river lol) may be there for a month or nearly two at current plan.

thanya
udonmap.com

Post by thanya » September 8, 2016, 10:19 am

hi george dont throw them ill take from you just msg me your phone number and where to come to pick up and if u have any other computer parts ill take those as well pls mail me your address and phone number my email is [email protected]. ill take as soon as you msg me ur address.
ty

thanya
udonmap.com

Post by thanya » September 8, 2016, 11:17 am

hi georgio sent you email and waiting for your reply to fix time for meet can we meet at tukcom landmark or is it far for you so reply fast sent 2 mails to you n waiting

Return to “Electronic Equipment”