Covid Alcohol Restrictions

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Covid Alcohol Restrictions

Post by parrot » June 11, 2021, 7:16 pm

The city is taking action against clubs/bars/restaurants that serve alcohol beverages......in paper bags or under the counter. This is the second report I've seen in local news in the past week.
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/%E0%B8 ... 9%E0%B9%8C

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: Covid Alcohol Restrictions

Post by FrazeeDK » June 11, 2021, 7:50 pm

nightclubs I can understand.. A restaurant restricted to closing at 9PM, not so much..
Dave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 11, 2021, 8:23 pm

parrot wrote:
June 11, 2021, 7:16 pm
The city is taking action against clubs/bars/restaurants that serve alcohol beverages......in paper bags or under the counter. This is the second report I've seen in local news in the past week.
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/%E0%B8 ... 9%E0%B9%8C
Udon must be more strict than some of the other isan provinces as several of our customers have already been given the green light and are open or are doing so next week including alcohol sales. I must admit to being a bit surprised when their orders arrived so called to confirm and this isnt being done under the radar seems the governor of the particular provinces has OKd it.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 11, 2021, 10:39 pm

^ Name these provinces. Relocation is a very real option for many here.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 12, 2021, 7:59 am

tamada wrote:
June 11, 2021, 10:39 pm
Ubon seems like the first to have opened Tam .. customers there first to order .. 3 other venues in different provinces have made enquiries about obtaining stock saying will open next week...who am i too argue if they want stuff i will sell em it..

Im sure you know a removal guy to arrange your relocation to Ubon .. ??

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 12, 2021, 9:28 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 12, 2021, 7:59 am
tamada wrote:
Ubon seems like the first to have opened Tam .. customers there first to order .. 3 other venues in different provinces have made enquiries about obtaining stock saying will open next week...who am i too argue if they want stuff i will sell em it..

DM
Relocations 'r' Us!

Not an issue DM, some of my out-laws better behaved rels come from Ubon and I have made a couple of pilgrimages over that way already. The last one was a wedding of (yet another) niece of Mrs tam who had lodged with us for a year earlier while she caught up on an unfinished education. The groom particularly appreciated our wedding gift of a pair of Udon's finest fighting chooks and the hosts made sure that I had my bed sorted out well before they let me get pished.

It's quite nice over there although the road works on their ring road seems to be taking an eternity.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 12, 2021, 9:49 am

tamada wrote:
June 12, 2021, 9:28 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 12, 2021, 7:59 am
tamada wrote:

DM
Relocations 'r' Us!

Not an issue DM, some of my out-laws better behaved rels come from Ubon and I have made a couple of pilgrimages over that way already. The last one was a wedding of (yet another) niece of Mrs tam who had lodged with us for a year earlier while she caught up on an unfinished education. The groom particularly appreciated our wedding gift of a pair of Udon's finest fighting chooks and the hosts made sure that I had my bed sorted out well before they let me get pished.

It's quite nice over there although the road works on their ring road seems to be taking an eternity.
They do indeed Tam .. 2 years into a 5 year project .. worst spot is the huge intersection where HW 23 runs into Ubon not far from Central.

Return to “Udon Thani News”