School Opening Delayed

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

School Opening Delayed

Post by parrot » August 31, 2021, 3:21 pm

In a nutshell, the city has decided to hold off on opening schools until the covid situation improves.
วันนี้ (31 สิงหาคม 2564) ที่ประชุมคณะกรรมการโรคติดต่อจังหวัดอุดรธานี มีมติให้เลื่อนการเรียนการสอนในโรงเรียนหรือสถานศึกษา (on site) ออกไป จนกว่าสถานการณ์ในจังหวัดจะดีขึ้น ตามประกาศของศูนย์บริหารสถานการณ์แพร่ระบาดของโรคติดเชื้อไวรัสโคโรนา 2019 (ศบค.) ที่ยังคงให้พื้นที่จังหวัดอุดรธานี เป็นพื้นที่ควบคุมสูงสุด (สีแดง) หากสถานศึกษาใดต้องการเปิดทำการเรียนการสอนในโรงเรียน สามารถเสนอหลักการและขออนุญาตผ่านคณะกรรมการพิจารณาของแต่ละอำเภอ
😷 โดยในที่ประชุมฯ มี 2 สถานศึกษาที่ได้ขอเปิดทำการเรียนการสอนในโรงเรียน และมติที่ประชุมฯ อนุญาตให้โรงเรียนนานาชาติเปิดทำการเรียนได้ แต่ต้องเสนอหลักการเพิ่มเติมและผ่านการพิจารณาจากคณะกรรมการอำเภอ ส่วนโรงเรียนสอนภาษาเกาหลียังไม่อนุญาตให้ทำการเปิดได้
#อุดรปลอดภัย #โควิดอุด

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: School Opening Delayed

Post by Doodoo » August 31, 2021, 3:36 pm

Thanks Parrot

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » August 31, 2021, 3:58 pm

I can read the numbers.

But this is virtually 2 years of no school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 31, 2021, 5:43 pm

Thanks Parrot, not surprised as the last thing they want is for schools to start and allow the virus floodgates to open by the kids taking the virus back into their homes (the very thing the UK govt had to do a "U" turn to avoid)

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 31, 2021, 6:25 pm

This is a disaster for a very iffy educational system to begin with.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 31, 2021, 7:31 pm

I consider the kids being out of school a bit of a hardship but not one of great hardship

I often think of WW2 and what my parents had to put up with , food shortages, being sent of to another country for years , listening to the bombs falling, living in the tunnels of the subways in London, not seeing a parents for 6 years while they are away or in a POW Camp. Then I think of what I am presented with and well it is a walk in the park

THe kids have Zoom Skype, Netflix and God nows what else
I truly believe both them and us will pull through alright

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » August 31, 2021, 8:10 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 31, 2021, 7:31 pm
I consider the kids being out of school a bit of a hardship but not one of great hardship

I often think of WW2 and what my parents had to put up with , food shortages, being sent of to another country for years , listening to the bombs falling, living in the tunnels of the subways in London, not seeing a parents for 6 years while they are away or in a POW Camp. Then I think of what I am presented with and well it is a walk in the park

THe kids have Zoom Skype, Netflix and God nows what else
I truly believe both them and us will pull through alright
A very good perspective.=D>
UFF DA!

Return to “Udon Thani News”