U.S. Politics

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » August 9, 2019, 8:24 am

A cetain sign of weakness is always saying "This is what I meant" or "I didnt say that" "I never said" Denial
The most logical and honest way to repond to an accusers words is to say nothing
If one takes the attitude "I dont care" it is like they say water off of a Ducks back

Life is too short
Make sure you don't spend too much time
on the internet arguing with strangers about Politics

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 8:28 am

I just want to clarify I'm not saying those two acts are in my view moral equivalents. There might at times be little or no moral turpitude in the first example. The driving while drunk is more serious.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Doodoo » August 9, 2019, 8:36 am

GT 93
Data and the Vote 2016
If you have Netflix watch the Movie about The Great Hack and a company called Cambridge Analytica which gathers(steals) without you knowing information from Google Facebook Friends from Facebook etc and then sells it They said they had 5,000 individual points on every elidgible voter in the last US Election

Nowadays DATA is individual, not how many guns or ships etc you have Data and how get at the Enemy you win
This has been used since really WW2 and the allies fooling teh Germans about the landing on DDay

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2019, 9:52 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2019, 9:12 pm
Oh dear! ............ Lone Star and probably 43 million other lobotomized voting Americans don't believe, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that Trump had an affair (when his newly born son was 4 moths old), with Stormy Daniels (amongst numerous other barbie dolls), and paid her $130,000 to keep it quiet. :roll:
I find it quite difficult to understand why the Trump haters keep going on about something that happened years ago before he entered the political arena. But, they have no real problems with Billy boy Clinton doing the dirty deed in the Oval Office with a young intern while serving as PROTUS and then denying it on national TV (I did not have sex with that girl) despite his DNA samples splattered all over her dress. Poor Monica, her only reward was the sack and her reputation ruined, Billy boy was a hero ( what a Cad, but he is PROTUS so he can do what he likes ) and even voted for his forgiving wife in a presidential election.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 9, 2019, 10:51 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 9, 2019, 6:37 am

BIden floated the "Charlottesville Lie" in his speech in Iowa.

When confronted, he doubled down; and now media is coming after Uncle Joe.

The "Charlottesville Lie" refers to the media's attempt to claim Trump said that white supremacists and neo-Nazis were "very fine people." It is well established since that media effort -- with a transcript -- that Trump did NOT refer to those hate groups as "very fine people."

Since Uncle Joe is the supposed "moderate" Dem candidate, the LIB media is going after him for repeating the LIE that the LIB media started. 55555

Various media outlets have since pointed out that Trump had indeed condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists specifically, and they have tweeted video of Trump’s remarks. Even Jake Tapper of CNN has come out and said that what BIden is claiming is not true.

BIden's communications team has quoted Trump on Twitter, but LEFT OUT the quotes of condemnation of white supremacists and neo-Nazis. Runnin' and Hidin' ...

Uncle Joe has more problems.

Steve Cortes of CNN explains the timeline of THE LIE.
Can you post the whole speech that Trump made...so we can hear it for ourselves. Don't bother I just saw it myself, Trump DID NOT refer to the hate groups as fine people.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 9, 2019, 11:13 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 9, 2019, 8:24 am
A cetain sign of weakness is always saying "This is what I meant" or "I didnt say that" "I never said" Denial
The most logical and honest way to repond to an accusers words is to say nothing
If one takes the attitude "I dont care" it is like they say water off of a Ducks back

Life is too short
Make sure you don't spend too much time
on the internet arguing with strangers about Politics
Oh, so you know LS then?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 9, 2019, 11:19 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 8, 2019, 8:25 pm
... It is factual; and those who allow their cities to be overrun appear to be proud of it. ...
EU cities that are 'overrun' ? That's factual?

Otherwise a citation is very badly needed.

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. - Foreign Trade

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 12:11 pm

Krugman's recent pitch on the US - China trade conflict:

"If you want to understand the developing trade war with China, the first thing you need to realize is that nothing Donald Trump is doing makes sense. His views on trade are incoherent. His demands are incomprehensible. And he vastly overrates his ability to inflict damage on China while underrating the damage China can do in return."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/08/opin ... e=Homepage

US consumers need our thoughts and prayers.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 9, 2019, 12:38 pm

Lonestar quote

Decent people don't cheer slander and malice. I don't. I won't. And I hope it never happens to anyone else. Those who cheer it and participate in it are as vile as the slanderer.[/b] You know who you are.
[/quote]

Now that is bull
You got banned from udon talk for slander and malicious messages

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Trumps weekly Rant.

