Donald Trump within a few days of criminal charges

Whistler
udonmap.com

Donald Trump within a few days of criminal charges

Post by Whistler » February 23, 2023, 9:56 pm

The recommendations from Atlanta grand jury are leaking like a tap without a washer.

Multiple actors including Trump and Rudy G seem to be within weeks of charges being laid. So much now in the public forum that Georgian authorities must be pressured to actually move to charge beyond compromised jurors can be a defence against a fair trial.

Hard to put a date on it, but I would guess way ealiar than March 31.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: Donald Trump within a few days of criminal charges

Post by FrazeeDK » February 24, 2023, 4:44 pm

the jury forewoman is a ditz. The DA office must be ripping their hair out. Of course, that woman isn't really saying a damn thing. Let the DA file the indictments in accordance with the law..
Dave

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 24, 2023, 7:17 pm

I was not basing anything on the jury forewoman
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » March 23, 2023, 10:11 am

Fake photo goes viral.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 10-09-32 2796845a844cd07137c43cc69c350391.webp (WEBP Image 700 × 700 pixels).png

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 23, 2023, 10:34 am

uh oh.. "the walls are closing in..." Where have I heard that before? Numerous times. Many of my uber Prog acquantances and friends just dropped all their predictions of Trump getting perp walked after having their hopes dashed endlessly. I'll wait until it happens, if it does.. I really don't care one way or another. Trump's an a-hole who should just fade away but his ego won't let him do that.
Dave

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 23, 2023, 10:59 am

Mr. F. There are always A#*holes in the world. What amazes, fascinates, and Horrifies me is that he not only got to be President, then wreaked havoc on the deficit with cuts to the rich, screwed up the Covid response yet still has millions that think the sun shines out of the a#*holes' a#*hole.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 23, 2023, 1:18 pm

impossible DT will end up in the klink sharing a cell with Hunter "wide boy" Biden ... more likely back in the White House as i have in very good authority (Nigel Farage) he will win in 2024 to become POTUS again and MAGA...

Please dont shoot the messenger in the blind folly of thinking im trolling .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 23, 2023, 1:29 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 23, 2023, 1:18 pm
impossible DT will end up in the klink sharing a cell with Hunter "wide boy" Biden ... more likely back in the White House as i have in very good authority (Nigel Farage) he will win in 2024 to become POTUS again and MAGA...

Please dont shoot the messenger in the blind folly of thinking im trolling .

DM
Jon, you surpass at nonsense, well done

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 23, 2023, 9:04 pm

wall.png

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 24, 2023, 8:51 am

He wasn't indicted. It appears that the grand jury hasn't made a charging decision yet.

Current thinking in the U.S. seems to be that he fabricated the story. And a brilliant fabrication it was, too. If he's now charged, he has his supporters queued up and ready to go for protests, or whatever he wants.

And if he isn't charged? It strengthens his candidacy, -- "See? They didn't charge me because they have no evidence. It was a witch hunt all along."

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » March 24, 2023, 9:02 am

Unbelievable chasing the ex potus for something he did before his term in office
he may or may not paid off some floozy that he may have had relations with please
I think DM is right

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2023, 9:13 am

The law has very little to do with what is wrong and what is right, it is technical. A precise reading of the relevant laws.

I would suggest in this case the AG is being extra cautious, getting multiple opinions, they will only proceed if they are 99 percent sure of a conviction.

Of the many legal cases under review for Trump, this one seems to be the least important. Non disclosure of campaign contributions pales into insignificance compared to fraud, obstruction of justice, inciting rebellion, mishandling of classified documents, tampering with witnesses. I am sure I have left out some other brazen crimes.

My guess is he will be charged on this one, but the Georgia 'find me lotsa votes' case is also on the cusp of committal and far more serious. It is also being prosecuted by a Republican administration.
Last edited by Whistler on March 24, 2023, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 24, 2023, 9:17 am

noosard wrote:
March 24, 2023, 9:02 am
Unbelievable chasing the ex potus .....
Should he be treated differently because he is the former president?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2023, 5:59 pm

The NY case has to do with tax fraud, and the possibility campaign finance violations. But he did commit tax fraud, intentionally, by claiming on the Trump Organization state tax return that the $130,000 was a business expense.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 24, 2023, 6:07 pm

Udon Map wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:51 am
And if he isn't charged? It strengthens his candidacy, -- "See? They didn't charge me because they have no evidence. It was a witch hunt all along."
It is also about the money the Trumpster is collecting from the fools who believe his crapola and give money for his defense

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2023, 6:10 pm

Stantheman wrote:
March 24, 2023, 6:07 pm
Udon Map wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:51 am
It is also about the money the Trumpster is collecting from the fools who believe his crapola and give money for his defense
Absolutely. This is just another grift. Siphoning money from the people who can least afford to “donate” to the cause.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 24, 2023, 7:30 pm

noosard wrote:
March 24, 2023, 9:02 am
Unbelievable chasing the ex potus for something he did before his term in office
he may or may not paid off some floozy that he may have had relations with please
I think DM is right
Thanks Noos .. DT is playing monopoly and going straight past jail to the white house .. never mind what all these UM experts know .. 2024 POTUS and make MAGA .

Cant see why Americans would want to vote any other way than Trump for so many reasons .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » March 24, 2023, 7:47 pm

Hi Ken R6583, l wonder how many on this forum have shifted money sideways telling their ‘loved’ ones that the money had to allocated to business transactions without revealing the particular nature of their business dealings.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2023, 8:16 pm

trekkertony wrote:
March 24, 2023, 7:47 pm
Hi Ken R6583, l wonder how many on this forum have shifted money sideways telling their ‘loved’ ones that the money had to allocated to business transactions without revealing the particular nature of their business dealings.
Wouldn’t really matter as long as there was no tax fraud involved. The Trump Org tax liability was lessened by $130,000 for a business expense that was not a business expense. The other ----? Who cares, he could have paid $1 million in hush money for all I care, as long as he didn’t cheat on the tax return with it.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 24, 2023, 8:21 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 24, 2023, 7:30 pm

Cant see why Americans would want to vote any other way than Trump for so many reasons .

DM
I could well imagine that if all, or some, of the US Trump cultists lived in the UK, they would gravitate towards being passionate SUFC supporters.

How good would that be! 8)

Return to “U.S. Politics”