udonmap.com

Start New Year

Post by noosard » April 8, 2020, 6:03 am

Gov announced all school wont reopen till 1July

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Re: Start New Year

Post by Brian Davis » April 8, 2020, 9:52 am

I think that's with the rider that there's been a return to something like normality. Optimistic? Online at home teaching has been referred to, but of course many kids won't have that option.

udonfox
udonmap.com

Post by udonfox » April 8, 2020, 12:23 pm

Is this true ? I was due to start a new teaching job in KK at the beginning pf May.I have emailed my school asking for an update but nothing back.I have seen nothing official.Thanks.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 8, 2020, 12:46 pm

Maybe they will shift songkran to june

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 8, 2020, 1:00 pm

udonfox wrote:
April 8, 2020, 12:23 pm
Is this true ? I was due to start a new teaching job in KK at the beginning pf May.I have emailed my school asking for an update but nothing back.I have seen nothing official.Thanks.
Here you go udonfox

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/scho ... -to-july-1

Some schools may get the teaching staff back in at the normal term time start but not students ..depends on what type of school it is and budget the it runs on .

A teacher i know at Udon Christian is going back mid May but her classes put back til July
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 8, 2020, 1:26 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 8, 2020, 1:00 pm
udonfox wrote:
April 8, 2020, 12:23 pm
Here you go udonfox

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/scho ... -to-july-1

Some schools may get the teaching staff back in at the normal term time start but not students ..depends on what type of school it is and budget the it runs on .

A teacher i know at Udon Christian is going back mid May but her classes put back til July
Paid up for tam jr's next term at UC's Highway 2 annex yesterday morning. At least he'll be ready whenever/whatever they decide to do. My sister has just sent me some links to home schooling stuff from the UK so, since I won't be rushing off to work anytime soon, I will putting some sort of teachers cap on.

udonfox
udonmap.com

Post by udonfox » April 8, 2020, 2:04 pm

Thanks Jon.My new school is a private one so fingers crossed I can start at the end of May.A teaching mate just told me,that is the date he's heard. Cheers and keep well !

udonfox
udonmap.com

Post by udonfox » April 9, 2020, 10:57 am

Just an update.Received an email last night from my school.Due to the Corona virus and the financial impact on the school,all new teachers contracts have been cancelled.

Return to “Education/Schools”