Re: Udon Flat Earth Society (UFES)

Post by papafarang » October 5, 2021, 8:28 am

noosard wrote:
October 5, 2021, 7:22 am
I have thought this is for quite time
Why vaccinate covid pos people, their immunity is better than the vaccinated
I agree with Rand Paul on this subject
Never heard of him before
that is true , but the amount of over 60 year old that dont have a strong immune system leads to huge amounts of deaths.. so back to square one . the funny thing is that if you do get vaccinated the boost you would get by being infected would be great.. but still some will die ,so back to square one again.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » October 5, 2021, 4:03 pm

Does the beer offered by UFES offer immunity - asking for a friend...
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 5, 2021, 5:28 pm

joepai wrote:
October 5, 2021, 4:03 pm
One of the UFES rules states that if you shout a beer for the UFES collective, you have immunity from being talked about in disparaging terms (until after you leave).
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » October 5, 2021, 6:03 pm

tamada wrote:
October 5, 2021, 5:28 pm
joepai wrote:
October 5, 2021, 4:03 pm
One of the UFES rules states that if you shout a beer for the UFES collective, you have immunity from being talked about in disparaging terms (until after you leave).
That is too long
soon as the top comes off

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 7, 2021, 11:52 am

Pleased to say with all UFES members now fully vaxxed (bar 1 single jabber who will be seated at distance from the group) tomorrows meeting will go ahead as planned.

Tomorrows speaker is Khun Waikikamookhao who will be coming from Udon RSPCA to give a talk on animal welfare and very interestingly testing his new invention .. a small lithium based unit that turns animal feces into a source to charge your phone battery .. aptly named poo2power.

As ever PF emporium Hansa club house , ALL welcome even including Jocks .. seats at 12 noon followed by club song and prayers... background music will classical Beethovens best works and also Ian Dury and the blockheads greatest hits.

Remember whilst not strict the UFES do have a dress code best described as ""tidy"... last week a member was refused entry for turning up in a Blackburn Rovers shirt but allowed in after turning it inside out.

No nasal hair , odd socks , scotch or electrical taped spectacles.

See you there.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 7, 2021, 6:19 pm

i've been trying to learn some northern slang, so tomorrow im going to show you all my Bernard manning impression .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » October 8, 2021, 4:35 am

I'm looking forward to it.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 14, 2021, 9:31 am

With the last renegade UFES member NZ 001 now receiving his second vax im pleased to say all current members are now fully inoculated and he can rejoin the main table for tomorrows meeting... indeed ideas to introduce the UFES VAX Passport will be discussed and voted on.

Tomorrows speaker for a change will be an expat when we welcome Mr Dazza Bogun from the state of Willabongadingdong in Australia who will be giving a talk on how he went from kangaroo farming in the outback to owning a bar in Thailand .. and more so offering details on his sponsor an orphan Thai kangaroo program.

Sponsoring any orphan is a subject close to the heart of all UFES members being as all but two of the current membership are orphans it makes sense to assist with both cash and beverage donations when ever possible. (bank details upon request)

All welcome at PF emporium Hansa club house .. seating 12 noon , inspection of attire and manicuring followed by club prayers and song. (reminder freyed shorts , stained singlets and acne are frowned upon)

I hope there wont be a repeat of last weeks terrible incident where a member arrived wearing scotch taped glasses , shocking as it was he was let off with stern warning after buying a round ...of sausage rolls.

DM

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 15, 2021, 8:36 am

today we were going to start the sandwich and salad bar menu, but sod that . good old warming beef and barley stew day , i can imagine false teeth chattering away and customers asking for the heater to be put out.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 15, 2021, 10:15 am

A free issue of Thermal Undies might tempt a few.........lol

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » October 15, 2021, 12:23 pm

papafarang wrote:
October 15, 2021, 8:36 am
today we were going to start the sandwich and salad bar menu, but sod that . good old warming beef and barley stew day , i can imagine false teeth chattering away and customers asking for the heater to be put out.
Aye its a tad on the cool side today. I am even wearing shorts and a tee shirt in the hacienda rather than just boxers (much to the delight of my adolescent daughter) Stew sounds like it will hit the mark.

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » October 15, 2021, 4:02 pm

In the midst of this cold spell a hearty helping of that culinary delight called Beef Stew awaited for lunch, and perfect it was, congrats to the Master Chef
The only (large baggy) things amiss were cargo shorts
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 15, 2021, 7:09 pm

God evning dear members UFES !

Met some of you today,a bunch of mostly retarded (in a very nice way ;-)and drunk members..Never the less,very nice and intresting thaughts were shared.I feel that i might to have to apply for a future memebrship AFTER i get tested by Deans MENSA meter..but i think i will fail,if i only could find a way to beat that meter,any suggestions??
I can NOT understand who ANYONE that i met today,in an honest way,beat the MENSA meter WHITHOUT cheating ;-)Other meters that needs to be intalled are..Alcohol meter,Pie meter,Scones Meter to new a few..

So thanks goes out to ALL the UEFS members i met today,hope to see you again..or maybe not ;-)My reflection rant is over,thank God..Wish you ALL a nice upcoming weekend,whith alot of rain and no sunshine ;-)Take care fellow BS:ers...yours truly..Khun Alfie :-)

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 15, 2021, 7:27 pm

a great afternoon, a bit of pushing and shoving when the scones with apricots came out. first aid was given but no serious injuries, just bruises and grazes

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 16, 2021, 6:37 am

Do you provide Bibs that catch dropped food for the aged and mentally challenged ones....just asking for a friend ....lol

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 16, 2021, 8:56 am

Indeed a marveloso splendido afternoon from which DM came away unscathed with 8 cones and a take away beef stoo..

I can confirm i passed the UFES mensa test purely by wearing my shirt not back to front and reciting the alphabet backwards... alas due to the current cold snap it appeared some members got dressed in the dark and via the Udon Oxfam shop.

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 16, 2021, 10:29 am

The matching socks problem again DM?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » October 18, 2021, 8:01 am

245984830_3034178210171282_6444727062765472083_n.jpg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 29, 2021, 11:28 am

Fancy dress today at UFES meeting ... tho it would be hard pressed to tell the difference judging by some of the members attire .shocking colour coordination
Anyway time for a memory and last years Christmas UFES festive meeting...from the days before internet SM and all it entrails... marvelous ..and the young pretty steals the show with her excitment ..

Things got out ov hand after a few sherries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chdm7xRSlho

Not so much a speaker today but a local expat showing off his flower arranging and pressing skills .. smashing.

PFs emporium seats 12 noon , club song n prayers followed by tea and cakes.

DM

Return to “Community Events”