U.S. Politics

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

Post by stattointhailand » February 17, 2017, 1:41 pm

Like him or Loathe him you have to say he has got people talking about him :lol:

Pulitzer Prize winner Leonard Pitts Jn on Twitter .....
111Pulitzer winner and Trump.jpg

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 3:05 pm

To be honest I admire the man. He got the vote of 62,000,000 people, that's quite some mandate and all he's done so far is do exactly what he said he would do in his manifesto. If he started kowtowing to the libtards who seem set on protesting against everything he does (and looting of course) he would be flying in the face of everything he stood for. The big problem as I see it is that he's not so great at appeasing the press, what he said about the BBC earlier was absolutely spot on, they have become so biased in favour of the left that we rarely get an unbiased report from them, the UK government have just instructed them to lose the bias or they will have the license fee taken away from them, so if our government think it's necessary to put them right I would say Trump probably isn't too far off the mark. Personally I hope he sticks to what he said and puts the people of America first, that he does make America great again and that he continues to piss the Libtards off, people are getting tired of their protesting and whining about anything and everything anyway.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 17, 2017, 3:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: fake news :lol: :lol: :lol: they edited OUT all the unintelligible , gibberish and all they had left was 48 seconds worth of his best responses :lol: is he an idiot, without doubt, the US now has it's own MR Bean
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 3:31 pm

Best people stop listening to the press, here's what he really said https://youtu.be/aJf3GwrLAWM .
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » February 17, 2017, 7:13 pm

Speaking of 'fake news'........Trump says the 306 electoral votes he got was the most since Reagan. That's fake news.......Trump was trumped by Obama in 2008's 365 electoral votes.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » February 17, 2017, 8:11 pm

parrot wrote:Speaking of 'fake news'........Trump says the 306 electoral votes he got was the most since Reagan. That's fake news.......Trump was trumped by Obama in 2008's 365 electoral votes.
Ooops, I'm sorry, he clarified (later, when challenged with that info by a reporter): "I was talking about Republicans"

Egads, I'm sorry, again. He clarified (later, when challenged by a reporter who said George Bush got 426): "I don't know, I was just given that information."

Just incredible!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 17, 2017, 8:50 pm

parrot wrote:Just incredible!
Let me tell you what's incredible.

It's incredible that the same level of outrage wasn't displayed over:

"You can keep your health plan."
"You can keep your doctor." (The Lie of the Year nationally).
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... n-keep-it/

And the 4 pages of verifiable lies connected to Barack Obama at Politifact.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/

And all of Barack's lies had a helluva lot more to do with citizens and the nation than an Electoral Vote comment.

Where's all the Hate Trump/America outrage over those? Yeah, I know. It wouldn't be as much fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » February 17, 2017, 9:03 pm

I just wonder where the posters country of origin is or where they have spent most of their lives, just curious thats all. I do not believe President Trump is narcissistic, he is not a YES man and can be meticulous and humorous, that may come across as being narcissistic to the anti Trump camp. He was elected by the people of the USA to lead them through dangerous and difficult economic times.

For me watching a 48sec video of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu, hardly gives me any reason to go either way, thanks to edits and cuts from the media, fake news. You have to sieve through a lot of information to get anywhere near the truth, thats my thoughts and I think he will do Ok and I am from Oz.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 9:12 pm

I'm from the UK but I'm a fervent Trump supporter. He's the first politician ever that has actually done or is trying to do exactly what he said he will do, people got what they voted for!

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 17, 2017, 9:35 pm

vincemunday wrote:I'm from the UK but I'm a fervent Trump supporter. He's the first politician ever that has actually done or is trying to do exactly what he said he will do, people got what they voted for!
First ever ?? Big call . Adolf Hitler , he tried, Winston Churchill, he did, more recently Nigel Farage, got what he wanted. And im sure there are many more.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 17, 2017, 10:01 pm

skinner wrote:
vincemunday wrote:I'm from the UK but I'm a fervent Trump supporter. He's the first politician ever that has actually done or is trying to do exactly what he said he will do, people got what they voted for!
First ever ?? Big call . Adolf Hitler , he tried, Winston Churchill, he did, more recently Nigel Farage, got what he wanted. And im sure there are many more.
I'm running with skinner here.. cos I'm a winnie man.. he made a lot of bad of calls.. but at the end of the day.. he sorted nonsense for allies. in a REAL fight for sure.. KBO said winston to his wife and she to him.. pretty much every day..

