Farang handcuffed arrested

Udon Thani news, views and comments
harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 23, 2012, 12:19 am

January 22,2012 a farang was handcuffed and arressted by the Udon Police at the Adunyadet Road around 9pm.
A local shop owner called the police cause of his agressive behaviour.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 23, 2012, 6:40 am

And your post was about what.? What did he do?0Do you know who he was ? Is this a person we need to know about ?

In fact the post without any details is rather useless for our information , if he was in handcuffs he probably deserved it !

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 23, 2012, 8:32 am

Khun Paul wrote:Do you know who he was ?
Yes,I know who he is. Many know who he is but I think its premature to inform here the name of the
person. If the police NOT release him the coming few days perhabs I will post his picture.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » January 23, 2012, 11:18 am

I was wondered why you posted it to start with? :confused:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 23, 2012, 1:44 pm

Well said Stan, as I said before it is absolutely pointless to post anything adverse about any foreigner if the idea it to provide titillating information that is completely without substance.
usually a foreigner who is handcuffed as transgressed the law to the extent he is no longer listening to common-sense and it behoves us all ( not to name names I agree ) but to alert the rest of us, to the alleged transgression so that we might avoid similar circumstances possibly ( some of us feel that they are above the law here so matters not to them ) .

Ther are oft times when an innocent action by us can lead to police involvement however over the years some know the boundaries, so any mistake by any foreigner ( regardless of ethnicity ) which involves Police action is worthy of note.
Unfortunately harmony you have decided not to say a damn thing about what happened so until another source seeks to clarify this situation it should be put onto the non-substantiated pile and hopefully forgotten.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » January 23, 2012, 1:50 pm

by publishing his name and photo it might make him think twice about his actions.thats if he was behaving badly.and giving the rest of us a bad name.

lepidoptra
udonmap.com

Post by lepidoptra » January 23, 2012, 2:13 pm

harmonyudon wrote:If the police NOT release him the coming few days perhabs I will post his picture.
Are you trying to say that if he IS released in the coming few days you will not give us any further info for fear of repercussions.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » January 23, 2012, 2:22 pm

I think it's good to write on the forum about a farrang been arrested in Udonthani. It is within the general interest to other expats living in the region, but until we know what is behind, we need not comment on the matter more at the moment.
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 23, 2012, 3:39 pm

lepidoptra wrote:Are you trying to say that if he IS released in the coming few days you will not give us any further info for fear of repercussions.
Im not scared for that. If they dont release him perhaps the police has a case and the farang was perhaps wrong.

Few months ago a farang was taken to the police station and did not do anything wrong.
He broke up with his gfr and his gfr made complaints to the police and much to my surprise
the police picked him up.Before the police came she made a scene in the lobby of a hotel,
shouting..cursing...etc..etc...

In the case of yesterday the farang behaved really agressive.There was also a thai woman involved.

My initial post was just news that someone (farang) was arrested and handcuffed. Not a daily scene at thanon
adunyadet.

greatsnake
udonmap.com

Post by greatsnake » January 23, 2012, 5:36 pm

harmonyudon wrote:January 22,2012 a farang was handcuffed and arressted by the Udon Police at the Adunyadet Road around 9pm.
A local shop owner called the police cause of his agressive behaviour.
Quite honestly, I've seen so many farangs who have exhibited aggressive behavior and who WEREN'T handcuffed/arrested, that I take your post as a very positive development.

I could point to more than a dozen farangs who slither along Soi Farang and Nutty Park this time of year who should have been handcuffed, arrested and deported long ago.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » January 23, 2012, 5:51 pm

greatsnake wrote:Quite honestly, I've seen so many farangs who have exhibited aggressive behavior and who WEREN'T handcuffed/arrested, that I take your post as a very positive development.

I could point to more than a dozen farangs who slither along Soi Farang and Nutty Park this time of year who should have been handcuffed, arrested and deported long ago.
Yeah too bad it doesn't happen. As Harmony stated above, it's only because a Thai complained about him. :?
UFF DA!

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » January 23, 2012, 6:24 pm

harmonyudon wrote:[quote="lepidoptra]Are you trying to say that if he IS released in the coming few days you will not give us any further info for fear of repercussions.
Im not scared for that. If they dont release him perhaps the police has a case and the farang was perhaps wrong.

Few months ago a farang was taken to the police station and did not do anything wrong.
He broke up with his gfr and his gfr made complaints to the police and much to my surprise
the police picked him up.Before the police came she made a scene in the lobby of a hotel,
shouting..cursing...etc..etc...

In the case of yesterday the farang behaved really agressive.There was also a thai woman involved. Yep, a Thai woman was involve that say it all, no doubt she made the scene for SHE(DEVIL) knew the copPER would only listen to her side, i.e., they NO understand French, Germany, or whatever he was speaking, in a case in public it best to bit your lip and let the SHE Devil BITCH the moment away<>other words walk away QUICKLY, no doubt some other unlucky FARANGS willwill pick-up your TROUBLE<>GOOD RIDDEN<>NUFF SAID :-#

My initial post was just news that someone (farang) was arrested and handcuffed. Not a daily scene at thanon
adunyadet.[/quote][/quote]

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 23, 2012, 6:29 pm

So now we have an aggresive farang who was or is involved with a female and a possible complaint was made to the police and he was arrested.

This is so riveting nothing of substance here so much B*******, so domestic situation nothing to learn for anyone in essence just another rumour monger spouting so he gets noticed. What a load of twaddle.
Jackanory was more exciting

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 23, 2012, 7:10 pm

Khun Paul wrote: Jackanory was more exciting
For how many years did you watch it KP? :D

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 23, 2012, 7:21 pm

So now we have an aggresive farang who was or is involved with a female and a possible complaint was made to the police and he was arrested.
This is so riveting nothing of substance here so much B*******, so domestic situation nothing to learn for anyone in essence just another rumour monger spouting so he gets noticed. What a load of twaddle.
Jackanory was more exciting
Khun Paul,

I think you should be more carefull expressing yourself.

A shop owner who had nothing to do with it called the police. Perhaps.....It could have been worse if the police did not come,cause of his agressive behaviour. Thats why he was taken away handcuffed.

lepidoptra
udonmap.com

Post by lepidoptra » January 23, 2012, 7:34 pm

by jackspratt » January 23, 2012, 7:10 pm
For how many years did you watch it KP? :D

C'mon Jack.
I'm still watching it. Far more interesting than some of the recent posts on UM :D =D> \:D/

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » January 23, 2012, 7:37 pm

Khun Paul wrote: This is so riveting
Perhaps kind sir you might revive this droll and twaddling thread with thy riveting tales of yore.
I would besought thou to expand upon thy following quote:
Khun Paul wrote: Ther are oft times when an innocent action by us can lead to police involvement
What innocent actions might thy take that would result in thee being bound and shackled may I ask?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
UFF DA!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 23, 2012, 7:48 pm

Gee lep - you must have a black & white TV, because the show finished in 1996.

At the end, was the narrator led away in handcuffs? :D

lepidoptra
udonmap.com

Post by lepidoptra » January 23, 2012, 8:14 pm

[quote="jackspratt"]Gee lep - you must have a black & white TV, because the show finished in 1996.

At the end, was the narrator led away in handcuffs? :D

Your quite right Jack it's a PYE 14 inch.
Can't answer the second part of your question as one of the valves blew just before the end :D

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » January 23, 2012, 8:21 pm

I thought handcuffs were a standard accessory in some of the establishments in that area . :lol: :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Return to “Udon Thani News”