90 Day Report Online

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Online 90 day reporting?

Post by vincemunday » March 26, 2020, 8:48 am

Anyone got the link to the website to save people trawling?

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 26, 2020, 9:02 am

vincemunday wrote:
March 26, 2020, 8:48 am
Anyone got the link to the website to save people trawling?
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn9 ... acceptTerm
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 26, 2020, 9:03 am

Thank you
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 26, 2020, 10:51 am

A vital bit of info always seems to be missing for some reason?? Perhaps its changed and i am wrong but for me it only worked on internet explorer .
DID NOT ! Work on firefox , chrome or edge as i tried all 3 but on on internet explorer i did the form in minutes , checked back in 1 hour and it was approved . Printed out the approval no problem

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: 90 Day Report Online

Post by Giggle » March 26, 2020, 12:57 pm

Earlier this month I applied for my 90-day online. It worked. Listed as PENDING -- 10 days before the due date.
The date came and went with no update. Had to do it manually. The system is a sham.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » March 27, 2020, 1:54 am

90 days report online , i did two days ago , (i'd forgotten ) as usual wouldn't work on Chrome ,Internet explorer ok easy this time (why ) no confirmation of application Email , just one Email of approval , last time six attempts failed , had to report in person , (couldn't be arsed with post ) the attempt previous to that ,third try successful , to say the site is fickle is an understatement ,

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » October 14, 2020, 12:40 pm

Going into the Udon office for a 90 day notification is not usually a hassle - in/out in a few minutes normally. But, thinking the office may still be busy (and I witnessed the crowds in passing a while back), I thought I'd try online again. And success, with the Chrome browser, but this time I had ensured the information on the application form was EXACTLY the same as held on the computer.On my previous visit, I asked for a copy of the form which they generate automatically now.
But, help please. Whilst I've had the email notification of approval, I cannot for the life of me find how to download the approval sheet i.e. the form to go in the passport and advising my next reporting date.
Whilst I can see information on 90 day stuff, can somebody just take me through just exactly what I should be looking for to download/print this form? Thanks. I do have a transaction ref no if that matters.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » October 14, 2020, 12:56 pm

Goto this link:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... acceptTerm

Open the green "Check status of your application"
Enter your reference number and open
You can print of the "approved" Receipt from this page
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » October 14, 2020, 5:07 pm

Thanks very much, Bandung Hero. Sorted now. The page you referred was what I was looking for. I'd seen it before but couldn't access it second time around. Online is straightforward, when the system works and I imagine it would save some applicants long drives.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » January 28, 2021, 12:44 pm

Rears it's ugly heed again , anyone having probs 90 days online reporting , tried chrome one page ,then up pops the report to office , so tried the old I,ex , never had a prob with this UNTIL now ,maybe totally closed down now , any ideas would be good ,i'm trying to avoid having to drive into udon ,

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 28, 2021, 2:19 pm

Don’t you have to do the first 90 Day Report after an extension in person?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » January 28, 2021, 3:09 pm

I've always managed to do it after a renew of extension. So don't believe that is correct. I be just tried the app and can't get in on that either. Hey Ho a few days to go. Then it will look like an excuse for a few beers in town

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » January 28, 2021, 10:02 pm

Niggly wrote:
January 28, 2021, 2:19 pm
Don’t you have to do the first 90 Day Report after an extension in person?
No, it’s the last report that gets synced with your extension expiration date that needs to be in person, that’s why, for people who don’t get into Udon often renewing with 15 days or less saves an extra long trip to immigration.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 29, 2021, 9:13 am

Hoopoe wrote:
January 28, 2021, 12:44 pm
Rears it's ugly heed again , anyone having probs 90 days online reporting , tried chrome one page ,then up pops the report to office , so tried the old I,ex , never had a prob with this UNTIL now ,maybe totally closed down now , any ideas would be good ,i'm trying to avoid having to drive into udon ,
Just done mine online
Waiting for confirmation now
Is not the best web form but does work eventually

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 29, 2021, 9:50 am

Don't forget if things go tits up with the online application it can be done my EMS snail mail (35 Baht from Ban Dung).
The Udon Imm Office accepts it +/- 7 days from due date:-

TM 47 form (can use a photo copy of an original form).
Signed photo copy of your last receipt, main Passport page, current extension stamp and TM 6 card.
Self addressed envelope with a 5 Baht stamp on it - or pre paid EMS if so desired.

Address.
Immigration Office
Udon Thani
95 Phosi Road
T. Maakhaeng
A. Muang
P. Udon Thani 41000

Mark the back of the envelope "90 Day Report"

I only get about a 33% success rate with online reporting but 100% using the mail option.

Edit: Just to add, the only time I do a 90 day report in person is when I'm pointed to the desk just after completing my annual extension.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » January 31, 2021, 9:20 am

Just a heads up , ,dog with a bone again , tried the chrome , no joy , tried the IE , wont even load the page , searched through a few forums , a long time ago (years) someone stated it works ok on Firefox , so downloaded Firefox as server , hey presto it works perfect ,now Pending

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 31, 2021, 10:20 am

Nice, good info 👍

I’ve never had to do a report until the Covid shitstorm kicked off. I’ve done two in person so far as Immo isn’t that far out of my way but will probably try on line next time as alternatives are good to have
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 17, 2022, 3:02 pm

I almost like going to immigration every 90 days.......for the past few years, it's been something that can be done in a matter of minutes. And it gives me an opportunity to reconfirm that going to do my annual extension after 2PM is generally the best time as the morning rush crowd is gone by then.
BUT then, there are things that you have to try.....like filing your taxes online even though you can still do it the old-fashion way on paper........so I submitted my 90 day on line last night at 6:30PM. I immediately received an acknowledgement email that the report was received, and on their website, it showed my report as pending. Today at 1:30PM, I received the approved report.
Thank you, Udon Immigration!
Windows 11, Chrome, no VPN

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » January 17, 2022, 3:53 pm

I wish my first ever 90 days report, in person, flowed so easily .
all went swimmingly until someone counted the days the money had been deposited in the bank, yes that bank again, and found it was a smidge shy of the two months required ..hence my first time ever Non O was cancelled.
However, fair play to Udon Immigration, they worked hard and gave a fella a covid visa of 60 days, after which time a guy can reapply for the Non O again..The money was there, just not long enough..

Now if a bloke had not been such a man of principle, and took the Banks insurance offer, when I already had insurance, I would have met the required deposit time..Instead moi spent extra days looking around for another bank which chewed into the said two months, not that a fella was even blindly aware, or counting, and now the rest is history...
Nothing ever goes right for a fella. Its always a fight. hahaha

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”