U.S. Politics

Post Reply
Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 10, 2019, 4:15 pm

Lone Star wrote:
October 10, 2019, 11:32 am
liberty press headline 19.1011.jpg
Guess we won't be seeing any more NYT's Headline pages.

Oh, still waiting for that "MORE" info you referenced.



User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 10, 2019, 4:20 pm



Brandon Straka began the #WalkAway movement, which was formed after the 2016 election. It is comprised of thousands of former Democrats who will vote for Trump in 2020. Straka says that watching this video and watching the Democrats move further and further to the Left with their intolerance is what caused him to #WalkAway.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 10, 2019, 11:03 pm

Lone Star wrote:
October 10, 2019, 4:20 pm


Brandon Straka began the #WalkAway movement, which was formed after the 2016 election. It is comprised of thousands of former Democrats who will vote for Trump in 2020. Straka says that watching this video and watching the Democrats move further and further to the Left with their intolerance is what caused him to #WalkAway.
Are you really a Trump Support or a Democratic mole? Really, why post stuff like this when more than likely someone will research the movement and Brandon Straka...................both come off negative to one's credibility.

WalkAway movement: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WalkAway_campaign

Brandon Straka (only my opinion), someone just seeking his 5 minutes of fame and a few extra bucks.

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 2206
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Udon Map » October 11, 2019, 2:42 am

Lone Star wrote:
October 10, 2019, 4:20 pm
It is comprised of thousands of former Democrats who will vote for Trump in 2020.
It will be interesting to see whether there are more Dems who vote for Trump, or Republicans who vote against him.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 4:09 am

patriot hammer headline 19.1012.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 11, 2019, 4:41 am

Lone Star wrote:
October 11, 2019, 4:09 am
patriot hammer headline 19.1012.jpg

Stormy must be using the funds Trump provided to run for office \:D/ \:D/ .

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 4:44 am

.

Huge Trump Rally in Minnesota in the coming hours.

In 2016, the Trump campaign spent $30,000 in the state and only lost it by 44,000 votes. That is the best showing by a Republican in Minnesota since the early 70s and Nixon. Half a century.

The Trump campaign has the money, and they're spending millions there this go-round. Those 10 electoral votes are in play.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 4:50 am

.

For those who haven't kept up, Stormy was ordered by the judge to pay Trump's $290,000+ in legal fees after her suit was thrown out. (NY Times, Dec 2018)
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 11, 2019, 5:02 am

Lone Star wrote:
October 11, 2019, 4:09 am
patriot hammer headline 19.1012.jpg
On Headline of "Trump Deportation Up 453%", here's some context /facts for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportati ... ted_States

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-trump- ... 1564824601


Again, glad you stopped using the NYT's header.......was driving me crazy trying to find those pages.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 5:10 am

.

More bad news for Cheerleaders for Failure.

Labor Department reports that jobless claims spiked DOWN by 10,000. This news coming despite all the hand wringing over the media's constant recession drumbeat.

When an economy is almost fully employed -- as is the US -- "new" jobs will become fewer and fewer. If unemployment remains near historic lows, and fewer people are filing for unemployment benefits, those are sure signs that the economy is still chugging along. The other numbers to watch are consumer spending, consumer sentiment, housing starts and wages.

Median household income continues to rise, and FRED shows it to be above $63,000 at the end of 2018. Some sources are reporting it as high as $66,000 today.

STEADY WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 5:12 am

.

The US Department of Commerce is reporting that trade policies are still NOT raising prices on consumer goods overall. Even better news is that business margins are IMPROVING. This could indicate that supply chains are stable.

September prices fell by 0.4% after a decline of 0.5% in August. The Labor Department reports these numbers noting that these declines have occurred over 90 days AFTER tariffs rose from 10% to 25%.

Year-over-year prices are down 0.5%.

Based on all of this data, we know that consumers aren't paying for the tariffs. They're being paid by importers and being absorbed by them to keep their prices competitive. There is also a currency component to all of this. China has devalued their currency over the past year. There is also an indication that the Chinese Communists are subsidizing their industries and allowing the manufacturers to cut their export prices.

