Facebook Adds?

chopperjoey
udonmap.com

Facebook Adds?

Post by chopperjoey » December 3, 2021, 10:49 am

my facebook is restricted so i cant boost posts from my page or run simple adds targeting udon thani.
anyone perhaps know somebody who can put facebook adds for a small fee? :D

please contact me on LINE 0877094284

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Facebook Adds?

Post by stattointhailand » December 3, 2021, 3:13 pm

Perhaps if you explained the reason that FB restricted your account, and what sort of ads, there would be more likelihood of someone being prepared to step forward

chopperjoey
udonmap.com

Post by chopperjoey » December 3, 2021, 4:32 pm

i tried to boost one post of the Aikido Team Aikido facebook page. (a "boost" is when a facebook page post becomes a paid add..)

it was rejected and my account was immediately restricted, meaning i still can post but cannot boost or put adds. indefinitely.
no reason given, i did ask for e review and it was permanently restricted without reason.

i have no clue, but i googled and A L0T of people get restricted , and have zero clue why. (we are not talking about scam adds or obvious similar adds, just ordinary adds.)

the post i was trying to boost in order to promote our aikidoclub is still on the facebook page, you can see all posts are ordinary non offensive posts about our aikido club....

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Post by ajarnudon » December 8, 2021, 11:51 pm

One good thing about FB is that you can have an unlimited number of accounts. Just get a fresh email address and start again. Keep your old email address for what you have always done, and just use the new one for a new FB account.

Return to “I'm Looking For....”