Internet Cafe Busted

Udon Thani news, views and comments
dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 9, 2012, 5:24 pm

Lets get things into perspective here, we are talking about truancy, not girls doing things on the web cams or secret rooms in internet cafes. Truancy was the issue here and not all this mumbo jumbo about everything but the issue. The issue is simple with home internet on the increase and minors able to play games 24 hours a day it would seem a useless law to prohibit internet cafes from doing likewise in an effort to deter minors from bunking off school, if they have a mind to bunk off school they will do and if its purely with the intention of playing internet games then they will do so at home.
Lets get another thing into perspective here, you people are talking about all kinds of issues under the name of Relax Internet which could be miss understood by Thai people who only read limited English, now do you get that into perspective dummy, and as for a holier than thou attitude is that a beer bar I see you drinking in,?

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 9, 2012, 5:51 pm

I strongly object to comments other than the issue of truancy which was the issue here. I was happy with the cards dealt as its put i merely say that it would seem a useless law under the circumstances just as the law in Arizona stating that you must not fish whilst driving on this bridge. Now perhaps you interlects will realise this and the fact that we are a busy shop with many Thai families who frequent our business, I recently barred a farang who came here every day without fail and treated our shop as his own personal dating place, I was thanked by a number of Thais for getting rid, also a few police frequent here, therefore the mention of secret rooms and the like which can be very much mis understood by Thai people can be damaging to my business, we work very hard here and so I ask you people to stick to the issue to do with Relax Internet which was truancy. And before another bright spark tries to say Relax Internet was never mentioned, look again its mentioned all the way down from the top to bottom. Now then true brit you see how things can be mis understood so stick to the facts IN THIS CASE. Perhaps a few of you would like to visit me to continue this discussion as I would just love to meet you sparks. xx

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 9, 2012, 7:00 pm

Perhaps you all are a little backward and cannot read facts, lets stick to truancy shall we as trauncy was the fact here, and its my business you are talking about so lets stick to the facts surrounding it shall we. As for true brit, I say again thailand is FULL of such places just go into ANY bar but I can assure you my establishment is a family internet shop where Thai parents drop their young kids off to play games here in the trust that this is a decent place for them to be, and indeed it is. My wife is 57 I am 56 AND AN EX AIRLINE PILOT, I do not run around with young girls as so many pathetic looking farangs do, I ended my days in the UK as a health and safety guy, but flew in the USA back in 81. I suggest you guys stick to what you do best, hanging around Robinson with nothing better to do than to chat about things that really have nothing to do with you, in short GET A LIFE or stick to the facts.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2012, 9:57 pm

dibble I suggest you need to follow the name of your business, and "Relax" a little - whatever is written here on UdonMap is going to have very little impact on your business, unless it is what you are writing.

In Australia we have a saying, which I think is appropriate to the current discussion - "have a cup of tea, take a Bex and have a good lie down" (look it up).

In the meantime, can you please confirm you are no longer flying commercial aircraft. :D

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 9, 2012, 10:19 pm

I can confirm that I do not any longer fly commercial aircraft, and I am totaly relaxed in the hopes that you guys may visit me and chat to me to my face, its not what you say but rather the cheek of what you say. OH please come visit me and see how relaxed I am, however I can also say I do still obtain a full commercial license and would you believe my ex boss a US airforce Capt asked me only 3 days ago to go work for him again, he s 73 and still flying and an ex vietnam pilot, so please you guys have a little respect. You really need to stick to the facts about things as many Thai people look on here and have in fact told me so, so shoot the breeze as you see fit but stick to the facts or come see me. Look back on all this and see for yourself, in all honesty can you really say that all these comments were to do with the facts surrounding this case to do with Relax Internet, as I say OH please come see me and you will see how nice I really am dummys.

