Target shooting.

Udon Thani news, views and comments
Harry1534
udonmap.com

Target shooting.

Post by Harry1534 » March 14, 2007, 1:49 pm

Would anyone be interested in spending an afternoon at a pistol shooting range? We have Glock, Colt and Smith and Wesson pistols as well as a small bore .22 AK.

The cost would be 750 baht and would include refreshments, targets and fifty rounds of ammunition.

The targets consist of 10 metre and 15 metre torso and bull style as well as a quick fire six position drop target to see if you can fire as fast as you can aim.

There would be police officers on hand to offer coaching and to ensure safety on the range.

I went yeaterday and had a good time. Hit the target several times as well.

If I get enough people interested I'll sort out all the dates etc and post it on the forum. Please reply to this if interested......

PS....the next football match will be this Monday evening: 19th March....I'll post that on the fooball post as well.

Life's a beach.

jane_doe
udonmap.com

Post by jane_doe » March 14, 2007, 2:55 pm

wow that sounds cool but i only have mondays free :(

maxeboy
udonmap.com

Target shooting.

Post by maxeboy » March 14, 2007, 3:56 pm

Could be a nice change from daily doings. More info, please.
Kind regards from maxeboy.
GreatDane born free taxed into slavery

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » March 14, 2007, 4:31 pm

This would make a good article for Lee's forthcoming organ.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Target shooting.

Post by jackspratt » March 14, 2007, 6:55 pm

Harry1534 wrote:Would anyone be interested in spending an afternoon at a pistol shooting range? We have Glock, Colt and Smith and Wesson pistols as well as a small bore .22 AK.

The cost would be 750 baht and would include refreshments, targets and fifty rounds of ammunition.

The targets consist of 10 metre and 15 metre torso and bull style as well as a quick fire six position drop target to see if you can fire as fast as you can aim.

There would be police officers on hand to offer coaching and to ensure safety on the range.

I went yeaterday and had a good time. Hit the target several times as well.

If I get enough people interested I'll sort out all the dates etc and post it on the forum. Please reply to this if interested......

PS....the next football match will be this Monday evening: 19th March....I'll post that on the fooball post as well.
Wow - now you have given me a great idea for something to occupy my time when I get to Ban Dung in a few weeks.

I will set up a firing range with trees and boondies (Australian for small rocks). You can throw as many as you like at the trees for only THB100 per bucket. It will be free-throw, so you can deliver under-arm, side-arm or over-arm, from a standing, kneeling or laying position.

No damage to the environment, and a small profit for me.

Also happy to offer ice-cold individual browns (large bottles of Leo) for only THB60.

Of course it is unlikely to result in any perceptible rise in your testosterone levels - sorry about that :D

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » March 14, 2007, 11:49 pm

Count me in

Harry1534
udonmap.com

Post by Harry1534 » March 14, 2007, 11:59 pm

Okay, thanks for the interest. (apart from you Jackspratt....did you think you were being funny?) Holding the event on a Monday shouldn't be a problem and yes, I was hoping to do some coverage for the up and coming magazine. I'd also like to do a story on the football....but only if we win!

I have about nine people who are interested so far. We need about 15 to 20 to make it a good day out. I'll keep you posted as to when etc.
Life's a beach.

jane_doe
udonmap.com

Post by jane_doe » March 15, 2007, 6:32 pm

if you can schedule it on a monday, then count us [me and hubby] in! i will let my friends know about this and pm you if there are more people who are interested to join.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 15, 2007, 8:01 pm

Harry1534 wrote:Okay, thanks for the interest. (apart from you Jackspratt....did you think you were being funny?) Holding the event on a Monday shouldn't be a problem and yes, I was hoping to do some coverage for the up and coming magazine. I'd also like to do a story on the football....but only if we win!

I have about nine people who are interested so far. We need about 15 to 20 to make it a good day out. I'll keep you posted as to when etc.
No - I was serious actually, albeit through irony. I guess my problem is that I just don't get it why people want to shoot a variety of guns at targets, which include (presumably human) torsos.

Hence the reference to testosterone.

But I hope you all have a perfectly wonderful time.

jack

Return to “Udon Thani News”