U.S. Politics

rick
udonmap.com

Re: What Russia has on Trump

Post by rick » March 22, 2018, 9:50 am

There was an intelligence report about a year ago about Trump, a russian prostitute(s) and golden showers.... True or not who can say, but claimed to be a video of it with russian intelligence

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 22, 2018, 7:27 pm

I can't wait until the y guy starts researching the rumours surrounding the Kennedy family, Rasputin, Karl Marx, Mao et al.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » March 22, 2018, 10:50 pm

Ask Felix.

\:D/

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 22, 2018, 11:28 pm

Hateful people come up with hateful things and wish they were true. I would advise those people to get over it because it's not healthy to live that way. Get a life would be a start.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Active List: Trump Firings, Resignations

Post by Lone Star » March 23, 2018, 7:49 am

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/john- ... -191033536

John Bolton replaces McMaster. Excellent move!
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » March 23, 2018, 7:54 am

The United States gained 700,000 new millionaires in 2017 due to increases in stock prices and housing values, according to a report released Wednesday.

A report from the Spectrem Group, a firm specializing in providing research to investors, found that more than 11 million households in the U.S. are millionaires—an increase of more than six percent from 2016.

WINNING!

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 23, 2018, 9:34 am

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... eb04387965

Another sacking, a very dangerous move as a war monger moves in...

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 23, 2018, 9:37 am

Lone Star wrote:
March 23, 2018, 7:54 am
The United States gained 700,000 new millionaires in 2017 due to increases in stock prices and housing values, according to a report released Wednesday.

A report from the Spectrem Group, a firm specializing in providing research to investors, found that more than 11 million households in the U.S. are millionaires—an increase of more than six percent from 2016.

WINNING!

And when the next stockmarket crash hits there will be 700,000 bankruptcy claims....

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 23, 2018, 10:06 am

700.000 new millionaires :lol: houses are not cash ...cash makes millionaires, plenty of millionaires in Laos too ...how's the dollar doing ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » March 23, 2018, 10:38 am

Lone Star wrote:
March 23, 2018, 7:49 am

Yes, excellent for an exorcism maybe.

I guess they finally grew a human head and body back onto the "Dark Lord" that is Bolton, enough to trot him out.

Yet it's Trump's third national security adviser in 14 months.

The beauty of this is that Trump will never be able to fire this guy without losing an arm.

It's OK, Bolton's best spot is tucked in close at the neck with both fangs sunk deep in. He should have Trump following his demonic lead soon enough.

All Hail Dark Lord Bolton.

p.s. If he does get FIRED it's gonna be HILARIOUS. More like he'll be the next President when we fall under Chinese Rule.

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » March 23, 2018, 12:25 pm

Lone Star wrote:

Wars are great, hey?
Vietnam
The Gulf
Afghanistan
All started through lies by politicians, whose families rarely are troubled by the conflict.
I mean, hey, the world is such a nicer, safer place since the West took out Saddamm with it's lies and WOMD. Look at the Middle East now - what a mess.
But then, America has never experienced what Europe did in WWII or Syria is now. ie mass death and destruction of civilian casualties on home soil.
Carry on, savers of democracy, war mongerers.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » March 23, 2018, 1:03 pm

thaiguzzi wrote:
March 23, 2018, 12:25 pm
Lone Star wrote:

Wars are great, hey?
Vietnam
The Gulf
Afghanistan
All started through lies by politicians, whose families rarely are troubled by the conflict.
I mean, hey, the world is such a nicer, safer place since the West took out Saddamm with it's lies and WOMD. Look at the Middle East now - what a mess.
But then, America has never experienced what Europe did in WWII or Syria is now. ie mass death and destruction of civilian casualties on home soil.
Carry on, savers of democracy, war mongerers.
If only the ones beating the war drums would actually soldier up and do some fighting.

