Gold Shop Thief Thwarted

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Gold Shop Thief Thwarted

Post by parrot » October 1, 2019, 4:29 pm

A thief robbed a gold store on Phosri Rd today and made off with a single chain. His escape was thwarted by an observant person at the Chinese restaurant directly across from the Bangkok Bank/Kasikorn Banks.
You can dump the article into google translate for a pretty good idea of how things turned out.
https://udontoday.co/011062/

the-monk
udonmap.com

Re: Gold Shop Thief Thwarted

Post by the-monk » October 1, 2019, 5:40 pm

Thanks Mr. Parrot, but i am afraid that we will see more and more of such cases due, in part , to the difficult economic situation. Hoping for the best.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 1, 2019, 9:05 pm

don't see a huge "difficult" economic situation yet.. As far as I can tell down at the village level those that want to work can find it...
Dave

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 1, 2019, 9:08 pm

hahahaha!! that's hilarious!!! The duck noodle salesman pulled the spark plug cable off!!!! bwahahaha!!! Good for him!!! Hope the Gold shop owner gave him a little gift!
Dave

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 2, 2019, 11:14 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
October 1, 2019, 9:05 pm
don't see a huge "difficult" economic situation yet.. As far as I can tell down at the village level those that want to work can find it...
No shortage of red license plates all varieties of vehicles. No shortage of help wanted signs in the local webpages. Although there was an unusual robbery/killing in the Malliwan subdivision recently, I've not seen any uptick in the typical day-to-day crime around Udon....in the news.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 2, 2019, 11:35 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
October 1, 2019, 9:08 pm
hahahaha!! that's hilarious!!! The duck noodle salesman pulled the spark plug cable off!!!! bwahahaha!!! Good for him!!! Hope the Gold shop owner gave him a little gift!
Yeah, that's what caught my attention. That restaurant has been there since the caveman days......but still as good as it was 23 years ago when we first ate there. The guy who prepared the duck soup at that restaurant saw the guy ride his bike up and thought he was acting suspicious. When the guy proceeded to the nearby gold store, the cook walked out and undid the spark plug wire on the motorcycle.
When apprehended the thief apparently said he was unaware he robbed a gold store so near the police station.
It'd made a good commercial!

Return to “Udon Thani News”