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 6:30 am

Tell you what, lets run through it all again as I love repeating myself and stick to the facts surrounding this case. Relax Internet got busted last year because upon inspection by education officials, not police, it was found that there were a number of young boys playing games before the permitted time of 2pm, and was subsiquently closed for a period of two weeks as punishment. This was a genuin mistake as the minors looked well over 18, more like 25, two of the boys did indeed look under 18 however they had been sent into our cafe by their parents who have the rice business next door to us, and had finished school early as their particular school had already closed for the holidays. At this time it was very close to the school holidays when such laws are relaxed,and minors are allowed into internet cafes at 10am weekends and school holidays. The above and the fact that we thought the holidays had already started led us to believe that we were within the law to allow them into our internet cafe. The education officials involved were sympathetic towards us under the circumstances and closed us down for two weeks rather than the usual 3 months or worse, they listened to us and were atualy very apologetic. As previously stated many times, the law is the law and I am NOT complaining about officials doing their jobs but rather a stupid law that states minors under the age of 18 cannot use an internet cafe before 2pm week days, and before 10am sat and sun and public holidays, when with so many minors now with home internet who can play games 24 hours a day. This law is designed to deter kids from bunking off school when in fact they now bunk off school and sit in the comfort of their own homes playing internet games, and what of all the many Thai kids who do not even go to school.? Aside the above if kids have a mind to bunk off school they will indeed do so and many of them don t even go into an internet shop. From the above we have talked about many things including the one that goes I am talking drivel, when in fact like a lot of farangs here who have nout to do and hang around Robinson all day butting their noses into stuff that has nothing to do with them and stuff they know little about who have nout better to do than sit writing about somebody elses business, we have talked about the history of America, secret rooms in internet shops, girls paid to perform on web cams, drugs and lord knows what, rather than the issue in this case.And so what shall we talk about next?????

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 9:03 am

Oh by the way I am totaly relaxed, so where are you all going today,? DON T TELL ME, Robinson where all the old foggies go, perhaps you could all meet up and chat about the very exciting subject Relax Internet busted last year, True Brit looks well away in his pic with whisky etc. Me,? well we open at 6am, first customers appear around 7 ish, have a wedding at 9am to attend, and may see my bed around 11 ish tonight. I don t see any would be gangsters in here, we don t have secret rooms. And yes I still have my commercial license as its for life, and I would just need a valid medical, and three take offs and landings at night in the class of aircraft to be flown to become valid again, however after 30 years I don t think that would be a very good idea.

greatsnake
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by greatsnake » March 10, 2012, 10:36 am

dibble wrote: I do not run around with young girls as so many pathetic looking farangs do
I find it interesting that you object to the judgments posted in this thread but are quick to make judgments yourself.

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 10:57 am

Ha Ha, another comment entirely nothing to do with the issue here, truancy, it seems you people find a lot of rubbish interesting. I think its a little jealousy to be honest, of a farang who has achieved some moderate success :lol: just look at it all, internet cafes are full of future gangsters,? I should change my name to drivel,? internet cafes have secret rooms with girls doing acts on web cams, you only have to go into most bars to see that, they sell drugs,? now I see something called moms/pops or summit of the like, who the devil are they?. If you see the news there was a teacher dealing drugs to kids recently, why not have a good chat about that as its far more worthy of such. I find it interesting that non of you would come here to chat to me in person but would rather hide behind an addy to pass inane comments about things they know little about and in any case has little to do with them. It would seem obvious to me they have nothing better to do or think about than just that. Odd they don t pass comment about Thai issues and pick on a farang, or would that be a little too risky for them.??

Jello
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by Jello » March 10, 2012, 10:59 am

dibble wrote:My wife is 57 I am 56 AND AN EX AIRLINE PILOT, I do not run around with young girls as so many pathetic looking farangs do
:lol: :lol: :lol:
U jelly dibble?
jpg image hosting :lol:
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by Jello » March 10, 2012, 11:03 am

dibble wrote: AND AN EX AIRLINE PILOT,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very impressive caps lock. :lol:
hosting images
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by Jello » March 10, 2012, 11:38 am

dibble wrote: I think its a little jealousy to be honest, of a farang who has achieved some moderate success
:lol:
image host
Do I need to comment? :lol:
UFF DA!