I'm thinking it might need to be a mandatory requirement to get shot or worse, BOMBED once in your lifetime to know what's up for real. Maybe then one might not be so quick to drop JDAMS to keep the "freedom" going.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 23, 2018, 1:06 pm

jimjay wrote:
March 18, 2018, 8:16 pm
PREDICTION: TRUMP FIRES MUELLER WITHIN NEXT 72 HOURS
Wrong again. *yawn*

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » March 23, 2018, 1:23 pm

Lone Star wrote:
March 23, 2018, 1:06 pm
jimjay wrote:
March 18, 2018, 8:16 pm
PREDICTION: TRUMP FIRES MUELLER WITHIN NEXT 72 HOURS
Wrong again. *yawn*
If you're "tired" to to "sleep" LOL. You've actually been sleeping the whole time on the facts regarding Trump so it's not much difference. \:D/

Trump didn't fire Mueller because he saw the intense backlash by the likes of No-nonsense GOP Congressman Trey Gowdy. He was definitely going to pull the trigger on it but backed off at last minute, figured mess with China (which has also totally backfired) for a week then do it.

"Gowdy to Trump lawyer: "If you are innocent, act like it." Trump lawyer: I'm resigning"
Since he announced he would not seek re-election this fall and instead return to a courtroom job "where facts matter," Congressman Trey Gowdy has dared to criticize President Donald Trump while most of his Republican colleagues sit silent as the Midterms draw near.

In recent weeks, Trump has reportedly been pushing a more aggressive stance against Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election, ties to Russian interests within the Trump team, and whether the president has obstructed that investigation. Trump's legal team, led by attorney John Dowd since last summer, had urged the president to cooperate with the inquiry, but advised him not to testify personally.

On Fox News Sunday over the weekend, Gowdy didn't hold back when asked about public comments by Dowd urging the Department of Justice to shut down the Mueller investigation. But did his words prove prophetic?

"I think the president's attorney, frankly, does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way ... If you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it."

Today, Dowd resigned.

BUT THAT BACKLASH FROM GOP MEMBERS DIDN'T STOP TRUMP FROM LOSING HIS LEAD ATTORNEY JOHN DOWD.

Selection_189.png
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43506098
John Dowd, 77, is reported to have concluded that Mr Trump was increasingly ignoring his advice.

Other reports say Mr Trump had lost confidence in Mr Dowd's ability to handle special counsel Robert Mueller.

In an email to news outlets, Mr Dowd wrote: "I love the president and wish him well."

The special counsel is investigating possible links between Mr Trump's associates and Russia, as well as whether the president has obstructed the inquiry.
still TRUMPLIEVERS will try to say it's because DOWD wasn't good enough. Well Trump hired him, so he must have made another mistake. This thread shows he's a serial talent loser.

If he was go great, Trump's team would have been solid from day 1. But no it's a runaway train as I've been saying all along and will say well past his political demise.

THE RESIGN-A-THON CONTINUES.

#LOSING!! #MAGACHUMPS

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » March 23, 2018, 4:13 pm

So, for months, Trump was banging this chick and telling her repeatedly how much she reminded him of his daughter. That's sicko.

Karen McDougal tells CNN's Anderson Cooper that Donald Trump said she was beautiful like his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics ... sot-ac.cnn

If Trump has nothing to hide, then let her speak out freely.

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » March 23, 2018, 4:26 pm

Bolton is in as National Security Advisor. War eminent. Trade war is already raging. Markets tanking. Allies fleeing. Mueller gaining.

Skippy is the [expletive] dumbest [expletive] Trump troll I have ever encountered on any site.

Trump for treason 2018! Make America WAKE again! Winning!

I'm half rooting for Trump because I will earn $$$$ when the USD and global markets collapse. I am still sane, though. Trump is a DISASTEROUS FAIL!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 23, 2018, 4:50 pm

Information just arriving in Udon is that after 60 pages of this thread it has been decided that .....

Trump HAS made the grade \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

He got a D minus

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 23, 2018, 5:55 pm

Predictions by the Hate Club are based on their indivudual and personal hope for failure. NONE have come to pass.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 23, 2018, 6:23 pm

So Faraday asks "Ask Felix." Sorry, Faraday, I have been busy, with anaylists on many other subjects....
But I will show this one so far...The NWO needs a "war" right now. And they want Russsia in it. Russia don't want to be in it...but "if you "*****" someone enough times, they will react...I hate to say, but Russia will be in the next "war". But I did not say WW3.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 25, 2018, 7:45 am

Looks like Washington has a decent sized hate club also....you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... c98be26293

Return to “U.S. Politics”