U.S. Politics

rct
udonmap.com

Re: A Trump clown quits the circus

Post by rct » February 14, 2017, 12:49 pm

Jimbo I'd enjoy seeing your cutting edge or at least cutting remarks on CNN!

Why not call in and let them know the perspective from here in the boonies of Thailand!

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 14, 2017, 3:08 pm

What did Mr Flynn say about the phone call?

In his letter of resignation, Mr Flynn said he had "inadvertently briefed the vice-president-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador".
This guy was National Security Adviser?

Don't worry Ronald McDonald is being given the post next. After that Foghorn Leghorn.
Attachments
I-Say-Boy.jpg
Last edited by jimjay on February 14, 2017, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 14, 2017, 3:10 pm

OMG I thought Nellie the elephant had done another runner for a minute .......

They WERE NOT "Contradictory stories" Jimbo they were just alternative versions of the truth 8-[

Who needs dodgy e-mail servers when you can tell them face to face :-"

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » February 14, 2017, 3:15 pm

While still possibly a crime, this seems to pale into insignificance compared to what Nixon did at the Paris peace talks. That cost thousands of American lives and probably hundreds of thousands of SE Asian lives. Perhaps the deep state had a problem with this chap? Hell, Kissinger is still highly respected and Hillary's geopolitical mentor to boot.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 14, 2017, 3:16 pm

We should do like the Republicans did with Benghazi and beat it to a pulp for years on end.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

Post by JimboPSM » February 17, 2017, 6:43 am

The response of Trump to a question on Anti-Semitism at the joint press conference with Netanyahu was so utterly self-servingly narcissistic that it absolutely beggars belief!

• Link if YouTube clip does not work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsMuzDP15lk

Note: In order to inflict the minimum amount of pain on members due to the cringe worthiness of the Trump reply this is the shortest clip I could find (48 seconds).

For the masochists among you who don’t want to be deprived of any of the excruciatingly incoherent ramblings of Trump, the full joint press conference with Netanyahu is available on the internet.
Are there any US citizens left (other than Trump core base of racists, bigots, fascists and KKK supporters) who are not as embarrassed as hell over the sheer depth of cringe worthy narcissism and profound ignorance of this bloody incompetent buffoon?

When you watch and listen to Trump talking it is crystal clear that not only does he know sod all about what he is supposed to be talking about but just wings it as he is too bloody bone idle to even learn the basic bullet points on the issues, never mind the actual details and nuances related to the issues (and that is not only for the US itself, but also for the rest of the world).
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

Post by newtovillagelife » February 17, 2017, 6:48 am

They truly deserve the idiot they elected to rule over them.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 17, 2017, 6:50 am

Only problem is he might screw all of us by starting WWIII.....

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 17, 2017, 7:08 am

This is what happens when someone runs for their EGO, and not because they want to GOVERN. And when the electorate, is too ignorant to know the difference.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 17, 2017, 8:38 am

That video edited out the rest of the reporter's questions and cut off Trump's complete answer. [-X

Good job, Jimbo. =D>

Good example of fake news. :)

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 17, 2017, 9:03 am

newtovillagelife wrote:Only problem is he might screw all of us by starting WWIII.....
It's called democracy.
The Yanks have been trying convert the whole world.
They were too dumb to realise that this is what can happen.

Funny as F"#K, I reckon.
Mick

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 17, 2017, 9:40 am

Looks like his media support , the ultra conservative Fox news is starting to wear thin. Wonder how long Mr Lonestar will keep on defending before opening his eyes???

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/201 ... /98016994/

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 17, 2017, 11:22 am

mickojak wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:Only problem is he might screw all of us by starting WWIII.....
It's called democracy.
The Yanks have been trying convert the whole world.
They were too dumb to realise that this is what can happen.

Funny as F"#K, I reckon.
Mick
Have to agree. Although I do have American friends who are intelligent, they would be the first to admit that on the whole your average American is pretty stupid. Many of them still believe god created the world. Tells you everything really.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 17, 2017, 11:26 am

I'm from the U.S., and have long believed that we need to get out of the business of exporting democracy. One of the primary reasons, of course, is that the problem with democracy is that someone you don't like may win the election. Then you're stuck. It's not the right answer for everyone, in every country, everywhere, under all circumstances. It's just not.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 11:30 am

England and America have long been as thick as thieves when policing the world, its hard to think of an example where our interference in sovereign states has worked. It's time we took a back seat and allowed these countries to sort out their own problems, heaven knows we have enough of our own issues to sort out.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 17, 2017, 12:10 pm

fatbob wrote:Wonder how long Mr Lonestar will keep on defending before opening his eyes???
Eyes wide open, fatbob. You should probably open your own. Nothing in my post defended Trump. Not one word. Use those eyes of yours to improve your reading comprehension. :-"

My post criticized the OP and the 48 second clip (even the short clip was edited) of a news conference that lasted about 1 hour and 17 minutes. This posted clip coming from a guy who is meticulous and relatively balanced when it comes to posting his charts and economic opinions/facts, but pretty biased, crude and off-handed when it came to that post and some others regarding politics that he doesn't like. Credibility is a terrible thing to waste.

If 48 seconds of an edited question and edited response is all that the Trump/America Haters can find in a press conference of that length, enjoy yourselves.

And for those of you trying to insinuate WW3 and any involvement that Trump may have with that, he's not a nation-builder; and he inherited Obama's mess -- foreign and domestic. But don't give Trump any credit for his anti nation-building philosophy. I realize that doing so -- or giving him credit for anything -- would spoil your fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 17, 2017, 12:37 pm

Lonestar... you read like Fake News no Real Facts to back it up.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 17, 2017, 1:19 pm

Udon Map wrote:I'm from the U.S., and have long believed that we need to get out of the business of exporting democracy. One of the primary reasons, of course, is that the problem with democracy is that someone you don't like may win the election. Then you're stuck. It's not the right answer for everyone, in every country, everywhere, under all circumstances. It's just not.
You are wrong, in a democracy you can vote out the leader you don't like, you can't do that when the people with the guns take over.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 17, 2017, 1:25 pm

What is a good leader? Someone who is politically correct and polite or someone who revives the economy to the benefit of the people and makes the country a safer place. We will have to see if he is successful or not but personally I would trade him in a minute for our Canadian Prime minister.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 17, 2017, 1:29 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
Udon Map wrote:I'm from the U.S., and have long believed that we need to get out of the business of exporting democracy. One of the primary reasons, of course, is that the problem with democracy is that someone you don't like may win the election. Then you're stuck. It's not the right answer for everyone, in every country, everywhere, under all circumstances. It's just not.
You are wrong, in a democracy you can vote out the leader you don't like, you can't do that when the people with the guns take over.
Unfortunately if you don't like the leader who is backed by a powerful foreign government, when you vote them out , the powerful foreign government ( the people with the guns) don't always accept " democracy"

Return to “U.S. Politics”