U.S. Politics

Astana
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Astana » August 4, 2019, 3:27 pm

The Baltimore Sun's article of 30th July 2019 - Trump points to Opportunity Zones initiative to show how he’s helped cities like Baltimore. How has it worked?

The article throws up some arguments for the pros and cons of 'opportunity-zones' program.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/business/b ... story.html

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » August 4, 2019, 3:29 pm

Silence is afirmative
Thanks Link Sausage

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 4, 2019, 3:57 pm

I just watched an interview of a black guy from Baltimore. Trump got his attention and he says that he is not going to quit asking the politicians questions about where the 2.3 billion dollars went. He was rightfully quite upset and also asked why no politicians go to the part of the city he has to live in. He is of the opinion that Baltimore black politicians are continually using the racism excuse when the fact is that they are lining their own pockets and don't care about the city. He is urging the voters to stop voting for people who just keep using the racism defense. He says racism in Baltimore is impossible there because it is mostly a black city controlled by corrupt black politicians.

Even here on this forum, that are a number of miserable bitter haters who come up with all sorts of slanderous statements that plainly reveals their stupidity. We all know who they are. They are the ones who effectively limit replies here because they refuse to listen to reasonable posts. It suits their agendas to keep up the insults because they have no facts to support their hate.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 4, 2019, 4:03 pm

glalt wrote:
August 4, 2019, 3:57 pm
I just watched an interview of a black guy from Baltimore. Trump got his attention and he says that he is not going to quit asking the politicians questions about where the 2.3 billion dollars went. He was rightfully quite upset and also asked why no politicians go to the part of the city he has to live in. He is of the opinion that Baltimore black politicians are continually using the racism excuse when the fact is that they are lining their own pockets and don't care about the city. He is urging the voters to stop voting for people who just keep using the racism defense. He says racism in Baltimore is impossible there because it is mostly a black city controlled by corrupt black politicians.

Even here on this forum, that are a number of miserable bitter haters who come up with all sorts of slanderous statements that plainly reveals their stupidity. We all know who they are. They are the ones who effectively limit replies here because they refuse to listen to reasonable posts. It suits their agendas to keep up the insults because they have no facts to support their hate.
Don't be so hard on Lone Star, the old man has nothing else to do.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 4, 2019, 10:35 pm

Nigel Farage says Trump to win in a landslide in 2020.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump and the Stock Markets

Post by Lone Star » August 4, 2019, 10:36 pm

Experts in the bond market believe that The Fed will continue to cut rates and that this last one is not "one and done."

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 4, 2019, 10:41 pm

Jorack Obiden, in typical LIB fashion, attacks the NRA after the shootings in Ohio and Texas.

I may rename Uncle Joe "Don Quixote".

Other Dem candidates blame Trump. Of course. I'd be shocked if they didn't.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » August 5, 2019, 2:30 am

He took the El Paso shootings so bad he had to wait a whole 14 minutes till his next self-promotional one.

STEADY NOT GIVING A FUCK.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 5, 2019, 3:35 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 4, 2019, 10:35 pm

Presumably in the electoral college or whatever it's called. I can't see voters in the large states such as California flipping on that scale for Trump to win millions more votes than a Democrat.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » August 5, 2019, 3:54 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 4, 2019, 10:35 pm

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 5, 2019, 7:15 am

download/file.php?mode=view&id=50819

LATEST 2020 REELECTION POSTER
Attachments
unnamed.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 7:49 am

I will keep posting this as a public service announcement.

Don't read what you don't like.

==========

August 3, 2019:
papafarang wrote:
August 3, 2019, 8:59 am
get the guy who loves ladyboys calling other people cumguzzlers. Paula says Hi Mark :wave: ,have you bumped into him lately :-& . before you all ask LS used to hang around outside my bar waiting for Paula to finish work, too cheap to pay bar fine either, mind you if you watched them chatting you could tell there was some magic going on between them
It's time to put all of your nonsense lies to rest.

