U.S. Politics

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2019, 8:43 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 8, 2019, 8:33 pm

And yet all those Stormy claims are still, unproven nonsense.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 8, 2019, 8:59 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 8, 2019, 8:33 pm
jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2019, 8:20 pm
While not doubting your proven expertise in hypocrisy, LS ....... I just put this forward.
And yet all those Stormy claims are still, unproven nonsense.

The screeching moonbat loon known as Senator Gillibrand can't escape her hypocrisy of friendships with proven predators -- while despising Trump only BECAUSE TRUMP and her LIB ideology.
And I forgot to add, after all of her nonsense claims, Stormy owes Trump thousands in legal fees; and her own attorney ripped her off. Some might call that karma.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » August 8, 2019, 9:07 pm

Whats his Name said
"Pointing out that some countries in the EU don't regulate immigration well is not criticism. It is factual; and those who allow their cities to be overrun appear to be proud of it. They can do whatever they wish. "

USA is rampant with the use of guns as weapons for killing of humans this factual. As for criticism personally I DONT CARE and I have said to give more guns and ammo to the Americans and call us when it is done.

"Yes, they should and many do. Unless they have a death wish -- like some countries in the EU."
you said countires in EU not me You WERE CRITISIZING the Countries with in the EU. You and your playing on words
I said you were critical you say it is factual again bring in more words to foul the conversation up. READ READ READ

I stated and asked a simple question
"Now why would you go and say something about another country where as when someone says something about the good old USA you are up in arms calling them names, slandering them ( I didnt mean that), drawing funny little pictures,
just being abnoxious (odiously or disgustingly objectionable : highly offensive from websters and I didnt mean that either)
If you dont wish to answer so be it

I agree with this point
"Your emotional trolling investment in my posts continues to cause you to overreact and become less focused on comprehension and context. Mistakes result." You had best read and understand what has just been posted

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2019, 9:12 pm

Oh dear! ............ Lone Star and probably 43 million other lobotomized voting Americans don't believe, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that Trump had an affair (when his newly born son was 4 moths old), with Stormy Daniels (amongst numerous other barbie dolls), and paid her $130,000 to keep it quiet. :roll:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 8, 2019, 9:44 pm

Still an emotionally invested Troll.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 8, 2019, 9:46 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2019, 9:12 pm
Paying off a nuisance claim is never considered to be an admission of guilt. Maybe where you're from, but not in the US.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 8, 2019, 9:50 pm

Highly educational and to the point

https://www.facebook.com/ianbremmer/vid ... 591584096/

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 8, 2019, 11:26 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 8, 2019, 4:33 pm
The Hate America crowd inadvertently proves that it is indeed EVIL people who cause attacks and assaults, not the weapons themselves -- and certainly not guns.

Those who are 2nd Amendment proponents repeatedly point out that it is evil people who kill people. So when it's difficult to get firearms, EVIL resorts to other weapons. Some causing fatalities. Some only physical pain and disfigurement -- the acid attacks, knife attacks, autos and trucks to mow down people, and bombs become the weapons of choice.

Great wars that brought death and destruction throughout history -- long before firearms were invented -- used swords, spears, knives, bows and arrows, and other weapons fashioned of wood, metal, spikes, chains and the evil imaginations of evil men.

The vast majority of Americans are law-abiding. If you're afraid, don't go to America.
Mass stabbing rampage in Southern California. Four dead and two wounded.

EVIL LEARNS ABOUT KNIVES.

"It is EVIL people who cause attacks and assaults, not the weapons themselves -- and certainly not guns."

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 8, 2019, 11:34 pm

Trump Callout.jpg

Trump is getting ready to name names, and it's going to blow up all over Democrats again. Democrats always forget about that technology known as audio and video. It'll be in their own words. Quoted. Undeniable.

Dems haven't learned yet. Trump always defends himself when attacked. He doesn't just stand there like the weak, squishy, GOPe Mush wimps who crawl under their desks. He drops the hammer.

Democrats are the undisputed Champions of Unintended Consequences.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump and the Stock Markets

Post by Lone Star » August 8, 2019, 11:51 pm

Boom! Boom! Boom!

US markets have recovered almost all of the losses from panicked selling regarding The Fed and China trade.