More good news: no inflation fears.

The goal of the China tariffs has always been aimed at trying to change China's unfair and illegal trade practices.

STILL STEADY WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 11, 2019, 5:20 am

Lone Star wrote:
October 11, 2019, 4:50 am
.

For those who haven't kept up, Stormy was ordered by the judge to pay Trump's $290,000+ in legal fees after her suit was thrown out. (NY Times, Dec 2018)


Yep, so subtract the 130k (Trump/Cohen hush money payout) and we have a negative 160k plus political slush fund. Add in the:

- Pending 2 lawsuits against Trump and Cohen.
- Trump has to be good for over 50k per year, affair / paid sex fee.
Pretty sure she's in the plus category.

Have to ask again, are you sure you're not a Democratic Mole??
- Bringing up Stormy Daniels, affair payout that Trump / Cohen lied about.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-tru ... 1541786601

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormy_Da ... mp_scandal

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 11, 2019, 5:55 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 11, 2019, 5:20 am
Lone Star wrote:
October 11, 2019, 4:50 am
.

For those who haven't kept up, Stormy was ordered by the judge to pay Trump's $290,000+ in legal fees after her suit was thrown out. (NY Times, Dec 2018)


Yep, so subtract the 130k (Trump/Cohen hush money payout) and we have a negative 160k plus political slush fund. Add in the:

- Pending 2 lawsuits against Trump and Cohen.
- Trump has to be good for over 50k per year, affair / paid sex fee.
Pretty sure she's in the plus category.

Have to ask again, are you sure you're not a Democratic Mole??
- Bringing up Stormy Daniels, affair payout that Trump / Cohen lied about.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-tru ... 1541786601

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormy_Da ... mp_scandal

To be fair, I'm sure some Democratic org is paying the majority of Stormy's legal fees on the down low.
Expect most of the 130k payout went to some plastic surgeon.
Out of the 2 remaining lawsuits, 1 will most likely be dismissed on appeal with Stormy again having to pay lawyers fees, and the other only have a 50/50 chance of being won.

Just my opinion, but why do you post stuff......... that once checked...............basically turns out negative for your narrative.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 6:05 am

.

The bad news keeps coming for those cheering for failure.

There is this constant drumbeat among Democrat politicians -- and those running for Trump's job -- that the middle class isn't benefiting from MAGAnomics. They keep talking about income inequality, tax breaks only for the wealthy, those on the bottom have not seen any improvement.

It's all a lie. The data doesn't support those comments.

Current data from the Labor Department:
- wage growth in high-wage industries has become flat
- wage growth for low-wage workers had doubled in the past 5 years
- wages for those on the lowest end of earnings are rising 2x as fast as hourly wages for high-wage earners

They're all happening in MAGAnomics.

Goldman Sachs -- an individual of globalists -- even concedes that this data is correct. They analyzed data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and found that it's true. Growth for the BOTTOM HALF (that group that pays little or no federal income taxes) is at its highest rate of the cycle. They also found that the biggest gains are going to workers earning the least.

And then the NY Times, no friend of MAGAnomics, conceded that wage growth of the bottom 25% of earners has exceeded growth in every quarter.

WageGrowth 01.png
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics


WageGrowth 02.png
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics


STILL STEADY DAMN WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 6:21 am

.

Biden is complaining that the NY Times is covering Hunter's adventures in Ukraine and China.

One of Biden's deputy campaign managers sent a letter to the NY Times that criticizes them for publishing stories that highlight Hunter profiting from deals with the Ukraine and China that was impossible for any other US business to obtain.

So now, in typical predictable and hypocritical fashion, the Democrat does what they accuse others of the doing: attacking the free speech media. Oooops.

It's still true: Give Democrats a dose of their own medicine, and they swear that you've poisoned them.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 11, 2019, 6:24 am

Lone Star wrote:
October 11, 2019, 6:05 am
.

