udonmap.com

Re: Drug user died

Post by parrot » June 29, 2018, 6:13 pm

I think the term is "drug dealer"

runrunshaw
udonmap.com

Post by runrunshaw » June 29, 2018, 7:01 pm

I sold David, the deceased, the Honda Civic he was driving when he died. I had it posted for sale here on Udon Map. That's how we met, although I only met him two or three times in the process of selling the vehicle. He wrecked the car not long after he bought it--hit a few motorbikes as I recall, and the police called us up because he hadn't put the insurance in his name yet. After getting that straightened out, I unfriended him on LINE.

He claimed that a couple of his friends had gone in together to buy the car and were going to share it. I have to say, that while I didn't really know him and never socialized with him, he came off as just the nicest guy you would ever meet. Very sorry to learn he was involved in drugs--looks like he was a small-time dealer making extra cash. The Bangkok Post or maybe The Nation specualted that was the case, and that his clients were probably other expats around Udon.

I checked for my old classified post, but now remember I asked the admin to remove it. Anyway, get involved with dope and trouble follows. Still, R.I.P.
The best gadget is the human brain.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » June 29, 2018, 7:46 pm

runrunshaw wrote:
June 29, 2018, 7:01 pm
I sold David, the deceased, the Honda Civic he was driving when he died. I had it posted for sale here on Udon Map. That's how we met, although I only met him two or three times in the process of selling the vehicle. He wrecked the car not long after he bought it--hit a few motorbikes as I recall, and the police called us up because he hadn't put the insurance in his name yet. After getting that straightened out, I unfriended him on LINE.

He claimed that a couple of his friends had gone in together to buy the car and were going to share it. I have to say, that while I didn't really know him and never socialized with him, he came off as just the nicest guy you would ever meet. Very sorry to learn he was involved in drugs--looks like he was a small-time dealer making extra cash. The Bangkok Post or maybe The Nation specualted that was the case, and that his clients were probably other expats around Udon.

I checked for my old classified post, but now remember I asked the admin to remove it. Anyway, get involved with dope and trouble follows. Still, R.I.P.
Same Honda Civic as this one?

hit-run-ring-road-foreigner-escaped-wanted-t42987.html

runrunshaw
udonmap.com

Post by runrunshaw » June 29, 2018, 8:11 pm

honda1_1260764453.jpg
honda1_1260764453.jpg (94.97 KiB) Viewed 2247 times

@jimjay Same Honda Civic as this one?

Yes, same one. So this was November 2016. David called me up and said his friend had an accident with the car. I had no idea it was a hit/run or that people got hurt. My wife had to go to the police station and show documents proving that we no longer owned the car.

Thanks for the FB links, but they aren't working for me, so I couldn't view the video just now. But David certainly didn't indicate to us that the accident was so serious.

We had nothing but good luck with that car, as did Tom Hanson, the man we bought it from.
The best gadget is the human brain.

Return to “Udon Thani News”