House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Udon Thani news, views and comments
User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9534
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by parrot » August 9, 2015, 7:51 am

A foreigner and his Thai wife were robbed of 7000 Pounds, 10,000 Baht, and 6 Baht worth of gold in a Ban Chiang home, Nonghan, Udon, during the night hours of 7/8 Aug. The foreigner and his wife had just returned from overseas on 7 Aug. The wife had put the valuables in a purse/bag underneath the mattress in their bedroom. When they woke in the morning and opened their door, they found the empty bag left by the thief. Police believe the thief entered through the bedroom window. They collected fingerprints and are investigating.
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/516995



User avatar
stoneman
udonmap.com
Posts: 443
Joined: September 10, 2006, 5:20 pm
Location: Nong Wuaso

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by stoneman » August 9, 2015, 8:26 am

Parrot...

They must be very sound sleepers.....

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 613
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by timmy » August 9, 2015, 8:30 am

udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .....

User avatar
monkeyman
udonmap.com
Posts: 468
Joined: March 14, 2006, 1:15 pm
Location: Udon Thani Before Clock Tower Was Digital

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by monkeyman » August 9, 2015, 9:39 am

Guard dog needed 8)

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 10:22 am

timmy wrote:udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .....
Really ?? Why is That Then....??

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 10:23 am

parrot wrote:A foreigner and his Thai wife were robbed of 7000 Pounds, 10,000 Baht, and 6 Baht worth of gold in a Ban Chiang home, Nonghan, Udon, during the night hours of 7/8 Aug. The foreigner and his wife had just returned from overseas on 7 Aug. The wife had put the valuables in a purse/bag underneath the mattress in their bedroom. When they woke in the morning and opened their door, they found the empty bag left by the thief. Police believe the thief entered through the bedroom window. They collected fingerprints and are investigating.
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/516995
So Parrot, Where IS The ENGLISH Translation ???

User avatar
BobHelm
udonmap.com
Posts: 18405
Joined: September 7, 2005, 11:58 pm
Location: Udon Thani

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by BobHelm » August 9, 2015, 10:28 am

747man wrote:So Parrot, Where IS The ENGLISH Translation ???
YES!
Parrot has kindly supplied that himself.
Some sense of thanks, rather than recrimination, is probably in order!!

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 613
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by timmy » August 9, 2015, 10:28 am

747man wrote:
timmy wrote:udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .....
Really ?? Why is That Then....??
for ALL the robbin going on here now ....

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 10:35 am

BobHelm wrote:
747man wrote:So Parrot, Where IS The ENGLISH Translation ???
YES!
Parrot has kindly supplied that himself.
Some sense of thanks, rather than recrimination, is probably in order!!
Bob, Not recrimination, All I Wanted to do was read it....And as I Cannot read Thai I Was :? :? :?

Was This the SAME Robbery as The Safe got hauled through the Bedroom Window ??
Last edited by 747man on August 9, 2015, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 10:37 am

timmy wrote:
747man wrote:
timmy wrote:udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .....
Really ?? Why is That Then....??
for ALL the robbin going on here now ....
So YOU Think Liverpool is " Top Of The Robbers League, Do You ???? I Suggest you have a look at London......Nuff Said...

User avatar
trekkertony
udonmap.com
Posts: 563
Joined: November 28, 2007, 4:25 am
Location: Australia

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by trekkertony » August 9, 2015, 12:01 pm

&47, to assist you in reading A thai written article, try copying same and enter it into the below link.
translate.google.com.au/

The translation using the above method is as follows

The scene of an unknown assailant Jimmy's wife foreigners at home. Han province of Udon Thani into looting, put the bag under the mattress. The 7,000 pound sterling and the Thailand baht, 10,000 baht with six heavy gold chain went unpunished.

At 07:20 hrs. On 8 August the 58th. Sub. Championships Chai Sena police station in Ban Chiang. Hnaghan province of Udon Thani received notification that the criminals do not know how many agents to steal several items. At number 159 among the top 12. Ban Chiang Forum. Hnaghan province of Udon Thani traveled to inspect. Pol.. True. Surasak central character in the undergrowth. The investigators.