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 1:21 pm

One analysis of Trump's rant this week:

"No one expected Trump to play the consoler-in-chief role particularly well; we know him by now and grade him on a curve. His prepared statement Monday on the deadly shootings, which he read from a teleprompter with all the passion of a hostage tape, was about all anyone could expect. But even with my jaundiced view of this president, I couldn’t have imagined that soon after getting home to the White House, he would be tweeting about all the “love, respect & enthusiasm” he was shown and complaining that the “Fake News worked overtime trying to disparage me.” Me, me, me, me, me. Always me, never anyone or anything else."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

Business as usual.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2019, 1:29 pm

Mass stabbing rampage in Southern California. Four dead and two wounded.

EVIL LEARNS ABOUT KNIVES.

"It is EVIL people who cause attacks and assaults, not the weapons themselves -- and certainly not guns."

Lone star, while being totally unacceptable those figures make better reading than 20 dead and 26 wounded wouldn't you say.
Military grade semi automatic weapons with large capacity magazines will always have the capacity to kill and maim far greater numbers than a knife wielding nutcase.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » August 9, 2019, 1:34 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 9, 2019, 7:57 am
If a farang gives a lady boy a lift home at night, then folks who see this will be chattering. It's human nature. In my view there's no ethical obligation to keep this secret. It's the same if someone is seen getting into their car while drunk and drives home. No obligation to keep mum.
ok so you want to tattle on everyone. a proponent of tattling. slippery slope isn't it? ladyboys in every other bar, dozens of bar owners employing them?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 9, 2019, 1:38 pm

noosard wrote:
August 9, 2019, 12:38 pm
Lonestar quote

Decent people don't cheer slander and malice. I don't. I won't. And I hope it never happens to anyone else. Those who cheer it and participate in it are as vile as the slanderer.[/b] You know who you are.
Now that is bull
You got banned from udon talk for slander and malicious messages
You're full of sh*t.
Last edited by Lone Star on August 9, 2019, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » August 9, 2019, 1:39 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 9, 2019, 7:42 am
They also seem to have a serious problem with strawmen arguments. This method of making a point . . .
actually , strawman arguments have been used in formal u.s. politics since at least 50s? sneaky lawyering trick is a better term.ever see "dillinger"?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 1:39 pm

ok so you want to tattle on everyone. a proponent of tattling. slippery slope isn't it? ladyboys in every other bar, dozens of bar owners employing them?
It's already happening. Boozed chaps in bars are pretty loose with their chat.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2019, 1:40 pm

Lone Star wrote:
March 7, 2019, 11:39 am
20190303-083036.jpg

What's happening to cause this in Canada?
I think your photo says it all really. Trudeau, the uber Snowflake Liberal has spent more time supporting minority rights and shedding tears on the TV than taking care of Canada's industry and commerce. Canadian's have sleep walked into a recession because of that Libtard. Might just be the beginnings of a worldwide crisis.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 9, 2019, 1:46 pm

mech_401 wrote:
August 9, 2019, 1:34 pm
The slagger is only admitting to being the sh*t stirrer that he is.

He is saying it's justified to rat out anyone for any reason that he deems to be worthy of gossip. Anything with anyone and anything.

He's a f*ckin' rat, who is even okay with slander.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 9, 2019, 2:00 pm

LS (Did you know you have the same name as a Tick in the US what a coincidence)
Sh*t,
Fc*kin
and who only knows how many other vial words you are using doesnt indicate a stable attitude

You possibly need rest or adjustment of meds

Slow it down we all only have a little time left here in Udon

You have asked what Nationality, plus some others how will one say who really are a pain, I will say through a series of clues and Riddles. Might as well have some fun while we are here. Becasue one never knows you may go to sleep tonight with your Loved One or two or three and never wake ( or never wake with the same one you went to sleep with)
Adios

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2019, 2:03 pm

The lady boy chat continues ...

I'm very rarely in bars so my contribution is very minor. If I saw a farang get into a car with a lady boy I'd feel free to chat about that with my drinking companions. We'd probably have a bloody good laugh about it. If some of you boys don't want to chat about such matters, that's up to you. It's not for you lads to set limits on the conversations enjoyed by others. :D

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 9, 2019, 2:04 pm

Uncle Joe implodes for the second time in one day regarding RACE in Des Moines, Iowa.

Addressing the Asian and Latino Coalition:
We should challenge these students, we should challenge students in these schools to have advanced placement programs in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it, poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.
So poor kids aren't white.

Return to “U.S. Politics”