Thai wife of farang murdered in Amphur Phen

Udon Thani news, views and comments
Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » July 13, 2016, 8:13 pm

Details are a bit sketchy on this and the reports all seem to be in Thai but heres the latest as I understand it....

The 36 year old Thai wife of a farang has been found murdered in Amphur Phen.She had been married to an Englishman for 11 years and they have a daughter aged 11 and a son aged 8.
Her husband still works in England and comes to visit his family about every 3 months.He was in England at the time of his wifes death.
Police are looking for a 22 year old Thai man in connection with the murder.
Sanook news has the story but its all in Thai...don't know if anyone who lives in that area has anything more to add?
RIP to the poor lady.
Picture of the suspect below.
suspect in Amphoe Phen murder case.jpg

Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » July 13, 2016, 8:27 pm

Heres one of the reports in Thai if anyone is good at translation.

กิ๊กหนุ่มหึงโหด ฆ่ารัดคอมัดขันชะเนาะ เมียฝรั่งตายสยอง

ลูกสาวแทบช็อก เปิดประตูเรียกแม่เจอเป็นศพ ถูกฆ่ารัดคอมัดแบบขันชะเนาะ คาดฝีมือกิ๊กหนุ่มที่เลี้ยงเอาไว้ ตอนสามีฝรั่งบินไปต่างประเทศ

(13 ก.ค.) ร.ต.อ.ธนวัฒน์ ทองวิไล รองสารวัตรสอบสวน สภ.เพ็ญ จ.อุดรธานี ได้รับแจ้งเหตุมีคนถูกฆ่ารัดคอที่บ้านหลังหนึ่ง จึงพร้อมด้วย พ.ต.อ.ชวิศ ศรีจันทร์ รอง ผบก.ภ.จ.อุดรธานี พ.ต.อ.นวาระ จันนาวัน ผกก.สภ.เพ็ญ พ.ต.ท.กานต์ ตั้งวิจิตร รอง ผกก.ป. พ.ต.ท.สนั่นชัย มอไธสงค์ รอง ผกก.สอบสวน พ.ต.ท.พรชัย ขุนศรี สว.สส.สภ.เพ็ญ แพทย์เวร รพ.เพ็ญ นำกำลังรุดไปตรวจสอบ

ที่เกิดเหตุเป็นบ้านปูน 2 ชั้น มีรั้วรอบขอบชิด ภายในบ้านพบศพ นางสุณี อายุ 37 ปี เจ้าของบ้าน สวมชุดนอนกระโปรงสีน้ำตาล นอนคว่ำหน้าอยู่ในห้องน้ำภายในห้องนอนชั้นล่าง จากการชันสูตรพบถูกรัดคอด้วยเชือกสีแดงแบบขันชะเนาะกับท่อนไม้ด้านหลัง คาดว่าน่าจะเสียชีวิตมาประมาณ 1 ชั่วโมง

จากการตรวจสอบที่เกิดเหตุ ภายในห้องนอนถูกรื้อค้น ข้าวของกระจุยกระจาย ตรวจสอบทรัพย์สินพบโทรศัพท์มือ คอมพิวเตอร์โน้ตบุ๊ค เงินสดไม่ทราบจำนวน รถยนต์เก๋งมาสด้า 2 สีขาว ทะเบียน กบ 1800 อุดรธานี หายไป ส่วนผู้ต้องสงสัยคาดว่าน่าจะเป็น นายทองใส ปุราชาโต อายุ 36 ปี ซึ่งมีความสัมพันธ์เป็นกิ๊กหนุ่มกับผู้เสียชีวิต หลังเกิดเหตุได้ขับรถเก๋งของผู้เสียชีวิต ออกจากบ้านไปประมาณ 30 นาที ก่อนจะมาพบศพ

จากการสอบถามแม่ของผู้เสียชีวิต ให้การว่า ลูกสาวมีสามีเป็นนักธุรกิจรีสอร์ท ชาวอังกฤษ มีกิจการอยู่หลายประเทศทวีปยุโรป แต่งงานกันได้ 10 ปี มีบุตรด้วยกัน 2 คน คนโตเป็นผู้หญิงอายุ 11 ขวบ ส่วนคนเล็กเป็นผู้ชายอายุ 8 ขวบ สามีฝรั่งจะเดินทางไปทำงานที่อังกฤษแบบไปกลับ บางครั้ง 3 เดือน บางครั้งนานเป็นปี

