Swimming pool refurb

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Swimming pool refurb

Post by vincemunday » February 7, 2021, 7:23 am

A friend of mine who doesn't use forums has a swimming pool that needs retiling and a leak fixed. Has anyone had a pool refurbed recently and can recommend the repairer?

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Swimming pool refurb

Post by Niggly » February 7, 2021, 8:33 am

I’ve not had to refurb ours (yet) but had a few positive dealings with these characters for supplies.

https://swimmingpoolsthailand.com/en/27 ... -reparatur

They’re pretty local in NBLP & also advertise refurbs & repairs by a subsidiary division also based in NBLP, link here

https://sptpools.com/

Might be worth giving them a shout if only to gauge what they think is the schedule of work & a budget cost.

Alternatively, maybe consider a fibre glass insert/sleeve. That would save all the retiling & fix the leak
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Swimming pool refurb

Post by vincemunday » February 7, 2021, 12:19 pm

I think it's worth pointing out at this point that there's no way I or anyone that is sensible would consider employing an illegal worker, the penalties are quite high and it's a particularly sore point with the authorities at the moment.

Thanks Nigglyb I will pass on those details to the gentlemen concerned.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “Swimming Pool Construction & Maintenance”