Cheerleaders for Failure not happy. 😣

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » August 9, 2019, 4:30 am

Essex wrote:
August 8, 2019, 10:05 am
America one of the greatest story ever told - nah

https://markmanson.net/10-things-most-a ... -dont-know
this post also mods , has nothing to do with trump? it only purports to slag yanks off ? but
my responses are all deleted? hows that fair?

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » August 9, 2019, 4:34 am

Essex wrote:
August 8, 2019, 5:34 pm
debating with brash posters is the same as Trumps dealings with everybody. Superior, aggressive, bad mannered and devoid of any grace or subtlety
another one of essex's posts which has nothing to do with trump. but he cries to have others posts deleted?

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » August 9, 2019, 4:38 am

Essex wrote:

how's ya girlfriend faggot. When I lived in Texas they had an expression for dickheads like you "all hat and no cattle
here we have essex again, being extremely offensive? why are these comments still here?

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » August 9, 2019, 4:42 am

Essex wrote:
July 20, 2019, 5:13 pm
I think the cunning fox has figured he can say anything that appeals to white trash and spineless Republicans without one scintilla of decency,
oohh , another rather ugly post from essex? in fact theyre quite numerous? but hes sensitive and basic truths about his country are off limits?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 9, 2019, 6:25 am

mech_401 wrote:
August 9, 2019, 4:38 am
Essex wrote:

how's ya girlfriend faggot. When I lived in Texas they had an expression for dickheads like you "all hat and no cattle
here we have essex again, being extremely offensive? why are these comments still here?
While it may be offensive, I believe in free speech. Even those who slander, as we both know, are eventually revealed. Truth always wins, but sometimes it's just slow.

UM doesn't have the time to scour the posts anyway. The only way he knows to check on anything is for a member to report the post. He can't catch everything. I've learned to respond in kind to those of vile nature.

PLUS, Essex responded to something that I posted that did NOT accuse him of being anything. I was referring to snowflakes, but did not call him one or even allude to it.

This is all I posted:
Snowflakes can't handle the brutal truth. There's no sugarcoating lawlessness and the rule of law.
Nothing about him or accusing him, but maybe he has a guilty conscience.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » August 9, 2019, 6:37 am

BIden floated the "Charlottesville Lie" in his speech in Iowa.

When confronted, he doubled down; and now media is coming after Uncle Joe.

The "Charlottesville Lie" refers to the media's attempt to claim Trump said that white supremacists and neo-Nazis were "very fine people." It is well established since that media effort -- with a transcript -- that Trump did NOT refer to those hate groups as "very fine people."

Since Uncle Joe is the supposed "moderate" Dem candidate, the LIB media is going after him for repeating the LIE that the LIB media started. 55555

Various media outlets have since pointed out that Trump had indeed condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists specifically, and they have tweeted video of Trump’s remarks. Even Jake Tapper of CNN has come out and said that what BIden is claiming is not true.

BIden's communications team has quoted Trump on Twitter, but LEFT OUT the quotes of condemnation of white supremacists and neo-Nazis. Runnin' and Hidin' ...

Uncle Joe has more problems.

Steve Cortes of CNN explains the timeline of THE LIE.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » August 9, 2019, 7:11 am

:mrgreen:
I am independently poor

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 7:42 am

Essex:
well said GT93, but debating with brash posters is the same as Trumps dealings with everybody. Superior, aggressive, bad mannered and devoid of any grace or subtlety

Yes, there's a significant civility problem in American politics and I don't mean just on the Map. I think it's harmful to democracy. It's not just Trump who is responsible for this. They also seem to have a serious problem with strawmen arguments. This method of making a point too often lacks good faith.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 7:57 am

If a farang gives a lady boy a lift home at night, then folks who see this will be chattering. It's human nature. In my view there's no ethical obligation to keep this secret. It's the same if someone is seen getting into their car while drunk and drives home. No obligation to keep mum.

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 8:19 am

"Tell us a few details about you and we’ll guess which political party you belong to. It shouldn’t be that simple, right? We’re all complex people with a multiplicity of identities and values. But the reality is that in America today, how you answer a handful of questions is very likely to determine how you vote."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... e=Homepage

GT93: An interesting analysis. I wonder if something similar would work as well with politics in other countries.

Return to “U.S. Politics”