I bought your employee known as "Paula" a drink over a few nights. Maybe two. Maybe three. You benefited financially from my business at your now-failed Monkey Bar. I gave the employee known as "Paula" a lift home once because it was on my way to my own abode. Never saw the employee known as "Paula" at your failed business or anywhere else again.

I'd do it all again tomorrow. There's no shame in that, despite your efforts to make it so. You hired "Paula". If by associating with "Paula" is so horrible, what does that say about you?

Patrons of your businesses should be forewarned. Anyone who frequents any business that you may own now or in the future, runs the risk of you lying about them and slandering them publicly at some point down the road when you get intoxicated enough or decide it is something "cute" to do.

If I had any respect for you, I'd be concerned about your comments. Your efforts don't bother me a bit because I know what happened.

You're too ignorant to realize that your lies and slander -- even if they were true -- only reveal your untrustworthiness and backstabbing nature. You can't be trusted WITH the truth, and you can't be trusted to TELL the truth. Not good for someone in business.

============

After that exchange, all of the usual suspects had a big yuck-yuck fest over it. Worse, they're too ignorant to realize that their complicit participation in public slandering by a local merchant could one day bite them in the ass. Hard. And even happen at the hands of the same merchant.

Whether they have done anything on the sly when out and about, or not, no patron should have to fear false accusations or even true accusations from a business owner -- especially when the actions are legal, and the accusations are intentionally false, done with malice to try to damage the person's character and intended to try to publicly humiliate them.

Fortunately, the slander leveled against me did not humiliate me, but it WAS done with malice, ill intent and knowing that it was a lie. Additionally, I couldn't care less about criticism from those who piled on. Those participants have never earned my respect and don't even have the guts to address me in person. Weakness of that sort is, well, skirt-worthy.

I hope they enjoyed their fun, but karma is a bitch. If it happens to them one day at the hands of a loose-lipped, alcohol-imbibing business owner, they may not be as fortunate as I am. They may have to deal with more grief in their lives than they ever thought possible -- knowing that they thought it was funny and participated when an attempt was made to do it to someone else. A business owner can spin a helluva tale over something as innocent as having one drink with a stranger. All of a sudden, that next guy has his life turned on its head and more drama is brought to bear upon them than the vast majority can tolerate. Fortunately for me, it doesn't apply.

I have a lot of political discussions on this forum, and I try not to take any of it personally unless it's maliciously intended to be personal toward me. Much of it is malicious and personal. Unfortunately, there aren't more than a half dozen members who can have a civil discussion. However, despite my political disagreements and the malicious intent shown to me by others, I would never gleefully celebrate or participate in a slanderous attack upon any one of those political adversaries on this forum.

Decent people don't cheer slander and malice. I don't. I won't. And I hope it never happens to anyone else. Those who cheer it and participate in it are as vile as the slanderer.
You know who you are.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 8:12 am

Conservatives aren't racist. They believe in defending the Constitution, promoting Free Enterprise and nurturing Individual Liberty. They believe in every man and woman using their opportunities to succeed for themselves, their families and their communities. They realize that when all Americans contribute to their society, the country becomes stronger, more successful and achieves. It lifts everyone. It doesn't take from one group to give to another group.

That type of dedication to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is difficult to beat, so it must be demonized and targeted as something vile and reprehensible. Hence, the constant barrage of "RACIST" being used to try to tear down what Conservatives really believe.

It's very easy to find out if a Conservative is racist. You only need to ask them three questions to find out.

1. Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?

2. Would you rather have nine white leftists or nine black conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court?

3. Would you rather your child marry a black Christian conservative or a white non-Christian liberal?

White Racists and White Nationalists will choose the WHITE every time.

Every Conservative knows his responses to these three questions are heartfelt and true. It's why I can honestly say that there are many Black Americans who I would support for public office -- and HAVE supported -- both financially and in public statements. I support political, legislative, executive and judicial public servants based on their philosophy, not their skin color.