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 11:44 am

Odd none of these pics is atualy me, more you I think ha ha ha ha. the pic is of relax internet though.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by trubrit » March 10, 2012, 11:56 am

The more I think about it the more similar this topic seems be to a bar owner mouthing off to me the other day about having to close on Makka Bucha day .When I pointed out to him his bar was nearly always empty anyway just take it as an excuse to shut the door .He didn't understand . :-"
Is that three kids I see waiting to get in ?Wonder what time it was taken .?
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 1:24 pm

Yeap we are very popular, that was taken at 2.30 ish pm, if you care to pop in you will find that none of the pics match me in the slightest, if they did I would shoot myself ha ha ha, at mo we are rammed and have 15 new high spec machines, our server is 8 terrabite or 8,000 gig which operates all 15 machines, with 10 ram of memory and 15 megs of high speed coming through the modum, you can get high quality fish and chips just a few mins walk up the road from here. I admit from the outside Relax looks less than adiquite but just pop in and you will see how busy we are. Our system in here is second to none.
Now I have 2 people waiting for a machine, everything is licensed including windows and our server is licensed with microsoft etc etc.
As for the pics, well they are hilarious to be honest I split my bloody sides Ha ha ha ha, hope they were of none of you or I would seriously consider a face jobbie lols. our other shop we rent out to a Thai family who run it as a small general store. these shops in this row are atualy privately owned as we own 2 of them, however we do not own the land they are on and so to spend a lot of money on them would be daft as the land owner can turn around and say ok heres what you paid now get out at the end of the month as he has incinuated he may wish to do soon, in which case we may have to move shop and so to renovate or spend money on the atual building would not be viable, we are currently looking for a new location within this immediate area only this time I will not make the mistake of buying a shop without atualy owning the land, we also need more computers to meet demand which I intend to do after june time to 20 machines.
Do pop in and see for yourselves.I see all this is well out of hand and can only be a joke now and so i m not taking it so serious however really if these pics were of you I would seriously shoot myself lols ha ha ha ha

Jello
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by Jello » March 10, 2012, 3:11 pm

dibble wrote: Do pop in and see for yourselves.I see all this is well out of hand and can only be a joke now and so i m not taking it so serious however really if these pics were of you I would seriously shoot myself lols ha ha ha ha
:lol: Glad you have a sense of humor Dibble! I'm loading now...

jpeg image hosting :lol:
UFF DA!

pompui
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by pompui » March 10, 2012, 3:32 pm

Thought Jello you were going to post a picture of dibble from Trumpton or from Topcat.LOL :D

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 3:36 pm

HA HA HA HA, if you look on all the pics posted you will see a pic of me, seriously guys that pic of a guy in a bar is defo not me. I like the joke though it got me going for a while. And hows true brit doing today, he likes his whisky by the looks of it, hmmmm owning a bar,? i wouldn t entertain it, not my scene at all, the problem with food and bars is that everything you take you have to restock on whats been sold, internet is nearly all profit except for electric, although a busy bar can make a fortune no doubt, its finding a busy bar though, there s a german bar just a few mins walk from us, they do fish and chips also and they do very well with farangs, largely due to the high quality food they sell. We have 3 farangs who are regular in our internet shop and always have fish and chips delivered here, its the same old story, particularly in Thailand as there are so many of the same businesses, unless you diversify and sell a number of different things its hard to make a profit. really though as an internet shop we do very well and as I type I now have just 1 machine available.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by trubrit » March 10, 2012, 4:13 pm

dibble wrote: in as an internet shop we do very well and as I type I now have just 1 machine available.
Another now if you get off line and clear the grease off the keyboards . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

dibble
udonmap.com

Internet Cafe Busted

Post by dibble » March 10, 2012, 4:23 pm

GREASE ON ME KEYBOARDS LOL, ha ha ha ha ha.

Return to “Udon Thani News”