90 Day Report Online

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
parrot
udonmap.com

90 Day Report Online

Post by parrot » August 14, 2019, 12:36 pm

For the third time this year (consecutive), we've done our 90day checks online. This time, I used MS Edge for my report and Chrome for my wife's......just to see if both worked. Both worked. Confirmation within 24 hours. Three trips to immigration saved. No driving, no parking problems, no queue, no tip jar.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: 90 Day Report Online

Post by Doodoo » August 14, 2019, 1:22 pm

Parrot
Can you post the link please for the 90 day
Thanks

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 14, 2019, 1:35 pm

Maybe with 23 years living in the country with no problems, no run-ins with the law, they're cutting you some slack by making your quarterly ass-rip a little less painful. When you hit 50 years, they might let you do the "monkey dance" by phone. Oh joy!
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 14, 2019, 1:35 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 14, 2019, 1:22 pm
Parrot
Can you post the link please for the 90 day
Thanks
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 14, 2019, 4:09 pm

All very well until you cross the border and come back with a new TM6 card! Resets the sequence = start again. Do a direct report (or mail as I do) 90 days later and maybe - JUST maybe - you might be lucky enough to achieve this remarkable milestone AGAIN. For me = 3 times since it was introduced Apr 2015. Effin kee mah!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Vibration

Post by Vibration » September 12, 2019, 6:35 pm

parrot wrote:
August 14, 2019, 12:36 pm
For the third time this year (consecutive), we've done our 90day checks online. This time, I used MS Edge for my report and Chrome for my wife's......just to see if both worked. Both worked. Confirmation within 24 hours. Three trips to immigration saved. No driving, no parking problems, no queue, no tip jar.
I applied to do the 90 day report online using the Immigration eServices Application from Play Store about two weeks ago however I am still awaiting for an email (have checked Spam) to be able to activate the account, how long did it take for you to get your activation email?

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » October 17, 2019, 6:33 am

Don't know if everyone is aware ,but last 2 days experience ,
Tried 90 days reporting on line , using Chrome ,it would only offer the first page ,,then up pops report to I/O
then went onto the old i/e system worked perfect , done in 5 minutes ,PENDING
5 hours later APPROVAL REFUSED ,
This is were it gets interesting ,"i believed you could only apply once ,if refused you had to report to the office ",
SO I APPLIED AGAIN , (bollocks to it ) I/E again done in 5 minutes , Pending , 2 hours later APPROVED ,
So i seem if there's a problem and APPROVAL IS REFUSED , you can still re-apply ,
How many times you (as an owd fart like me trying to transfer info from a document onto a form, when eyesight aint the best in the world )can apply ???

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 17, 2019, 8:57 am

I just downloaded to my Android cell phone the Immigration eServices app from Thai Immigration whereby we can do our 90 day reporting. Has anyone used this app successfully as yet?
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » October 17, 2019, 9:26 am

Any clues for iOS app please
I’ve tried THAI Immigration but nothing
Thanks

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 17, 2019, 9:48 am

vidmaster wrote:
October 17, 2019, 9:26 am
Any clues for iOS app please
I’ve tried THAI Immigration but nothing
Thanks
Search for Immigration eServices
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » October 17, 2019, 4:36 pm

Thanks

marcsarge
udonmap.com

Post by marcsarge » October 17, 2019, 8:53 pm

Semperfiguy, I did on 7th of this month. It took 2 days to approve but worked.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 18, 2019, 9:43 am

marcsarge wrote:
October 17, 2019, 8:53 pm
Did you use the App that I mentioned above, or did you use the online site at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

I understand that one is to begin the process at least 15 days before the report is due. I have only 10 days left, so do you think I can get an approval in time?

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 18, 2019, 10:29 am

semperfiguy wrote:
October 18, 2019, 9:43 am
marcsarge wrote:
October 17, 2019, 8:53 pm
Did you use the App that I mentioned above, or did you use the online site at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

I understand that one is to begin the process at least 15 days before the report is due. I have only 10 days left, so do you think I can get an approval in time?
I've done online 3 times this year for both me and my wife. All 3 times approved within 24 hours. I have not yet tried the mobile app.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 18, 2019, 5:03 pm

This afternoon I applied for my 90 day report approval using the Immigration eServices app, and within one hour I was approved, downloaded and printed out my approval sheet showing my next reporting date and clipped it to my passport. Easy as pie!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » December 9, 2019, 2:46 pm

I did 90 day reports for both me and my wife last year, 3 times, no problem. We renewed our extensions in Sept, with the official telling us just before we left, 'keep 800k in the bank for 3 months'.

I tried to do a 90 day on line report a few days ago. It was rejected. Red letters "rejected". I thought for sure it had something to do with immigration wanting to see proof of the 800k. We went to immigration today, just after 1, 2 people in line ahead of us and only a few in the annual renewal line. Both our 90 day checks were processed as usual. Before I left, I asked why my 90 day online check might have been rejected. The woman said, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. End of story.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » December 9, 2019, 2:58 pm

Not surprised see my post 14th Aug. As I said it's "kee mah". ](*,)
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » December 10, 2019, 4:00 am

parrot wrote:
December 9, 2019, 2:46 pm
I did 90 day reports for both me and my wife last year, 3 times, no problem. We renewed our extensions in Sept, with the official telling us just before we left, 'keep 800k in the bank for 3 months'.

I tried to do a 90 day on line report a few days ago. It was rejected. Red letters "rejected". I thought for sure it had something to do with immigration wanting to see proof of the 800k. We went to immigration today, just after 1, 2 people in line ahead of us and only a few in the annual renewal line. Both our 90 day checks were processed as usual. Before I left, I asked why my 90 day online check might have been rejected. The woman said, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. End of story.
Next time ,on rejection just try re-apply online , see my reply oct 17th

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Online 90 day reporting?

Post by vincemunday » March 26, 2020, 6:42 am

I know a few have tried but failed, I wonder if this is also the case in Udon, perhaps if someone goes there to do their reporting they could ask the officer and update us?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... t-crowding
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: Online 90 day reporting?

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 26, 2020, 8:31 am

vincemunday wrote:
March 26, 2020, 6:42 am
I know a few have tried but failed, I wonder if this is also the case in Udon, perhaps if someone goes there to do their reporting they could ask the officer and update us?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... t-crowding
The online reporting system works with the Udon office.

I don’t know about mail in but that needs you to go to a post office so not a good idea.

It is almost always the case that if you can not get past the first page of the 2, that some information you have entered does not match the information on file.

The information on file may not be correct (mine is not) once you use the information they have on file you will get to page 2

If you can’t get to page 2 try entering different information on page 1, you may discover what is incorrect in the DB (I did)

You must use the drop down menus if available.
Do not fill in any field that does not have a red star
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”