An honest Leftist will find this to present a powerful challenge to their myths of Conservatives being one-in-the-same with White Nationalists and Racists. However, the Left has too much at stake in this racist narrative to get to the truth and use this. Leftists aren't interested in truth. It's easier to use the propaganda. Everything the Left has ever believed depends on lies, propaganda and hypocrisy against their opponents.

Real Democrats and Real Republicans values truth, but truth has never been a left-wing -- totalitarian -- value. Any Leftist who would commit to the truth would cease being a leftist. A truth-telling Leftist would morph into an anti-Left Liberal or an anti-left Conservative.

The new BIG LIE from the Left is "America is racist." "Whites are racist." "Trump supporters are racist."

And of course, they throw in xenophobia, misogyny, transphobia and Islamophobia. Pile it all in there so that every group has a chance to hate Conservatives.

So creating a funny little cartoon with Trump dressed as Hitler or a Klan member is just a small part of this racist drumbeat; but Trump's actions don't reflect those cartoons. He's not taking guns away as Hitler did. He's not lynching Black Americans as the Klan did. He's not seeking the extermination of an entire race. He's not professing White Supremacy.

It's the new BIG LIE from the Left. They can't beat Trump on policy because he has been tremendously successful. So they lie about him. They try to link every bad event that happens anywhere in the world to him. That tells me that he's doing good things that threaten the power of Leftists.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 8:15 am

072_n.jpg

LIBs aren't interested in innocent life in the womb either. They'll kill a baby in a heartbeat. Literally.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 8:17 am

uncle tom.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 8:30 am

The Divine Miss M -- Bette Midler -- has declared herself to be a 2020 write-in candidate for president. That won't help Democrats at all, but I hope many people vote for her and split the vote.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 8:37 am

mak wrote:
August 3, 2019, 12:32 pm
The brains behind AOC has left the building. It will be interesting to see how she fares in the future.
More things swirling around the departure of Oc-Co Loco's brains behind her campaign.

1. There's been talk for awhile about thousands of dollars in campaign contributions being illegally diverted. Looks like the Feds are on it.

2. The attacks on other members of the Democrat caucus also caused an uproar -- Oc-Co Loco threatening them with primary candidates if they didn't tow her philosophy. Watch for anything labeled as "Justice Democrats". They're the ones doing the threatening.

3. The meeting with Pelosi is said to have been one where Nancy laid down the law. Word is that Nancy finally had enough and was tired of being nice with all of Oc-Co Loco's disruption of the party's mission and goals.

We'll know soon enough. Might be one or some or all.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Did Clinton email faux pas cost 20 agents lives?

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 8:51 am

More big stuff hitting the fan on the entrapment front.

There are transcripts/recordings of Stefan Halper and others contacting George Papadopoulos. These were part of the FBI's attempt through US intelligence assets to bait Trump campaign officials into accepting Russian assistance. Specifically, the transcripts -- that some members of Congress have seen and DO exist -- include Halper trying to induce Papadopulous to accept the delivery of Clinton emails and Papadopulous REFUSING to engage on that level.

There are more recordings and transcripts where the FBI attempted to bait others besides Papadopulous.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 5, 2019, 9:21 am

LeftRight.png

Very simple continuum that reflects Far Left (totalitarian - total control) vs Far Right (anarchy - no government).

Conservative Americans are dead center law & order -- defend the Constitution, promote Free Enterprise, nurture Individual Liberty.

Groups that attempt to take the law into their own hands -- whether they consider themselves conservatives or liberals -- are to the far right and on the cusp of anarchy. Those groups include BLM, paramilitary groups, the KKK, Antifa, et al. These groups violate the rights of others -- even using force if they consider it necessary. That's not conservative, and that's not law-abiding.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 5, 2019, 9:51 am

"Groups that attempt to take the law into their own hands -- whether they consider themselves conservatives or liberals -- are to the far right and on the cusp of anarchy. Those groups include BLM, paramilitary groups, the KKK, Antifa, et al. These groups violate the rights of others -- even using force if they consider it necessary. That's not conservative, and that's not law-abiding."

Isnt this along the lines of he Founding Fathers If they had lost they would have been hung

Return to “U.S. Politics”