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 10:20 pm

Ermmm Churchill how, he wasn't even elected until the 50's, you'll be hard pushed to find a manifesto put forward by Hitler unless you consider Mein Kampf to be one and insofar as Nigel is concerned he certainly hasn't done all he wants to do or indeed all that he's promised, not yet and once again, he's never been elected to parliament and thus has never had a manifesto that he's been able to act upon.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 17, 2017, 11:44 pm

Sport wrote:I just wonder where the posters country of origin is or where they have spent most of their lives, just curious thats all. I do not believe President Trump is narcissistic, he is not a YES man and can be meticulous and humorous, that may come across as being narcissistic to the anti Trump camp. He was elected by the people of the USA to lead them through dangerous and difficult economic times.

For me watching a 48sec video of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu, hardly gives me any reason to go either way, thanks to edits and cuts from the media, fake news. You have to sieve through a lot of information to get anywhere near the truth, thats my thoughts and I think he will do Ok and I am from Oz.
Very well said.

halfbiscuit

Post by halfbiscuit » February 18, 2017, 4:09 am

ffs

halfbiscuit

Post by halfbiscuit » February 18, 2017, 5:16 am

"Last week Tonight with John Oliver" Season 4 episode 1.
What do Trump supporters think about that ?
Sorry, I just remembered that Trump supporters have difficulty thinking.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 19, 2017, 3:56 pm

Just got a pic of my 6th cousin (1x rem) doing what millions of Americans seem to want to do ......sticking pins into Trumps head :lol:
Sophie Crudgington working on Trump from Daily Mail 9 Nov 2016.jpg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... n-Day.html

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 19, 2017, 4:03 pm

Ordinary #trump supporters actually believe he gives poop about them? #TrumpTower Rally = #Showbiz Its #RealityTV aka #donaldtrump #POTUS

It's so easy to cut n paste my tweets from twitter to ear.. ;-)

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Breaking Trump News - Terrorist attack in Sweden

Post by JimboPSM » February 19, 2017, 8:42 pm

Oh wait, there was no actual terrorist attack in Sweden it was just the Liar-in-Chief, making up more stuff that never happened ](*,)
The tragic events in Sweden (that did not happen) follows all too closely after the Bowling Green Massacre (that did not happen) and the Atlanta terror attack (that did not happen) that Trump and his brown nosed sycophants complained that the media failed to report on.

Apparently in the delusional mind of the Liar-in-Chief and the scum that he surrounds himself with, the fact that something did not happen is absolutely no reason for not reporting it ](*,)

Where oh where are the men in white coats that can put with this bullshitting fruit and nutcase where he belongs?
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Re: Breaking Trump News - Terrorist attack in Sweden

Post by Liam Dale » February 19, 2017, 9:24 pm

JimboPSM wrote:Where oh where are the men in white coats that can put this bullshitting fruit and nutcase where he belongs?
Oh.,. that would require a representative election in a democracy of the leading nation in the Western World to facilitate such a result that relied on sense and peoples cognitive understanding of who should be in control of the big nuclear button etc..

OH.. hang on.. I'm missing something..

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Re: Breaking Trump News - Terrorist attack in Sweden

Post by JimboPSM » February 19, 2017, 9:43 pm

Video has emerged of a person of interest in the Swedish terrorist attack
Some sources are saying that the dastardly Swedish terrorist attack wasn’t masterminded by a muppet, but by a particularly pompous Putin puppet :yikes:
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Return to “U.S. Politics”