The bad news keeps coming for those cheering for failure.

There is this constant drumbeat among Democrat politicians -- and those running for Trump's job -- that the middle class isn't benefiting from MAGAnomics. They keep talking about income inequality, tax breaks only for the wealthy, those on the bottom have not seen any improvement.

It's all a lie. The data doesn't support those comments.

Current data from the Labor Department:
- wage growth in high-wage industries has become flat
- wage growth for low-wage workers had doubled in the past 5 years
- wages for those on the lowest end of earnings are rising 2x as fast as hourly wages for high-wage earners

They're all happening in MAGAnomics.

Goldman Sachs -- an individual of globalists -- even concedes that this data is correct. They analyzed data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and found that it's true. Growth for the BOTTOM HALF (that group that pays little or no federal income taxes) is at its highest rate of the cycle. They also found that the biggest gains are going to workers earning the least.

And then the NY Times, no friend of MAGAnomics, conceded that wage growth of the bottom 25% of earners has exceeded growth in every quarter.


WageGrowth 01.png
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics



WageGrowth 02.png
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics


STILL STEADY DAMN WINNING.

Gotta love your two faced objectivity.
- Negative post on 15.00 min wage increase in NYC, then post how good the increase in wages are.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » October 11, 2019, 6:37 am

Udon Map wrote:
October 11, 2019, 2:42 am
It will be interesting to see whether there are more Dems who vote for Trump, or Republicans who vote against him.
If someone truly believes in the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty, I can't envision anyone voting for a socialist candidate with socialist policies and programs. If anyone is willing to ignore those things because they think Trump is "mean," and they are willing to vote for one of those Democrat losers, then that voter has no philosophical bearings. They're still voting as they did in high school when considering candidates for student council president.

You have even alluded to the fact that the Dem candidates are going too far with their ideas. I know you don't like Trump, but you've admitted that he has done many good things for the country. I can't imagine you voting for Gramma Lizzie or Grampa Bernie. Biden was probably your "safest" bet at one time, but Biden today is not Biden of yesteryear. He's lurching further and further left in his policies, and he no longer has the energy or mental capacity to last.

The voters' choice will be to tolerate "Retail Trump" and keep winning, or vote for someone whose policies and programs will take it all away -- and I mean ALL. There's too much negative talk already on Wall Street about Gramma and Grampa. That doesn't bode well for Dems either.

For those paying very close attention, there could also be two more SCOTUS appointments in the next term. I don't want Gramma or Grampa having anything to do with those.

Thus far, there's nothing to indicate that Republicans will vote against him and embrace any of those "other" policies and programs.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 3625
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » October 11, 2019, 9:12 am

Consumer prices
Prices
US consumer prices unchanged in September
By MARTIN CRUTSINGER
"The flat reading in the Consumer Price Index for September followed a tiny 0.1% August increase and left prices over the past 12 months rising at a modest annual rate of 1.7%, the Labor Department reported Thursday."

"He noted that products where the tariffs could have boosted costs such as clothing and video and audio products actually fell in September. But Hunter cautioned that it may just be taking longer for the higher taxes on Chinese imports to feed through to the retail price level." The Calm before the storm??

https://www.apnews.com/2b087be8c9f445acb30c582f085f88dd

TJ
udonmap.com
Posts: 1253
Joined: September 9, 2005, 9:16 am
Location: Udon Thani and USA

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by TJ » October 12, 2019, 4:30 am

DemonRat politicians face reality.
Screen-Shot-2019-10-03-at-1.08.40-AM.png

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 873
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » October 12, 2019, 7:43 am

Just for kicks, here's my personal prediction/odds:

House Impeachment odds 80-20.
Senate Conviction/Removal from office odds 40-60.
Trump Re-elected (if he makes it that far) 40-60.
* Odds only because of the electorial college.
* Losing the popular vote by greater than 6m votes.

Bucking the odds, Trump will be impeached/convicted/removed from office early next year.

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”