chopperjoey wrote: ↑
October 9, 2019, 10:11 pm
The issue of the so called Intelectual Property Theft by China. Or, like the big clown like to say it, "they are thieves!"
1. Busineses are free to do busines in China, but China rightfully says if you want to use our cheap labor and tap into our giant market, you have to share yr technology with us. That is very fair. China simply doesnt want ro be used as a cheap third world country. Western businesses arent "forced" to hand over their "secrets", thats rubbish propaganda talk, they do it out of free will so they cando busines in China and earn much money.
2. one third of foreign students in America are Chinese foreign students. It means billions of dollars for universities and Americas economy. These students come legally study legally and return with knowledge to China legally. they studied hard and are brilliant students. They dont "copy" or "steal", thats all rubbish rasist talk. So a giant stre am of knowledge perfectly legal streams from America to China.
3. Industrial Espionage. Yeah sure, whats new, as if America doesnt do that, including spying on its allies,as was shown by Wikileaks.
4. A recent survey amongst teenagers in China and America. Teenagers in America want to become Vloggers or Influencers, teemagers in China dream about being an astronaut or scientist. Fast and easy money versus discovering andinventing for a better modern world.
5. For a bag full ofdollars western companies gladly do anything to please China. Top Gun 2 removing Taiwan.Basketball throwingfree speech out of the window. Airlines. Fashion companies. All GLADLY bend over andspreadtheir legs for afew bucks.
China is doing what any country shou.d do, stick up for itself and develop from a cheap labor country to a technical country.
The west though does little more than shouting rasist crap and at the same time gladly do anything for China as long as it pays of.