Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9083
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by parrot » May 25, 2019, 6:37 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
May 25, 2019, 5:49 pm
parrot wrote:
May 25, 2019, 2:01 pm
What's not to like about that? Microsoft edge.
Nothing to dislike about the reporting, but maybe the fact that Microsoft has decided to abandon Edge and change to something based on Chrome, so let's hope that the new browser will work.
I used my Samsung tablet (chrome browser) to check the status of our 90 day reports......no problem



User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1072
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by Giggle » May 25, 2019, 11:51 pm

It is with great intrigue that I witness residents of Thailand defending absurd requirements of its foreigners to report their whereabouts every 90 days, provide monetary proof on non-dependency, offer little to no chance of citizenship -- YET -- support policies in their home country that allow absurdly free movement of illegally entered criminals and promote college scholarships, driver's licences, food aid, medical care and jobs for such criminals.

How do you reconcile such abject hypocrisy? Just wondering how one ever gets to sleep at night.

User avatar
semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Posts: 1883
Joined: July 16, 2010, 12:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by semperfiguy » May 26, 2019, 10:36 am

Giggles, I'm not so sure that that many people in the US support such liberal policies. The mass media by in large is in bed with the liberal far left and are promoting their agenda day in and day out. CNN, MSNBC,CBS, NBC and others are no longer commissioned to report the news, but to promote the narrative of the left. If one tunes in to those stations then they are led to believe that the majority of the country is behind the left, and that is simply not the case. The MM has mastered the art of choosing isolated left wing news events and making it appear that the entire country supports the radical polices of the left, but the majority of the country is still conservative in their views. The big coastal cites like LA, San Fran, New York, etc. are certainly very liberal, but the rest of the country supports President Trump. That truth will be revealed when Trump wins by a landslide victory in 2020. It won't be long before Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and the like will be reined in and no longer able to block conservative speech on their platforms, and the deep state hoodlums will be indicted for treason and corralled in Guantanamo Bay by military tribunals. I just hope I live long enough to see people like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Clintons behind bars!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". - George Orwell

colt1911
udonmap.com
Posts: 192
Joined: September 3, 2010, 8:27 pm

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by colt1911 » May 26, 2019, 10:48 am

I'll second that Semperfiguy. Well said

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 975
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by Stantheman » May 26, 2019, 12:09 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
May 26, 2019, 10:36 am
Giggles, I'm not so sure that that many people in the US support such liberal policies. The mass media by in large is in bed with the liberal far left and are promoting their agenda day in and day out. CNN, MSNBC,CBS, NBC and others are no longer commissioned to report the news, but to promote the narrative of the left. If one tunes in to those stations then they are led to believe that the majority of the country is behind the left, and that is simply not the case. The MM has mastered the art of choosing isolated left wing news events and making it appear that the entire country supports the radical polices of the left, but the majority of the country is still conservative in their views. The big coastal cites like LA, San Fran, New York, etc. are certainly very liberal, but the rest of the country supports President Trump. That truth will be revealed when Trump wins by a landslide victory in 2020. It won't be long before Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and the like will be reined in and no longer able to block conservative speech on their platforms, and the deep state hoodlums will be indicted for treason and corralled in Guantanamo Bay by military tribunals. I just hope I live long enough to see people like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Clintons behind bars!
Don't forget the Trumpster to the behind bars list.

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 1334
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 26, 2019, 12:26 pm

What has American politics got to do with Udon Thani Immigration new rules ?
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

User avatar
newtovillagelife
udonmap.com
Posts: 1145
Joined: December 3, 2011, 10:14 am

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by newtovillagelife » May 26, 2019, 4:21 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
May 26, 2019, 10:36 am
Giggles, I'm not so sure that that many people in the US support such liberal policies. The mass media by in large is in bed with the liberal far left and are promoting their agenda day in and day out. CNN, MSNBC,CBS, NBC and others are no longer commissioned to report the news, but to promote the narrative of the left. If one tunes in to those stations then they are led to believe that the majority of the country is behind the left, and that is simply not the case. The MM has mastered the art of choosing isolated left wing news events and making it appear that the entire country supports the radical polices of the left, but the majority of the country is still conservative in their views. The big coastal cites like LA, San Fran, New York, etc. are certainly very liberal, but the rest of the country supports President Trump. That truth will be revealed when Trump wins by a landslide victory in 2020. It won't be long before Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and the like will be reined in and no longer able to block conservative speech on their platforms, and the deep state hoodlums will be indicted for treason and corralled in Guantanamo Bay by military tribunals. I just hope I live long enough to see people like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Clintons behind bars!

