Road Project

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Road Project

Post by parrot » August 26, 2021, 11:22 am

The city is working on a development plan for Phromprakai Rd up to Naresuan Rd ถนนพรหมประกาย ถึง ถนนนเรศวร. This is a commonly used 'shortcut' from the city to the airport/ring road. Those who travel this road know how narrow it gets as you're heading into town, just past the school on your left on Phromprakai. According to city officials, 2/3s of the residents along that stretch are in agreement with the idea. From the video the plan is to widen the road to 25m. The widening probably won't happen in my lifetime........but it another indication that city officials do look forward.
https://www.facebook.com/DPT.UD/

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Road Project

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 26, 2021, 11:36 am

Woh thats a serious project and many established properties to be effected ... quite a few newer buildings as well and the live music n ""entertainment" Swamp might even get bulldozzed OMG !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 2, 2021, 11:00 am

For some reason the local government has just built a dual width sealed concrete road through a field down the side of a lake on the edge of our village.
I can’t think why for the life of me, there was a road already round the other side of the lake & it only goes to 2 or 3 houses & then completely encircles the village, sort of a rural bypass. The new road just cuts off a corner & can only be about 20m shorter distance.
Maybe there’s going to be more development & this is in preparation? Nah, they don’t plan that far ahead do they
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 2, 2021, 12:50 pm

Nah, Bob the builder is probably a drinkin' buddy of the Thai version of Matt Hancock :-k

Return to “Udon Thani News”