ต่อมาเมื่อ 3 ปีก่อน ได้มี นายทองใส ซึ่งเป็นคนไม่มีงานทำ เสพยาบ้า มาติดพันกับลูกสาว ซึ่งลูกสาวก็คบหาด้วย กระทั่งได้พา นายทองใส มาอาศัยอยู่ที่บ้านด้วยนานประมาณ 1 ปี ถ้าสามีฝรั่งกลับมา นายทองใส ก็จะไปอยู่ที่อื่น เมื่อสามีฝรั่งกลับไปทำงาน นายทองใส ก็จะกลับมาอยู่ด้วย

ขณะที่อาศัยอยู่ด้วยกัน ผู้เสียชีวิตกับนายทองใสมักจะทะเลาะกันเป็นประจำ สาเหตุมาจาก นายทองใส หึงหวงเกรงว่าจะไปคบหากับชายคนใหม่ ลูกสาวเคยมาบอกว่า เคยถูก นายทองใส เอาเชือกรัดคอและขู่ฆ่าเป็นประจำ แต่ไม่นานทั้ง 2 ก็จะคืนดีกัน

ช่วงก่อนเกิดเหตุ เมื่อคืนนี้ผู้เสียชีวิตได้พาเพื่อนมาดื่มเหล้า ทำให้ นายทองใส ไม่พอใจ หลังเพื่อนกลับไป ตนได้ยินเสียงทั้งสองทะเลาะมีปากเสียงกัน แต่ไม่นานเสียงทะเลาะโต้เถียงก็เงียบหาย พอตื่นเช้าลูกสาวของผู้เสียชีวิตได้ไปเคาะประตูห้องนอนเรียกหาแม่ แต่ไม่ได้ยินเสียงตอบ จึงเข้าไปในห้องก็พบเป็นศพถูกฆ่ารัดคอเสียชีวิตแล้ว ส่วน นายทองใส ได้หายตัวไปพร้อมรถเก๋ง

ทางด้าน พ.ต.อ.ชวิศ ศรีจันทร์ รอง ผบก.ภ.จ.อุดรธานี เปิดเผยว่า ผู้ต้องสงสัยว่าจะเป็นฆาตกรคือ นายทองใส กิ๊กหนุ่มที่มาอยู่อาศัยด้วย ซึ่งไม่มีงานทำและชอบเสพยาบ้า โดยทั้งคู่มักจะมีปากเสียงทะเลาะอยู่เป็นประจำ เพราะความหึงหวง ซึ่งตำรวจได้ออกติดตามตามไล่ล่า นายทองใส คาดว่าจะได้ตัวในเร็วๆ นี้
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 13, 2016, 8:46 pm

I'd hope the woman's husband has been contacted before details are posted. There's no mention of his last name in the Thai report.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 13, 2016, 9:40 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on October 18, 2019, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 13, 2016, 9:54 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on October 18, 2019, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » July 14, 2016, 1:45 am

What a scum bag why didnt he tackle the Husband if he was jealous of her having a new B/F but there again what does that say about the honest wife with a farang Husband.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 14, 2016, 5:50 am

This is a sad case of biting the hand that feeds you, no I am not mitigating the crime and I feel for the lady who has died, however the fact that the husband works away and now sadly has to deal with this due entirely to an affair , call it what it was, then it is so sad.
Maybe he was aware of the indiscretions or not , the matter obviously got out of hand and the motive seems to be jealousy nothing else . The children will suffer the most as well as the Husband dealing with this .

udonmap.com

Post by 12345 » July 14, 2016, 8:00 am

Lone Star wrote:
Zidane wrote: The motive is believed to be that the suspect thought that she had another Thai bf.
Amazing mindset, OK to have husband, but not BF.

He'll confess to crime of passion and be out in 5. :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 14, 2016, 8:29 am

12345 wrote:
Lone Star wrote:
Zidane wrote: The motive is believed to be that the suspect thought that she had another Thai bf.
Amazing mindset, OK to have husband, but not BF.