Hear, Hear...that's why the US should do away with the undemocratic electoral college and let one man(woman) one vote stand....and then we will see what policies the majority support

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1487
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by RLTrader » May 26, 2019, 4:43 pm

You have all been Brain Washed into believing in the things that divide us.

There is No Left / Right / or Center and I will bet however you all try to define any of them, you will be lucky to get a 30% to agree.

Pass time to WakeTheFuckUp!

and

What this has to do about Udon Thani Immigration is beyond me!

Just might want to delete this and the above off posts, which seems to be the practice here. :-k

User avatar
semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Posts: 1883
Joined: July 16, 2010, 12:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by semperfiguy » May 26, 2019, 5:27 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
May 26, 2019, 4:21 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
May 26, 2019, 10:36 am
Giggles, I'm not so sure that that many people in the US support such liberal policies. The mass media by in large is in bed with the liberal far left and are promoting their agenda day in and day out. CNN, MSNBC,CBS, NBC and others are no longer commissioned to report the news, but to promote the narrative of the left. If one tunes in to those stations then they are led to believe that the majority of the country is behind the left, and that is simply not the case. The MM has mastered the art of choosing isolated left wing news events and making it appear that the entire country supports the radical polices of the left, but the majority of the country is still conservative in their views. The big coastal cites like LA, San Fran, New York, etc. are certainly very liberal, but the rest of the country supports President Trump. That truth will be revealed when Trump wins by a landslide victory in 2020. It won't be long before Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and the like will be reined in and no longer able to block conservative speech on their platforms, and the deep state hoodlums will be indicted for treason and corralled in Guantanamo Bay by military tribunals. I just hope I live long enough to see people like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Clintons behind bars!

Hear, Hear...that's why the US should do away with the undemocratic electoral college and let one man(woman) one vote stand....and then we will see what policies the majority support
It has been my observation that people who want to do away with the electoral college are usually folks who have not taken the time to understand it. Here's one of the best explanations out there today, and it's well worth 6 minutes of one's time in order to be fully informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". - George Orwell

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3592
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by tamada » May 27, 2019, 7:46 am

I have reported these off topic threads for moderation and suggest that others are free to do the same.

There are plenty places on this forum to debate the politics of your home countries but this isn't one of them.

Ta
tam

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1510
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by Udon Map » May 27, 2019, 7:54 am

Friends, this thread is for a discussion about what's going on specifically with Udon Thani Immigration procedures and experiences. It is not the thread for a general discussion about immigration rules in Thailand, whether or not the rules are reasonable, etc. I will go through this thread later and clean things up.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 835
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by DuiDui49 » May 27, 2019, 9:10 am

Udon Map wrote:
May 27, 2019, 7:54 am
Friends, this thread is for a discussion about what's going on specifically with Udon Thani Immigration procedures and experiences. It is not the thread for a general discussion about immigration rules in Thailand, whether or not the rules are reasonable, etc. I will go through this thread later and clean things up.
Thank you Khun Paul !
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” 

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 1334
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 27, 2019, 9:10 am

tamada wrote:
May 27, 2019, 7:46 am
I have reported these off topic threads for moderation and suggest that others are free to do the same.

There are plenty places on this forum to debate the politics of your home countries but this isn't one of them.

Ta
tam
Thanks for the suggestion +1
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 1334
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 27, 2019, 9:13 am

Udon Map wrote:
May 27, 2019, 7:54 am
Friends, this thread is for a discussion about what's going on specifically with Udon Thani Immigration procedures and experiences. It is not the thread for a general discussion about immigration rules in Thailand, whether or not the rules are reasonable, etc. I will go through this thread later and clean things up.
Thanks for that, I understand that this will also be deleted but felt the thanks were needed.

May I suggest a temporary lock on the thread while cleaning.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1510
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by Udon Map » May 27, 2019, 4:24 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
May 27, 2019, 9:13 am
Udon Map wrote:
May 27, 2019, 7:54 am
Friends, this thread is for a discussion about what's going on specifically with Udon Thani Immigration procedures and experiences. It is not the thread for a general discussion about immigration rules in Thailand, whether or not the rules are reasonable, etc. I will go through this thread later and clean things up.
Thanks for that, I understand that this will also be deleted but felt the thanks were needed.

May I suggest a temporary lock on the thread while cleaning.
Yes, good idea!

Locked

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”