A. The. Championships with Sena Chai district community police officers volunteered to scale the home arena soon. At the house, the Red found her husband, Richard, along with foreigners. From the inspection window in the home straight of the bedrooms has a wedge into home ownership. And found a red bag she put the property in front of the bedroom door. The property used to be a gangster

From the preliminary investigation that Red and her foreign husband recently returned from abroad on August 7 last night at the scene. And her husband slept in the bedroom. The 7,000 pound sterling and the Thailand baht 10,000 baht with six heavy gold chain put in a bag and tucked under the mattress. Do not know the assailant came to steal now. He opened the door to find just the criminals left pocket. Money lost virtually no money had breakfast. The authorities then inspected the crime scene in detail. Latent fingerprints are collected as evidence. And to save the day with off-track criminal proceedings.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 12:07 pm

Trekkertony....With ALL Due respect....What A LOAD Of Gobbledeguk....

User avatar
trekkertony
udonmap.com
Posts: 563
Joined: November 28, 2007, 4:25 am
Location: Australia

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by trekkertony » August 9, 2015, 12:12 pm

747, apologies for overestimating your capacity to undertake a reasonably simple process.

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 613
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by timmy » August 9, 2015, 12:21 pm

sorry 747 , but coming from Cheshire we never had a problem with the " southerners " only the " scousers "
coming down the M62 to steal our things .....
its where we get , what do you call a scouser in a 3 bedroom house .... a robber
what do you call a scouser in a suit .... the defendent

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 1:10 pm

timmy wrote:sorry 747 , but coming from Cheshire we never had a problem with the " southerners " only the " scousers "
coming down the M62 to steal our things .....
its where we get , what do you call a scouser in a 3 bedroom house .... a robber
what do you call a scouser in a suit .... the defendent
The OLD Ones are the Best Eh ??

Cheshire.....Ha ! Ha ! My Sister lives in leafy Cheshire.....Bloody RUNCORN !!!!

Now A Joke about Cheshire.....A Couple making Mad Passionate Love in their car...She says to Him " Kiss Me where it Stinks " Fu*k That He Says I'm Not Driving all the way to WIDNES ( Cheshire )Another OLD One.... :lol: :lol:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10699
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 1:15 pm

trekkertony wrote:747, apologies for overestimating your capacity to undertake a reasonably simple process.
O.K No Problems,Infact there are a few on here that THINK I am A simpleton..... :? :? :?

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4419
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by Khun Paul » August 9, 2015, 1:44 pm

This again smacks of a person on the inside informing the so-called thief not only where the items were but also when to steal items.
Now call me a pessimistic a**-****n if you want, but no-one in his right mind puts all that money in one place under a mattress and then it is found ' oh by chance ' really ???????
BS No matter what time you come home you put in a far safer place than that. me I put things in a pace so safe even I forget where it is, so the bloody thief would have no chance.
Oh well another lesson in HOW NOT TO TRUST THAIS has been learnt again by a NOW poorer foreigner.
many of us have been there and will no doubt experience the light fingers again but you have to be vigilant and use your head.

Teddybears100
udonmap.com
Posts: 20
Joined: May 9, 2015, 5:39 am

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by Teddybears100 » August 9, 2015, 1:49 pm

Hopefully they catch the people responsible

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11555
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2015, 1:53 pm

Khun Paul wrote: Oh well another lesson in HOW NOT TO TRUST THAIS has been learnt again by a NOW poorer foreigner.
many of us have been there and will no doubt experience the light fingers again but you have to be vigilant and use your head.
Your xenophobia and bigotry shines like a beacon time and time again on UM. :(

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 5893
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Wee rock in the middle of nowhere

House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2015, 2:10 pm

I usually advise farang going to Thailand for the first time to be wary of farang as there seem to be way too many ratbag farang in Thailand.

So you don't trust Thais KP. What are their positive qualities? Presumably it's these qualities that result in you remaining in Thailand despite your xenophobia.

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani News”