He'll confess to crime of passion and be out in 5. :lol:
5 ????? 5k or 50k =;

dingdong
udonmap.com

Post by dingdong » July 14, 2016, 8:33 am

I presume he means "out in 5" is out of jail in 5 years

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 14, 2016, 1:30 pm

A gist translation from a variety of Thai news sources.
Police were notified at 10:20AM on July 13 of a murder in Ampur Phen, Udon. The incident took plance at house number 450, M. 8, Bahn LaoSung. When police arrived at the 2 story home, they found the body of Sunee Downer (not sure of English spelling), age 37, the owner of the home face down in her pajamas in the bathroom. She had been strangled with a red cord tied around a wooden pole. She had been dead about one hour.
The deceased woman's bedroom was ransacked. Police say a 20 baht gold necklace, a cell phone, a notebook computer, cash, and a Mazda 2 sedan, license plate กบ 1800 (Udon) were missing.
Police say the suspect is Mr. Tongsai Burachato, age 36 who lives at 101/2, M. 6, Bahn NoonSaat, T. Nonghai, Udon, and is a boyfriend of the deceased. He was seen driving the woman's white Mazda from the house about 30 minutes before the body was found.
The deceased was married to a British businessman and had two children together, a boy and a girl. The man apparently visited a few times a year, sometimes for 3 months at a time.
The deceased woman's boyfriend, Tongsai, was jobless but took amphetamines. He and the deceased were said to have fought often over friends that the woman brought over to the house to drink with.
Police expect to apprehend the suspect soon.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 14, 2016, 4:25 pm

Which ever way you read it, it does not get any better. I really feel for the chap and the children, although we know it goes on , not often does it end so horrifically as this has.

Kp123

Post by Kp123 » July 14, 2016, 7:44 pm

I never post on this sorts of pages. However I will make an exception for this. I am a relative of the husband and would like to point out that the information provided are completely made up. I don't know what makes people want to do these things but please see this for the lies they are

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 14, 2016, 10:35 pm

Kp123 wrote:I never post on this sorts of pages. However I will make an exception for this. I am a relative of the husband and would like to point out that the information provided are completely made up. I don't know what makes people want to do these things but please see this for the lies they are
Thanks Kp123, but can you please expand .......... what has been made up? what are the lies?........ Husband not English, husband was not in England, didn't have two children, suspect not boyfriend, not strangled, items not missing ..... it can't ALL have been made up can it? if so by whom and why?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 15, 2016, 7:11 am

Agree ST, comments have been made on the initial facts provided from the Thai news outlets, maybe the relative of the husband should address his concerns to them, I was asked ;last night at a meeting if the farang who lost his wife was back in Thailand , I did not know and as per usual after the initial report follow up reporting is at best poor.
But it has upset quite a lot of people at the seemingly lack or moral compass many Thais seem to have.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2016, 11:48 am

Last edited by Lone Star on October 18, 2019, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2016, 12:27 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on October 18, 2019, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » July 15, 2016, 1:45 pm

I think what we all need to remember is where we live. Misguided, sketchy information can be released to the press and if it isn't, as sure as eggs are eggs the local gossiper's and I'm sure most know of at least one will stick their noses in and come up with some sort of m.o. etc like something from a super slueth episode which can be a steaming pile of brown smelly stuff.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2016, 2:46 pm

Last edited by Lone Star on October 18, 2019, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 15, 2016, 2:57 pm

The man was arrested this morning in Nong Hai.

https://www.facebook.com/openudon/posts ... 3129496594
นายทองใส ปุราชาโต อายุ 35 ปี ผู้ต้องหาฆ่านางสุณี เมียนักธุรกิจชาวอังกฤษ เหตุหึงหวง

อุดรธานี-กินบนเรือนขี้รดบนหลังคา! หนุ่มวัย 35 ปีหึงโหดเข้ามอบตัวแล้ว หลังก่อเหตุฆ่ารัดคอเมียนักธุรกิจเมืองผู้ดีที่แอบเป็นชู้กันมานานร่วม5ปี อ้างหึงผู้ตายที่มักพาผู้ชายเข้ามากินเหล้าในบ้านบ่อยๆ

