House Robbery, Ban Chiang

Udon Thani news, views and comments
747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 2:14 pm

GT93 wrote:I usually advise farang going to Thailand for the first time to be wary of farang as there seem to be way too many ratbag farang in Thailand.

So you don't trust Thais KP. What are their positive qualities? Presumably it's these qualities that result in you remaining in Thailand despite your xenophobia.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Balthasar G.
udonmap.com

Post by Balthasar G. » August 9, 2015, 2:30 pm

747man wrote:Was This the SAME Robbery as The Safe got hauled through the Bedroom Window ??
No it wasn't. The foreigner and his wife had only "just returned from overseas on 7 Aug."

But indeed, what happened to the bulglarised safe one? I can't even find back the post. What happened to it? Why was it removed? Whodunnit? Why keep us in suspense? What a letdown!
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » August 9, 2015, 3:09 pm

[quote="timmy"]udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .. Your from Birkenhead and a bigot.
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » August 9, 2015, 4:07 pm

dezzer wrote:
timmy wrote:udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .. Your from Birkenhead and a bigot.
sticks and stones , you inbred ****** , i cant remember even driving through Birkenhead never mind living there ,
i,m betting my garden shed was worth more than your house ....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2015, 4:14 pm

OMG! :yikes:

Time to bump this thread:

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/a ... lit=tribal

:D

Meanwhile ...............back at the scene of the crime ............ :-k

Martyn
udonmap.com

Post by Martyn » August 9, 2015, 4:36 pm

OMG! :yikes:

Time to bump this thread:

an-open-thread-for-warring-tribal-poms-t35761-150.html?hilit=tribal

Meanwhile ...............back at the scene of the crime ............
Here's the safest cities and towns.

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/p ... ml#p432533

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 9, 2015, 5:02 pm

Before to many of you jump on the bandwagon , statistically Thailand is one of the safer countries, that is a fact , however it is also known that Thais generally are opportunistic thieves not planners.
So therefore if as stated the loot was hidden it is a fair bet someone talked.
I am not xenophobic just a realist which those of you who are blinkered seem to fail to understand, obviously you do not wish to upset your better halves, but that is life.
Too many times I have seen or heard of thieves and yet little if anything is done to apprehend the buggers, lack of policing skills and the unbelievable stories that get told would have to be heard to be believed.

being a realist means that often people call into doubt my love of Thailand, which I do but in talking to my Thai friends, I find I am agreed with a lot more than some do on here. The problem is that unlike us they do not talk in public about it much.
So before you start calling me names make sure you are doing it for the right reasons not to make yourself look good to others. OK

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » August 9, 2015, 9:00 pm

YES! Once it was implied, it was insurance scam, it disappeared off the face of the earth!
Sounds dodgy to me!
Mai mee tahng !

Teddybears100
udonmap.com

Post by Teddybears100 » August 9, 2015, 9:24 pm

mortiboy wrote:YES! Once it was implied, it was insurance scam, it disappeared off the face of the earth!
Sounds dodgy to me!
I asked for it to be removed as I didn't like the way it was going . I am new here so don't really know anyone and can't be arsed getting into any arguments with anyone you are all entitled to think what you like but from where I am it looks like it might not be an isolated case hope you all have a good day

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 9, 2015, 9:28 pm

Teddybears100 wrote:
mortiboy wrote:YES! Once it was implied, it was insurance scam, it disappeared off the face of the earth!
Sounds dodgy to me!
I asked for it to be removed as I didn't like the way it was going . I am new here so don't really know anyone and can't be arsed getting into any arguments with anyone you are all entitled to think what you like but from where I am it looks like it might not be an isolated case hope you all have a good day
Sorry for your BAD Luck Teddybears, But it seems YOU have been Taken for a Ride, A Bit green around the gills.....Maybe.. :cry: :cry:

Teddybears100
udonmap.com

Post by Teddybears100 » August 9, 2015, 9:36 pm

I have been coming to Thailand for bear on 20 years I am afraid I don't see myself as green in anyway but as I said I have no inclination now to discuss what happened but the similarities between mine and the recent one are there

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » August 9, 2015, 9:38 pm

dezzer wrote:
timmy wrote:udon needs to be" twinned " with liverpool .. Your from Birkenhead and a bigot.
Timmy did you get my pm, no malice on my part sorry if you were offended just a bit of friendly banter regards dezzer.

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » August 9, 2015, 9:41 pm

The safest place to hide your money in a thai village ,is under the soap

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 9, 2015, 9:51 pm

A footnote:
I found nothing in the Thai press about the robbery concerning the safe. That doesn't mean it wasn't reported......but like a lot of things in Thailand, what you read in the press or elsewhere isn't necessarily all that meets the eye.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2015, 9:52 pm

FLICKFLACKER404 wrote:The safest place to hide your money in a thai village ,is under the soap
Coming from a Pom, most Australians would be doubling up in laughter at that "observation".

In the meantime, my experience in Thailand is that the locals are, almost without exception, fastidious about their personal hygiene.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » August 9, 2015, 10:11 pm

dezzer wrote:
dezzer wrote:
Timmy did you get my pm, no malice on my part sorry if you were offended just a bit of friendly banter regards dezzer.
NO i got no PM from you , maybe you forgot to write 1 ....

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » August 9, 2015, 10:53 pm

jackspratt wrote:
FLICKFLACKER404 wrote:The safest place to hide your money in a thai village ,is under the soap
Coming from a Pom, most Australians would be doubling up in laughter at that "observation".

In the meantime, my experience in Thailand is that the locals are, almost without exception, fastidious about their personal hygiene.
lol,im just thinking about the long dirty finger nails in the sticky rice pot :D :D :D and the amount of worming tablets for sale in tesco :D maybe ban dung is different hey jack :D :D :D

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » August 9, 2015, 11:03 pm

Try pm again Timmy.

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » August 10, 2015, 12:13 am

Dez,stop being GAY :D

Balthasar G.
udonmap.com

Post by Balthasar G. » August 10, 2015, 10:21 am

timmy wrote:
dezzer wrote:
dezzer wrote:
NO i got no PM from you , maybe you forgot to write 1 ....
dezzer wrote:Try pm again Timmy.
FLICKFLACKER404 wrote:Dez,stop being GAY
Still wondering why this formerly lively forum is slowly but surely petering out? :-&
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

Return to “Udon Thani News”