The UK Labour Party faces bankruptcy

vincemunday
udonmap.com

The UK Labour Party faces bankruptcy

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 6:07 pm

Fantastic news, The Labour Party implodes.

The Labour Party for the many not the Jew.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/l ... Qc?ocid=sf

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: The UK Labour Party faces bankruptcy

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 19, 2020, 6:16 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 19, 2020, 6:07 pm
Fantastic news, The Labour Party implodes.

The Labour Party for the many not the Jew.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/l ... Qc?ocid=sf
About time we had some good news .. \:D/
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 6:32 pm

I’ve just cracked open a celebratory Chang (mineral of course), it’s high time these anti semites were bought to book, fantastic that the leak might bring down the Party, a parting shot from Momentum?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 7:17 pm

Speculation from the Daily Mail.

Who wudda' thunk :D

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 7:22 pm

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 7:23 pm

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 7:23 pm

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 7:24 pm

Would you like any more know all? There’s plenty more!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 19, 2020, 8:06 pm

^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ So, how does this celebration of the "implosion" of the Labour Party fit with your previous narrative that there needs to be a serious and credible opposition party to stop the Tories own Machiavellian plans for UK political domination?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 19, 2020, 8:15 pm

Credible opposition doesnt have to be in the form of Labour .. why not a new party formed and headed by Nigel Farage ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 8:17 pm

tamada wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:06 pm
^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ So, how does this celebration of the "implosion" of the Labour Party fit with your previous narrative that there needs to be a serious and credible opposition party to stop the Tories own Machiavellian plans for UK political domination?
Now I know you’re an intelligent man and that response betrays your intelligence. You use two words there, “serious” and “credible”, the Labour Party as it stands now is neither, in actual fact I have always advocated the need for a new party, a party that truly represents the middle left, a party that represents the average man and it will come sooner rather than later I think, things are developing at a pace. The northern vote etc was only lent to Boris, there are people out there that are capable of harvesting those votes en masse.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 8:25 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:15 pm
Credible opposition doesnt have to be in the form of Labour .. why not a new party formed and headed by Nigel Farage ..

DM

There’s a lot of people just spat out their beer, not Statto, he’s only got one Leo left, I agree with you 110%, Farage is very capable of forming a credible opposition, he has huge support up north etc and there’s enough time before the next election to consolidate that position. Now all we need is for him to commit himself to doing it, he’s given his pound (some might say two) of flesh but let’s hope he rises to the challenge.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 19, 2020, 8:26 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Oh God not this, next thing you know vince will chime in (again) and tell us (again) all about his chum (again) and other political lightweights and also-rans.

Again.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 19, 2020, 8:30 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:17 pm
tamada wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:06 pm
Now I know you’re an intelligent man and that response betrays your intelligence. You use two words there, “serious” and “credible”, the Labour Party as it stands now is neither, in actual fact I have always advocated the need for a new party, a party that truly represents the middle left, a party that represents the average man and it will come sooner rather than later I think, things are developing at a pace. The northern vote etc was only lent to Boris, there are people out there that are capable of harvesting those votes en masse.
Soooo... when's your mucker Nige going to break out the flat cap and whippet and go beyond the Watford Gap and do some harvesting?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 8:31 pm

tamada wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:26 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Oh God not this, next thing you know vince will chime in (again) and tell us (again) all about his chum (again) and other political lightweights and also-rans.

Again.
Awwwww I was looking for the like button and there isn’t one, my past with Farage isn’t an issue here, I would support anyone that stood a chance of starting a genuine opposition party, it’s coincidental that he’s probably the only person in politics today that’s capable of doing it and I’m 100% sure you know that.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 8:37 pm

He’s been touring the North since the last election Tam, a lot of people who would have voted Brexit Party didn’t because they were worried Steptoe might get in, there’s enough time now to get things sorted properly.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 8:45 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 19, 2020, 7:24 pm
Would you like any more know all? There’s plenty more!
Bring 'em on vince - but you know, and I (with my very limited knowledge of pommie politics) know that it won't happen.

History suggests the opportunist, populist "sneaky fuucker" won't step up unless he is assured of victory. And that also ain't gunna happen. :D

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 8:48 pm

Jack as always you know EVERYTHING mate, you are getting extremely boring and it would seem most people find you very tedious, give it a rest eh!

In fact you should change your tag to “knowitall”

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 9:00 pm

Oh and by the by know all Jack, the Labour Party’s membership has been dropping like a stone, this is even more likely to happen as Momentum have been alienated so the revenues are likely to fall even further and the traditional Jewish support is also waning but I’m sure with you all knowing knowledge you knew this already, bankruptcy is a genuine possibility.

Tell a lie, it would seem the Momentum factor boosted membership before the leadership election, let’s see what happens.

Well I’ll be blowed, apparently a lot of new members joined so they could vote for Starmer, I’m amazed, that’s exactly what countered the Momentum vote, I should pay more attention to Labour politics... only joking!
Last edited by vincemunday on April 19, 2020, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 9:05 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:48 pm
Jack as always you know EVERYTHING mate, you are getting extremely boring and it would seem most people find you very tedious, give it a rest eh!

In fact you should change your tag to “knowitall”
Do you want to jump in the pot with me, vince - or are you happy to stick around in the kettle? ;)

Return to “Politics - Other than Thailand”