ผู้สื่อข่าวรานงานว่า วันนี้ (15ก.ค.) ที่หน้ากองบังคับการตำรวจภูธรจังหวัดอุดรธานี พล.ต.ต.พีระพงศ์ วงษ์สมาน ผู้บังคับการตำรวจภูธรจังหวัดอุดรธานี พร้อมเจ้าหน้าที่ตำรวจอุดรธานี ได้ร่วมกันแถลงผลการจับกุมตัวนายทองใส ปุราชาโต อายุ 35 ปี อยู่บ้านเลขที่ 101/2 หมู่ 6 ต.หนองไฮ อ.เมืองอุดรธานี ในข้อกล่าวหาฆ่าผู้อื่นตายโดยเจตนาและลักทรัพย์ในเคหสถาน

ทั้งนี้สืบเนื่องจากเมื่อวันที่ 13 ก.ค. 59 เวลาประมาณ 10.00 น.ได้เกิดเหตุฆาตกรรมที่ บ้านเลขที่ 450 หมู่ 8 ต.เพ็ญ อ.เพ็ญ จ.อุดรธานี โดยผู้เสียชีวิต คือนางสุณี ดอว์เนอร์ จากการสืบสวนและพยานหลักฐานทราบว่าคนร้ายคือ นายทองใส เจ้าหน้าที่ตำรวจจึงได้ขอหมายศาลจังหวัด พร้อมติดตามจับกุมตัว ต่อมาวันที่ 15 ก.ค.ที่ผ่านมา นายทองใส ได้ติดต่อขอมอบตัว เบื้องต้นผู้ต้องหารับสารภาพเป็นผู้ลงมือ จึงคุมตัวสอบสวนปากคำเพิ่มเติม

จากการสอบสวน นายทองใส รับสารภาพว่า เมื่อช่วงเช้าวันที่ 13 ก.ค.เดือนเดียวกันนี้ ตนกับนางสุนี ได้ทะเลาะกันเรื่องที่นางสุณี พาผู้ชายมานั่งดื่มสุราในบ้าน ด้วยความหึงหวงตนได้ใช้ไม้ฟาดต้นคอจนหมดสติ จากนั้นได้เอาเชือกมารัดคอแล้วใช้ท่อนไม้หมุนขันชะเนาะจนแน่น แล้วหลบหนีไปพร้อมโทรศัพท์มือถือมือถือ notebook และรถยนต์ mazda 2 แล้วนำ notebook ไปจำนำไว้กับคนรู้จักในราคา 2,000 บาท

หลังจากนั้นหนี ไปกบดานที่วัด ระหว่างนั้นตนคิดจะฆ่าตัวตายโดยการผูกคอตาย แต่ใจไม่กล้าพอ เพราะคิดถึงหน้าแม่ กลัวแม่เสียใจ จึงตัดสินใจมามอบตัวเพื่อเข้าสู่กระบวนการของกฎหมาย

สำหรับ นางสุณี ผู้ตาย มีสามีเป็นนักธุรกิจชาวอังกฤษ แต่งงานกันมา 10 ปี มีลูกด้วยกัน 2 คน โดยสามีจะเดินทางไป-มา ไม่ได้อยู่ด้วยกันประจำ และตนก็แอบคบหานางสุณีตั้งแต่เมื่อ 5 ปีก่อน โดยอาศัยอยู่ในบ้านทำทีเป็นคนรับใช้ ระหว่างแอบคบหากัน ตนกับนางสุณี มักมีปากเสียงเรื่องหึงหวงกันอยู่บ่อยครั้ง

เนื่องจากนางสุณี ชอบพาผู้ชายเข้ามาดื่มสุราในบ้าน ซึ่งก่อนหน้านี้ตนเคยขู่ผู้ตายว่าถ้าไม่เลิกนิสัยแบบนี้จะฆ่า แต่ผู้ตายไม่เชื่อจนเกิดเหตุดังกล่าว จากนั้นเจ้าหน้าที่ได้นำผู้ต้องหาไปทำแผนประกอบสารภาพยังที่เกิดเหตุ แล้วดำเนินคดีตามกฎหมายต่อไป

Return to “Udon Thani News”